BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf

Congrats my brother! I must tell you that you are one hell of a TALENT and much more than a pitcher! Aiken was the 1st time I ever saw u play, but that weekend was nothing like what I saw in McDonough. I was Impressed! I now see what all of BASA has been talking about! You play the game hard & with class! We enjoyed watching you do work my brother. You would fit right in with that group of guys! Keep doing your thing!

Re: Wolf

Congrats to you baby on your MVP this weekend, way to start your birthday off right!

Great job Wolf. Keep doing your thang.

Congratulations on your MVP this weekend. Way to come down too the ATL and represent. Do that thang!

Great Job this weekend!! You didn't tell me that you had a Birthday coming up(or did I forget about it)?

Way to Act a Fool! Great Tourney,you would fit in great with Primetime

Great job Mr. Wolf! I watch you all (PrimeTime) play a great tournament this weekend and I can say way to go. Wolf you are a excellent player and keep up the good work. Stay positive and focus my brother.

Great! Great! Job Mr. Wolf #24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB WOLF, AT TIMES BIG SWOL, WAS HIT-N IT DOWN 4 U, THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT BOTH OF YA GAMES.

Now i can c what all the hype was about when i heard u was n atlanta.U can play and that's all i'm going to say.Why won't u play competitive?

Lil bro,thanks for the bat this weekend and great job.I'll see you on Thursday at the old dudes house.Great work this weeknd and keep brushing them hatters off.

I see that you have alot of admmirer that are interest in Wolf! But I heard you had a girl that play with Superonics?

Great job this weekend. I enjoyed having you hit behind me, made my job very easy. Keep playing hard.

Bigswol9

Great job! this past weekend Wolf Congradulation! with primetime and M.V.P. I know you can get the job done.

CONGRADULATIONS MR WOLF ON YOUR MVP...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

First off I would like to say i really enjoyed my time with tha P.T family and to give a special shout out to Rick and his wonderful wife for being mother and fatherly like to me all tha way there and back.You showed me a very great time and treating me like one of tha family,thanks again!!my derrty Big Swole,man you made my job alot easier also by doing you.I was very impressed on how you had trust and faith on batting behind you tha whole 7 or 8 games we played.34-40 .850 not to bad fo a super-rec player in a 12hr tourn!!thanks for tha trust!!!!!!!!!!! my derrty P.T.#30 I learned alot from you in one weekend while i was in tha outfield.Your style is very unique and educational.I thought Tony and myself where pretty tough,but i do have to give you tha edge on both of us bcuzz you face tha top hitters all tha dam time especially in tha white circuit.I tip my hat off to you with much respect.My Logo/Storm derrty Mr.L.D.#14 man it's funny how players and fans always want to doggggggggg a brotha out and not even knowing that person or even had one dam convo with them.So they lead by what they so-called hear and not what they see for themselves.So who's really being fake when it comes to this great game we call softball.I never had a convo with you before until this weekend, and all i will say about you is you are a very Class-Act person as well as player too tha fullest.I heard you tha whole time during tha tournament and i trully know you are one of tha standerds what a softball player should be.Thanks!! Duke you and your lil bro are like night and day,but one thing is fosho you both are one of a kind when it comes to hitting a softball.Sorry fo tha speech but i had to let people know it's always a family affair when you're repping fo tha BASA.We can compete and beat tha best out there in tha white circuit.Lossing yo first game and beatting tha best out there is a very step up fo tha B A S A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats to tha Storm family also!

My bad,D12 i saw you all tha way till 1:30 in tha morning,you and L.D.!! it's great to be a softball ball fan bcuzz i can watch tha game of bumssss all day and still enjoy it.GodFather much love and respect to yo team also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAY WOLF #24 PITCHERS CAN PLAY TOO, CONGRADULATIONS ON THAT THING CALLED M. V. P.

This yo boy give me a holla about your tournament this weekend.

WOLF #24 is it true that Scott King tryed to hit you up the middle on purpose and he ran up on you with his bat in his hand?

Congrats to you Wolf and Primetime, way to come back smoking after losing the first game and double dipping a good Herrin team. Great Job !!

Tha main thing about that was he is a major player and i didn't back down and tha whole intire Prime Time Family had my back.Tha reasons us pitchers wear mask is to prevent deadly affairs.If a player tells me don't worry about it you're wearing a mask. That's telling me 3 things,you're trying to hit my face,you're trying to harm me on purpose,or you just plan old stupid and thinks i'm going to let you try and end my softball career on PURPOSE and not do anything in order of protecting myself.I promise you this i bet in a few years they will move tha fences back to 315 and tha mound should be a floater.Anywhere 5ft around tha mound will be put to protect all pitchers.Like i said before in a earlier post,it's always tha out-fielers talking tha most s##T!!!i told you it's should be a rule for pitchers to pick up tha ball and slang it at tha base runner like dodge ball!.

LEE I FEEL YOU. I FIRST SAW WOLF PLAY IN 2000. I THOUGHT THEN THAT HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER THAT I HAD SEEN, AND NOW THAT AM PLAYING WITH HIM I CAN HONESTLY SAY HE IS THE BEST THAT I HAVE PLAYED WITH OTHER THAN WILLIE BROWN. THOSE TWO GUYS ARE IN A CLASS BY THEMSELVES. BECAUSE THEY EFFECT THE GAME ON OFFENSE AND ON DEFENSE.

Hey Wolf it's all good,I'm a softball junkie and if u guys would have been out there at 3 am I would have been there..I was curious as to what u was thinking when that guy was up there with a bomb(HR)left with 2 outs and a chance to walk off..then he popped str8t up in the infield..I was so happy for u and Primetime

To everyone that gave it up to me i'm really thankful for your support.I know people hate me,but at tha same time sooooooooooo!! i'm not here to please noooo one but tha game itself.Like i said before and all players should feel tha same way.(your hatters are your biggest fans bcuzz they always got something to say negative about you either bcuzz they wish they could do tha things you do,or you have something they want or manily bcuzz you are your OWN LEADER and you don't need a CLICK to be wanted or excepted).D12 tha only thing us pitchers can do is pitch our best pitch and hope and pray it works!!!!!!!!!Zone i heard you was clowning last night on tha mound!?..Chillax you'll get yo chance!lololololol

AMAN!I FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE WOLFE.GREAT JOB LAST WEEK ALSO!

Ha, big guy keep ur head in the game. U are doing a great job. Enjoyed watching you play this weekend, remember stay focus don't let them take u out of your game 24. ( sounds like u may have heard that this weekend) HOLLA.

,Unbelievable,,,KING OUT!!!

You know that the circuit is only entertainment and most of the haters love drama cuz life only holds negative souls and holy vibe in those that are likely to fail in goals. That is why we are so caught up about others on the circuit.

Mr. Wolf! Keep your head up and your soul free and you will go far in life to overcome all obstacles thrown at you. Stay positive my brother!

Mr.24 you know who this is!boy you have so much talent and we can see through all that haten that goes on in this crazy circuit.Have fun and thanks for teaching me certain things like the cones and no-fear and the best one i like til this day are the 5p's.I'll see you this weekend at your tournament and just as you say CHILLAX. I got yo back boyee!!

GOOD JOB THIS WEEKEND MY BOY.......KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY.....GOOD TO SEE YA THIS WEEKEND...MAYBE NEXT TIME WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET THOSE CUFFS OFF YOU..LOL....HALLA

WOLF CONGRATS FAM. THAT SHOULD PUT SOME EASE TO THESE HATERS TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THE ACT IS A FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH. I KNOW THAT ONE CAN'T WIN A GAME BUT WHEN YOU ARE FOCUSED THE TEAM IS FOCUSED. HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.