BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FASTEST MALE PLAYERS ON THE BASA CIRCUIT?

I seen it out there for the females but who are some of the fastest male players on the BASA Circuit??

Re: FASTEST MALE PLAYERS ON THE BASA CIRCUIT?

Messe #8 LMS

****, I will start it,
I'm going with my boy Eli,Twan,Lo I just don't know every man name.

T. Holland (South Ga Magic)

Self proclamied Fastest man in softball wouldn't have for nothing

My boi, my team mate T. Holland....is the fastest man in softball.

I agree with T. Holland. That guy is fast.

quit all that!!!!!!!!!! the fast guy on the circuit is #22 for team bring it, just ask around

I will have to make a case for Diggs from the Detroit Mavericks, this kid runs like he was shot out of a cannon. I can also make a case for Carston Turner's(#57) momma, she runs like a rat.

My teammate Tyre "Perk" Hawkins!!! This young cat has some wheels!!

My vote has to be 1 1/2'S lil brother for the Browns (sorry don't know his name)

imma have to go with my boy k-****le #7 for airmac and also tyree

Lil "G" LIA, I know you didn't say Lo!!! Are you talking about Lo from Class Act?

Damon I can agree with you on that Diggz can run but he knows just imagine him and me in the backfield him at QB and me at tailback or vice verse Shamrocks back in the day Ask him

are we talking running bases or just flat out running. running bases i might have to go with digz or lil tony from detroit. but flat out running i gotta go with damon (cant get right) from detroit.

the most powerful runner in all divisions is #23 from 502 Boyz "Swoop G".

runners up would be lil Tank from No limit and TBird.

Snack #10, I'm talkin about Lo from Tally play with Class Act.

You gotta put KJ from Air Mac on that list

MESEE #8 LMS

THUNDER #3 GOOD PICK

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

No doubt my boy Twan and T Holland.

My brother #21 U.L. AKA " Lil Dawg" get your money right the next tourney and bring it to the streets.
TEAM ATLANTA never seen anything so fast.

UL is fast....Thats A race I'll pay to see....can
BASA set this up during the Worlds and a throwing accuracy test....just for fun and jokes!!!!!1

WIT MY WEIGHT DOWN,ME -THE TRUTH-99,BUT RIGHT NOW MY HOME BOI BYE,FROM THE EASTSIDE PLAYAS,BY FAR.BUT I CAN STILL MOVE 2 BE 240.

AND WILL BET $$$$$$$$$$$$

E-Dogg of T&T Raiders. That goes without saying. He has more 2 baggers than anyone on the circuit. 75% of those would be 1 baggers if the average person is running.

don't slip on tha young boy #1 blazer

Not really sure who the fastest is but I know I can run with the best of them...!!

MY HOME BOI BYE FROM EASTSIDE,AND WE HAVE A COUPLE OF MORE PEOPLE

Yo Eastside#21 why didn't you guys show up in the "D". I heard you guys were a little scared because the North Chicago Ballers were in it. Is that true?

Little Red of the ga dawgs formally stl stars when he comes to play for real

My boy T. Holland S. GA Magic. The boy is at second on a ball that is a single and is standing there before the outfielder pick's up the ball. and don't miss it, the boy scores! Real Talk and if u think he's a joke, just watch! Real TAlk again

basa has not seen fast,until you see bye run from eastside. I like my home boi 2,for some $$$$$$!

Wade,
at least I don't have to use a sticky hand to open the car door......

bye from eastside playa's. i'm willing to bet anybody $500 on my cousin. we will be in da nati dis wekend so holla at #02 from eastside (taking all bets)

KJ from Air Mac and T are close, however no one looks more graceful and moves like My Boy JB from Prime Time! He may be the fastest from 1st to home!

thanks for the love rome and lee and mama they just don't know me very well cause i am a quiet player on the circuit.

Hey drinker you must be drunk in detroit and the basa scene it's got to be my s/s diggs. That Motherf#@$%# can run I know that boy been by the "PO PO" a time of two. We'll be in southfield,mi this weekend and I got 50 bills on him if anybody wants to try him. But if you can't run a 4.3 keep your money in your pocket or it will be in mine.

If I was home i'll take that 50 from you

YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS JUST TALKING TO SKUDS AND THOUGHT ALL THESE FAST A## RUNNERS OUT HERE. I'LL GO TO THE EASTSIDE OF DETROIT AND GET ME A FAST CRACKHEAD AND OUT RUN ALL OF YA. FOR TWO ROCKS HE'll OUT RUN MAN O WAR, FOR THREE HE'LL RUN FROM HERE TEXAS

You ain't lying about that and you know you can't catch a crack head

YEAH IT'LL BE ME AND MY FAST CRACKHEAD GOING TO THE OLYMPICS AND FAME AND POWER JUST ONE PROBLEM THAT DAMMED DRUG TEST. HEY HOLLAND SKUDS TELLS ME YOU'RE FROM HERE. YOU DOWN THERE FOR GOOD? IF SO IT HAD TO BE JOB OR LOVE THAT MEANS EITHER WOMAN OR FAMILY. WHEN YOU DO COME BACK LOOK US UP OR HOLLA AT ME IN CINNCY

I SAY THE MEN ON THE DETROIT CIRCUIT CAN OUT RUN ANY MAN ON ANY CIRCUIT.....747(TONY)DETROIT STARS....E(TOMBSTONE).......DIGGS.....AND THE LIST GOES ON

TMitch Yeah The D is where home will always be and coming to the D might just be for visting and MY JOB has me here in FL. Me and Diggz grew up together I would love to come and play with my boyz it's just distance and traveling alone that stops me Diggz know.