BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Monday

Why are men controlling over their women? Example, both work but he says the woman has an allowance and can only spend a certain amount per week. This is just one example of course, there are many more.

Re: Question for Monday

some people are frivilous in their spending. It could be the man or the woman. Nothing controlling about that.It's just about being responsible.

I think the men are controlling because the woman or women involved allow him to be. It doesn't make sense to me but that's usually how it is. A person can and will do only what YOU allow them to. To compromise on something such as a spending allowance is one thing but control is something different and it depends on the situation and the people involved in it.

Good answer 502boyz. It's about maintain the household and saving for emergencies. I know I am diffently a shopaholic and there are a lot of other women who just love to shop.(unneccessarily) Someone has to use some wisdom in the relationship. He should have a budget as well.

The women I know spend spend and more spending....so if he's trying to balance the household budget....there should not be a problem.....somebody has to watch the budget because I know I'm not good with balancing and fiancing....so my wife will definitly have to control my spending.....so why is it when a woman do it (handle the bills and put their husband on an allowance) people don't say it's controlling....Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!1

TRUST TRUST TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Rainey!