BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guaranteeing__ do or don't ?

People in the Detroit area are kinda sick this morning about the Pistons Rasheed Wallaces usurp 'Guaransheed'....

(" We will win this game tonight and it will be the last time we play in Clevelands arena this year, we won't be comming back, that's a 'Guaransheed', NOW PRINT THAT IF YOU WANT!.....)

Unfortunately, the game didn't live up to his phrophetic forecast, losing to Cleveland last night 74-72 splitting the series 2-2.

My question is, what do the board members feel about a teammate or a coach making a guaranteed victory before a game? Would you do it? or not?

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_______________

super d(motordetroit)

Re: Guaranteeing__ do or don't ?

....LEBRON is in a ZONE....sorry DETROIT but I must go with the YOUNGSTER......BIG HEART .....Now it's a good series"CHURCH".....never GUARANTEE....hmmmmmm.....reminds you of SOFTBALL....

SUPER D IT'S ALL ABOUT ADVERTISEMENT THAT'S JUST LIKE LEBRON TELLING ARENAS IF HE MISSES IT'S OVER.RASHEED TOOK A GAMBLE AND LOST BUT WHEN THEY WIN THE SERIES HE WILL LOOK GREAT AGAIN.HE GETTING MORE T.V TIME THAN EVER.

Hey Super D....

Email me at miusssaba@yahoo.com so I can send you some info.

is that any different than when people get on the board saying what one team is going to do to another?

Personally, I laud someone who speaks his/or her mind, other than some politcally correct 'hot air sycophant' that blithers out something that consist of euphemisms, chicanery, question-begging, insincerities and sheer vagueness of his/or her true feelings. We hear that more than often! ....ya know

( " we are going to play hard, we know they are gonna come at us, they are a great team and well coach blah blah blah blah blah blah womp womp womp womp womp....")

like the great Al Sharpton says....'keep it real'!

Incognito #35 what up doe? My mail-box has the flu at work! I'll hit ya' up at tha' 'crib-pc' later. Tell ya' hubba, I said, thanxs fo' helping us out, and we hope he sticks around! ...later.

Hey hey Ms. dat

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_________________

super d(motordetroit)

.....SUPER D...can I get a list of words and meaning from you.....a THESAURUS .....Dang,

What up doe! 'Church'...

excuse ma' 'polysyllabic sesquipedalia', I's tends to ova' do's-it!

Besides most of the words are neologisms...(made up) Maybe if I say them enough, Webster will add them too their Dictionary!...then too, maybe I'll have my own New Ebonics Dictionary, fo' all my peeps!

By the way I admire your brilliant comedic clerihew!

black-atcha

ebonically brilliant and provocative_________________

super d(motordetroit)

THANKS and I appreciate those list of words.....I need some of them for my BOOK......"CAN'T HIDE and You UNderestimated ME"..and "YOU HAD a GOOD LIFE".and my best"It's your LIFE,not Mines" and 1st edition "BLAME HIM"...HMMMMMMMM......

Super D... I wanted to to make sure Phil was aware of an event going on this weekend, so I was going to email it to you for him. Do have an email address for him?

I believe Mr. Latimer has plans to stay put now!

Super D, we know them d@mn words are made up! Tell us something we didn't know! You may be saying them, but AINT nobody listening bruh! Ha ha ha! Man, I am just messing w/ u cuz! What's been up with you!

HEY IT'S THE STEADY GUARANTEES "DO" YOU MUST
BACK IT UP......AND U KNOW, ANYBODY SHOULD'NT OPEN THEIR
MOUTH WHEN IT COME TO MAKING THAT GUARANTEE!!!
AAAYYY!! SUPER_D get that dictionary up on the board...

Incognito #35 you got mail!

ebonically brilliant and provocative___________

super d(motordetroit)

Hey Church,

I'd better not hear your messing with family, or I'm going to break out the and give you a .

WINNER'S COMPETE

Terence W. McDaniel
Pace Electronics/TPS#3 4Life

IF YOU THINK THAT CLEVELAND IS GOING TO WIN, YOU SHOULD HAVE WATCH SPORTS CENTER AFTER THAT WHEN RASHEED WALLACE SAID "HELL NAW CLEVELAND AIN'T GOIN WIN" AND HE IS RIGHT

....You gone have 2 take them 7.....