BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who's going to Cincy? Check in time

we there friday night grilling in the parking lot like ususal

Re: who's going to Cincy? Check in time

all my nati teams will represent including the graystone II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the rest of ky teams, what bout the southeren boys and don't let me forget the big bad lou boys. time to check in!!!!!!!!!

scrubs and eastside playas will be there

Well since you started this topic 502boy#45 when you start to grill put me a t-bone on for me and I like it medium well. Also we will be there around 8-9PM, I am checking on the Hotel info as we talk. Also Nati boy the Bad Boys from the Lou will be in the Nati to play. My team is coming and we is trying to get about 3-5 more to make the trip as well. So Cincinnati better watch out b/c we is never scerrrd. The Hot Girls do not have nothing on the St. Louis City Hitters b/c we bring all the necessities with us, Keg, deep fryers, grills and much more, so if you guys do not have enough food I am giving you a personal invite over to our camp.(Nobody leaves hungry) Peace1out

well let me be the first to welcome you nkozone(city hitters). glad to see the lou represent down here and i will not let you forget the invite to the grill. all i want is a cheesebuger and a couple of hot metts. whats up 502 boyz glad to see you guys coming back. well i wish everybody a safe trip down because it will a nice weekend. also team bring it will be throwing a after party at club capacity and ill put up more details later.

we always stay up the road a bit on 9 mile rd I believe at the Motel 6 by Hooters.

I grilled some cabbage yesterday for Mother's day. I might add that to our menu up in the Nasty Nati! If you haven't had grilled cabbage, you missing out!

I know all about the grilled cabbage! Go ahead & add that to the menu, b/c I'm puttin' my order in now! ...I'll already have my Frank's hot sauce w/me!!

I wasn't with 502 during this time last year but I heard that they had some hot links that would burn a hole in ya!