BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and Hmmmmmm

....What's Crackin? JL and Da Board....I had 2 comeback because " I didn't like the way it LOOK"....so other members of the JL has stepped up and clowning ...."That's a GOOD THING"....but some of yous are still STUCK and that's all I'm gone say on that......before YOU take it personal....and moving right along....WADE keep them coming and NKO, I know you have a WORD for the day and HC...Post when you get a chance and he says what's crackin and he misses the BOARD and will give you all a poem when he gets online......now on too..........Giving 2 Incognito,GREYSTONE,CHI-BALLERS....way 2 handle business......and also PRIME-Time and STORM...good JOB and WOLF way REP........Now for some REAL TALK on HMMMMMMMMM.........OUR SYSTEM is UP!!..........................................................................MOUSSAOUI.....does he reall deserve life in PRISON!?..................remember him.....the Guy associated with 911.....you know....it killed 1,000's and they the JURY voted LIFE without PArole.... so 23 hours in a cell is gone really hurt him.......with 3 square meals a day.......BULL****.....why? waste our tax money on HOUSING the TRULY GUILTY......and now OUR Stand in Leader wants to HAult ALL Illegals ........I thought we still had problems in IRAQ ....EXCUSE me did I miss something .....so we Now have ISSUES as a COUNTRY......WAR,POVERTY,ALIENs with GAS STATIONs......you stop all the Mexicans WE won't have no Baseball or softball teams just put that in there(SMILE)...now back on subject.........I understand and I don't...because like I said before......look around YOUR neighborhood......WHO OWNS THE NEIGHBORHOOD GAS STATION's.......the same people in IRAQ .....yea, WHATEVER...they're cousins.........I'm just saying.......he said USE the NATIONAL GUARDS 1,000's.....mannnnnnnn....he's really making friends......so all those people you see cutting your grass at your JOB will have to START paying taxes.....that'll show them ......just had to open some world issues.....because you are ALL smart ADULTS.........................and I shall save some for later..........but herre...... ...I do have a story.....and NKO come with a quote for this and that...................... ..............................let's call it..........."MATERIAL"........Once Upon a time A man parks his BRAND NEW BENZ on them THANGS....in front of the office to show off to his colleagues...... as he's getting out of the car a truck comes by too close to the curb and takes his door off ....little distraught... he grabs his cell phone and calls the police........5 min later, they show up.....before the police could say anything.....he starts yelling ....."MY BENZ ....it will never be the same ...........now the police shakes his head ......"I can't believe how materalistic you MF are"......the mans snaps......" How could you say something like that at a time like this ....................................................................The police replied....." I didn't realize that your right ARM was torn off when the truck hit you? ........................... .........the man looks down.......... ........"MF....WHAT the !!!!......"WHERE'S MY ROLEX" .....enjoy and GOD BLESS............"CHURCH"....

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and Hmmmmmm

Church, you sick, but I like it.

What up board, getting ready to to the Chi-town....

Church I see you at it again.
what it do fam?

... FREEING my MIND

You sick Bro .....See you this weekend

.....DEUCE

I see you starting off Tuesday with some conscious stuff bro!! WHere is Super MOtor D? I am sure he has a comment?

Happy 2's day...BASA...#2CHURCH...Boi I say you silly...YD#2

Yo Duece...you have mail...

Whats up YD#2...Thanks I got it...Check yours'

.....WHAT!?...the HUMAN DICTIONARY aka "THE THESAURUS" has no feed back....SUPER D....come on the people wants your response

....I'm shocked....did not know HE felt like that.....but that goes to show you...I hope you don't go chasing WATERFALLS....READ BETWEEN THAT LINE......REAL TALK

Church all I can say is you need help!!!

New Image Soldier where have you been? I missed youu!!

from the looks of it, OTHERS need a HUG and a LIFE besides the DIRT...outside life

what's up peeps

It's all GOOD....and this is Hilarious

Church, Wassup Dawg team? Shot's out to e'erbody on board today! Hope everyone is having a Blessed Day! Real Talk!

What's crackin? EWEST...errythang is .....I'll call you when I get off....which is soon

that's a good one church....some peps can't see past what they have.....because they see themself as that car or watch....."sallow sallow sallow".....that's what they
become.....and the state of this world...it's f*** up...
stay cool.....B.A.S.A

....so true...STEADY ....the point is PEOPLE....you don't have to lie 2 kick it.....because you can't take it with you,but it looks good......LOOKS ..............OH, STEADY,give me a call, I can still do that for you....just need some info 629-3042

HI, MOMMA....That would be nice...but I think we're playing somewhere else

I guess I will have to wait for the Nelly tournament to watch you play.

Message board what's cracking?
JL STANDUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

wassup tito do ya thang man