BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday Morning Check-In...AAAaaaaayyy What it do!

AAAAAaaaayyyy what is do on a Monday. Wade checking in at 9:56 eastern time. Mother's Day was off the meter at local restaurants, but it was worth the wait for the one you love. For those that spent the day without your mother, hold your head up because your mom might not be on this earth, but she's with you in spirit. Do what you can for your mom or parents while they are here on earth and u will have no regrets. But eeerbody check-in on a MOOOOONNNNNDDDDAAAYYYY! Shout's out to my BASA Family! And I will be back with something a little interesting...Ohh, got one right now... Hummm check it....If you had feelings for a person right here on this circuit, would you tell him/her or would u just stare at her and drool all day or for ladies would u just look and smile . And later some new Jerry....

Re: Monday Morning Check-In...AAAaaaaayyy What it do!

Morning Family, Thunder #3 checking in.
What's going on Wade??

What's up Wade? Do you work or chat and type all day (HA!).

Circuit! You know that know one will answer that question. The circuit is what it is slim!

GOOD MORNING BASA
RRAINRY22 CHECKING IN.

What up doe checking in sup JL

What's going on Thunder#3...What up Shawty PM#5...ahahahhaha, I know they won't answer, but those eyes are wide open..... My topics will get you in trouble...What it do, check in....

Good Morning Wade and other board members. Let me get this thing started. Whether I like someone on the circuit or not I would just admire from afar. I am afraid of being rejected and besides that, I guess you can call me old fashion, but I liked to be chased and not the chaser. It could be years if it were left up to me to say something along those lines to him, but hey that's just me.

Wade what would you do?

Well I'm the total opposite of Mactown. It is 2006, if I see something I like, I'm going after it.

THAT'S RIGHT IT'S FEAR
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ABOUT TRYING TO GET WITH A PERSON IT'S JUST LIKE TO MEET THEM AND SAY WHAT'S UP ????

Your topics will not get me in trouble cuz guess what I am a single bk women with alot of potential and I am a spectator who likes to watch and observe. Keep the circuit wondering why I am always with my buddy or by myself. (HA!)

Good Morning all have a sage Monday

have a safe Monday

Mac-town sista, I would go after her on the low because a bunch of black folks on the circuit looking, a brother just can't be friends. You just got to be messing with her in a certain way, but best believe if she is my lady, you will know it and it won't be hidden! I have to study first, analyze...hummmm but you never know about me...You only see me with Mac-town Sister #8, big cuz. Hey, hey, but my eyes are focused....hummm I wonder wonder....

I feel ya Wade and you know it's always been like that with both men and women. You can't been seen talking to the opposite sex unless there is something going on but hey people are gonna think what they want to anyway. One thing though, a person's actions and/or body language paints the real picture regardless of what one may say. If you're just friends then your actions will show it and if there's more they will show it too (for some people that is).

Yeah, I will flirt til I become not single...shooting out those... ...Just like the Sagitarius sign...hummmm

Okay okay...I knew people wouldn't answer the question, but hey, trying to get you in trouble on a Monday morning.... But anyway, here is the real controversial question...Okay, say you and were friends for a long time, meaning years, and u decide to hook up and then it doesn't work out, would that change your long time friendship? or should that change your long time friendship? How about that?

Whats up JL members and Wade keep these topics popping. Checking in on this Rainy day in the Lou. It seems like there is a changing of the guard with the Authors, Wade is taking over for Ghost and Church by posting the topics of discussions. So I say to you JL keep doing your thang bro. At least you are not getting the topics kicked off the board. What up Thunder#3, Mac Town Sister, T. Holland, Skeet Skeet(even though I never met), RRainey, and Michelle(playmaker#5). I hope everyone have a prosperous week. Peace1out and to all a good day. Quote-Just as there are no little people or unimportant lives, there is no insignificant work(Wade I am telling you your work is significant). Word of the Day-Hope, as we live day in and day out we all have hopes for better things and the way we get them is to continue to work together as a African American Race to see that change.(Change To Win) Where is the rest of the JL? Check!

HEY THE STEADY CHECKING IN ON THIS MONDAY MORNING.......
I'M A SINGLE MAN AND BIG A FLIRT....SO I HAVE NO TROUBLE
STEPPING TO THE PERSON THAT TURNS ME ON.......
HI MS.DAT STAT COOOL....

The rest of the JL is and they are ... Just holding it down til Church and Ghost come back!

...NKO...that's what we (JL) do.....keep this thing popping......and I might have a STORY be back...... ....."CHURCH"

Well I have a male friend that has been my friend since 6th grade. We were out one night and he was a little tipsey. He leaned ova to try and kiss me and I moved back. We talked about that action that night, but the conversation has never been brought up again. We are still real close friend now.....
So I'll say, if you are friend before the relationship then you should be able to remain friends after.

KEEP IT POPPING WADE....BROTHER CHURCH WILL RETURN WITH
THE HOT TOPIC AND BEST JOKES THERE IS....HOLD IT DOWN..

What's up JL and the board....First let me say, when I see something I want, I go after it. But, for the most part they have already spotted me first anyway and was already about to approach me....KING OUT!!!

Church I was not trying to down you guys but actual giving our JL bro a compliment, but keep those stories popping and do your thang bro. Church hit me at my desk, I have something to ask you about Cincinnati.(647-9950, ext118)

Wade you are almost as messy as Church!! So have you saw something that you like? Are you afraid to go after it? Ask your Big Brother for help!

IF YOU CROSS THAT LINE OF HOOKING AND YOU WERE ONLY
FRIENDS BEFORE....IT WOULD BE STRANGE TO FACE EACH
OTHER WITHOUT THE IDEAL OF SOMETHING MORE......UNLESS
YOU TALK ABOUT IT..IN THE HEAT OF PASSION...THEN IT
WILL BE HARD TO REGAIN THAT FRIENDSHIP BOND BACK....
"DON'T DO IT!!!!!"

Hi Steady! I agree, don't do it!

Thunder#3 that was one night and I can see things not changing there but what about if you actually had a relationship with your close friend and things not work out. I had the same thing happen to me with a friend but he hadn't been drinking...I just wasn't feeling him like that and we're still cool peeps today. Do you think that your previous friendship will now be different if you two took it to another level? Why or why not? I'm glad Wade brought this up and please keep em coming because this is one question we were talking about here at work and most agreed that things would change.

Wade,you're bringing up all these questions, what do you think?

Hey wade I can teach you for a small fee but I'm kinda shy myself.....I think you can kinda tell who's feeling you......It's all about who make the first move and usually it's best to sit back watch and wait just to see if that person is involved with someone and listen because what you hear sometimes is TRUE even though some my say otherwise!!!!!1 holla atcha boi....Wade Defensive win championships...practice Thurday at 6pm...holla

What's up wade how's it going buddy.

Wade thats my stupid brother playing with you....The dude with the dreads you meet at the first league game...Are you playing ball tonight?

Wade, where is MacTown #8?

ms dat checkin in

......HMMMMMMM....What's crackin?....JL,and the BOARD.....WHat it DO on this SOGGY MONDAY.....man, we must live in a RAIN FOREST....this HERRE will make your game rusty....but I manage to get my WORK in....more like WALL ball or STEPS...it helps my reaction time out.... ...so Here is a short story..........let's call it.........................................."WHERE THEY AT"....HMMMMMM........ONCE upon a time ................A country BOY accidentally overturned his Wagon load of corn....A neighbor who lived nearby heard the noise and YELLED over to the BOY...." Hey , forget your troubles....COME in with US.....I'll help you get that UP later......."That's mighty nice of you SIR...", But I don't think my PA would like that...? ........the MAN said..." AW...come on Boy" he insisted....."WELL,OK"...the boy finally agreed and ADDED my PA won't like it .......so After a Hearty meal.... thanked the man......and said...." I feel much better NOW, But I know my Pa will be REAL UPSET ...... .........the man said....."Don't be foolish!".....with a smerk....by the way....where is your PA?.. ........ answered......"UNDER the WAGON"

HEY CHURCH GO GET CHICKEN FROM UNDER THAT PILE..

WHAT IT DO JL AND THE REST OF MY SISTERS AND BROTHER THAT MAKE THIS THANG WHAT IT TIS

WELL MAC-TOWN SISTA...BETS ARE THAT PERSON WILL
BECOME YOUR GUY OR GAL.....THERE'S NO PLACE TO GO
WITH IT BUT TO HOOK UP.....DON'T U THINK????
UNLESS BOTH OF YALL ARE DRUNK

what up Lukeskywalker and #15...Luke I agree! That's why we lost the league game....Game tonight, I doubt it...Not with the green team! Too far to drive to come in and get RBI's....if u catch my drift... Oh, I don't know where big cuz mac-town #8 is...Probably walking in the plant like she working. what up miss 26...what up Don King and church, that story priceless.... Mactown sista, one thing people don't realize, that person, that friend could be the answer to your prayers...If u can see them that way, why not go for it...Oh, Luke, I got it on wraps... Momma, how are you? Messy is what people like...

Ghost, any input???

Mactown,
If I were to hook up with my friend, hopefully it would last because facing him after a relationship will seem kinda funny. But they say the best relationships start as Friends first....

Now Thunder #3, I agree....Hummm I wonder why the divorce rate is so high these daysssss....

Man, ya'll are crazy. Wade and Mactown Sista...here I go! Can a sister do some work sometime? It's Monday and I had a lot to do and plan...ok so I been in meetings all morning...but I'm free now.

Oh, no comment on the question.....

Shut up punk!

How's everyone on this glorious day? Wade to answer your first question, I will initially just look and smile. I'm never quick to approach anyone, you never know who you are dealing with, and I'm not willimg to just take that chance. Conversation is always good, that way a can see if he can speak in a complete sentence and has teeth From conversation and the questions I ask, I can gather a lot and see what direction this thing will or could go in....I'm just talented like that.

Secondly, most of my relationships started off as friendships. And yes we are still friends today, friends know what a like, expect, and what I will not put up with.

Wassup BASA Family, I'm just through. Holla at your later.

you shut punk, b4 I tell on you!

spellcheck..."willing" and "I", these kids are driving me crazy!

what it do board...YD's just through...hope all mothers were pleased...what's up all STL on da board...JL keep it popping...Dre YD#2

JUST CHECKING IN W/MY BASA FAM

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Thunder#3, I hear ya and you're right and hopefully if that were the case things would last.

tasha tell on'em....he aint doing nothing right and Mac-town sista just stop it........you trying to get a date on line....it's not going to work

Wuz up basa fam
Bease hollin at cha from FLA babie

Thunder#3 you need to stay out of trouuuuuubbbbblllle

#15, I hear ya. Wade emailed me behind the scene fast on that one. He already knew what I was talking bout though. You see he left me alone, right!

Big Cuz, aight....I'll give u money....Oh, holla at me Friday. I got your money from Bham...

WHAT'S UP FAMILY JUST GETTING AROUND TO THE DESK 2 SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE BASA WORLD.

#15...u r wrong for that. Don't start none won't be none...better leave it alone.

brother wade u can't talk bad and the ladies got some dirt on u....keep it popping....

hey N.B.#21 was he your kicking it friend......like going out and/or meeting up and hanging out????

Steady, we went out, kicked it, had great conversations and just flat-out enjoyed ourselves. But the fact is, people just grow apart romantically sometimes.