BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning BASA Family

Good morning everybody!! New Image Soldier(What's up?), Atl Storm Family(Greatest Show on Dirt!), Lotay(How was the weekend?), Eli(How are you?), Dinsum(You've been quiet lately), Wade (I can't forget 1st timers partner in crime), PT30, 1st timer #34(You got in trouble!), Ms. Whaley(Hotgirl#11), Supersonic #21(How was your 1st Mother's Day?) Coach Mike Wells (I was good this weekend!) ZONE3(Love Ya Son!), Mr. Wolf(good to see you this weekend)

Re: Good Morning BASA Family

Hey Mama, how are you today? The board is a little dead today... I guess I will have to think of something to liven it up!!!

1st timer#34, I would of had your back if I was there if u got in trouble!!!

GOOD MORNING
MAMA(Lucretia Dobbs)

Hi Rainey. How are you? Have a good day!

Good morning Mama(Lucretia Dobbs) and I am glad you had a wonderful weekend. I have not met you yet but i probably no you if you been with the Atl Storm for awhile. I remember when most of them was playing for Carlton(GA Travelers) and we use to play against them. Gator, Jr., and Smallz are my boys. I use to play for Magnum Force but now with the City Hitters and I am looking forward to meeting you b/c they say you are there truth when it comes to fans. Keep your team hype and keep doing your thang sista. Peace1out!

What's up Nkozone and Church? Nkozone I look forward to meeting you. What position do you play? I will check out one of your games sometimes.

Mam(Lucretia) I play Infield, either 3d or 2d base. I will make sure to come over and introduce myself to you. I have heard nothing but good things about you.

good afternoon Board Family, as promised I gotta shout out to Mr and Mrs Carlos Gray and the Graystone Mortgage Family, Megal 2.4, Super Motor D, Icognito #35, Monster, and anyone else I forgot, had a great time with y'all in y'all neck of the woods

HEY MAMA,IM STILL IN HERE.

DOING FINE MAMA

Whats up MAMA(Lucretia Dobbs)just saying hi to you and hoping you have a very bless day.

WHAT IT DO MAMA? I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THE BOARD BUT NOW I AM BACK. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN IN B-HAM, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK OUT. BUT I AM READY TO GO. YOU BETTER GET STORM READY BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME WITH CLASS-ACT I WILL HAVE SOME OLD NEW IMAGE SOLDIERS WITH ME. GUYS THAT CAN WEATHER ANY STORM. YOU FEEL ME!

Eli I feel you. It's good to have confidence in your team. However, the Storm will beat the CONFIDENCE out of any team!!lol Do you feel me? You are still my buddy.

HEY MAMA,EVERYBODY LIKED THE PRODUCTS...THANKS,FOR EVERYTHING!!

Hi Pounds #00 Thanks for the well wish. I hope you and the family are doing well!

Hi Nut, I am glad they were pleased! Thanks for your continued support!! Love Ya!!

MAMA WHAT IT DO??VI HAVE BEEN OFF THE AIR FOR A MINUTE WHAT'S UP

Ms. Dat, your fired!!! I can't get no love?!

Soldier I've been looking for you!

hi neka

WHATS GOOD LO??? BEEN OFF THE AIR HUH , AND WHY IS THAT???

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

WHAT UP SHNEKA/MAMA I AM DOING OK HOW ABOUT YOU ALL. THANKS FOR MY SHOUT OUT. WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND?

DAVIDA I WAS OFF THE AIR BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND DID NOT HAVE ACCESS AND DID NOT WANT ACCESS TO A COMPUTER FOR THE WEEKEND

Just Us#11/MAMA you got mail

HMMMMMMM I SEE

YOU SEE WHAT????

UH

"DAVIDA I WAS OFF THE AIR BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND DID NOT HAVE ACCESS AND DID NOT WANT ACCESS TO A COMPUTER FOR THE WEEKEND"

I AM GOING TO NEED FOR YOU TO FOCUS MR N.I.S.

I STAY FOCUSED.

My bad BigAL, but they requested shout outs, you know you my dogg!! Charge it to my head not to my heart....so here's a shout out to the North Chicago Ballers, Big Al, Bigg Dogg, Geno, Eugene, WHite Chocalate, Kenny, Nate Dogg, Radio, Big Ira, Jorge, Jackie Chan, Ramsey, Rich and to whoever else I forgot, way to bring home the money this weekend, despite the elements!! Had a great time at our comedy club with y'all!! LOL

Hi Soldier!! I posted under Just Us #11 earlier. Send the email to my email address heavensentdecor@bellsouth.net We miss talking to you.

MAMA WHAT'S UP!! GUESS WHO'S BIZZZZACK!!!