BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Motor City Classic

I'd like to give a big shout out to Carmen. Even though the weather was bad, it still was a well ran tournament. Saw some new faces and some good teams. Thanks for having us, it'll definately be an annual event for us. Big ups to all the teams that braved the elements to play some ball. I can't forget about the ladies, they did the thing also.

Re: Motor City Classic

Good Morning Big Al !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up? Nice meeting you! You crazy just like the rest of that crew!!

good tournment ballers and hope to see you guys in cincy

Great job this weekend Carmen and thanks for my graduation present!! Also thanks to everybody else who helped me celbrate my graduation, a very special thank you to Joyce aka Ms JAS for your hospitality.

Glad you had fun Ms Dat and to all the teams that came to the D and to the party hope that you had a good time too hope every one had a safe trip home

THE PARTY WAS OFF THE HOOK GOOD CLUB DOWNTOWN BIG UP TO THE DET MAVS AND THE GOOD LIFE SEE YOUR NEXT YEARS FOR SHOW

Hey Ms. Dat!! I'm glad you had a good time in the "D", it was nice meeting you. Hey Megal, glad to see you survived the dance floor!

I also hope everyone made it back home safely... wouldn't you know that today's temperature is in the mid 60's and I even saw some sunshine!

Carmen, good tournament. I hope more teams will make the trip next year!

Despite 40+degree unspeakably pluvious weather, we had a great time....People were great! The party at the Goodlife lounge was fun!, and we got the MONEY ! Thanks Carma for a great Saturday.(Black folk doing what we do)......

And to top it off, finally meeting the Queen, the 'ONE AND ONLY', 'Madame Prez, Mrs. Dat' WOW!

Universty Grad, athletic, Black, brilliant and fine! can't beat that! I believe that's what they call, 'Sista' go-it going on.....man oh man, only if you were not already spoken foooo' ........? Hope you had a great time in the Big Motor. Have a safe trip home.

Big ups to the North Chicago Ballers for being a class act. Thank you. I'm sure we will meet another day another time!

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative________________

super d(motordetroit)

Shout out to TBI and all the other teams we faced. Looking forward to many more battles with you guys.

First of all happy mothers day to all my basa sista's especially my road dawgs y'all know who you are, and a big shout out to all my motor city fam, had a good time in your town, thanks for the hospitality, will definately have to do it again next year..

anybody who wants to see the pics I took at the Good Life, hit my box

Carmen that was a well run tournament despite the
elements. Big shout out to Phil and the rest of the Powercell crew. We did again. North Chicago Ballers you guys have a very strong team. I look foward to seeing you again. The firestorm of hitting will be on again. Get well wishes goes out to ya boy hit by that torpedo at third. Sunday mourning could not have been good for him.

I want to personally thank all the teams that came out and participated in the tournament. Although the weather was bad, I'm glad we all had a good time.

I really appreciate how well we conducted ourselves throughout the entire tournament. The City of Rochester Hills has invited us back next year. Those who were there all have to agree, those were some miraculous fields. It was able to absorb all the rain we sustained.

I really enjoyed the party at the GoodLife Lounge. A special thanks to the GoodLife and Darnell for your support.

Thanks again to all the players, coaches and fans.

I will see you real soon.

Don't forget my next money tournament will be the Capital City Classic in Columbus, Ohio June 10-11th.

DETROIT'S GOODLIFE LOUNGE BASA AFTER
PARTY

Good Morning all I had a great time Saturday night partying with everyone hate it had to end so soon. Hey Ms. Dat you have showed out with these pictures.

Hey Big Al#55 it was nice meeting you as well.

Hey Megal looks like you were having the time of your life on the dance floor.

Thas some incriminating evidence right there! Alcohol is a helluva drug!

Carmen great tournament this weekend. Thanks for let ting The Graystone family play ball.Detroit teams thanks for not "CRYING", like the other TEAMS oops Class Act and Atlanta Storm.

D@MN Graystone #20, call 'em out! Who in the heck is scared to play OOOOOOOrrrrr drop out of a tourney because you all are in it! Inquiring minds need to know this info??

Hey glad you all had a good time but Skeet skeet and #35 I ran from that girl all night then Ray came over where I was and she was with him he set me up but I am safe now hey that will never happen again hope you all made it home safe hope to see you all at Carmens next Tournament June 10th or in Indy and to my 1800 ladies I will get you that was not funny at all you saw me ask for HELP

megal stop fronting i seen you go get that girl and ask her to dance. then because we were sitting there you gonna try to play it off. its all good. she told me she want to dance with the guy that hit the ball the longest.

ms dat cant get to pictures. as megal would HELP

hey skuds, I just e-mailed them to you. Megal you got mail too. I didn't realize you had a stalker!!

Yeah, yeah, Megal!!! You danced to about 10 records, so you weren't trying to run away that bad! Just kidding!!

Hey MS. Dat, can you email me the picture of me and Darryl at the table (lower right hand corner).

Hey Skuds I will get you later and #35 it was not 10 but if seem like it hey and then Ray came and said hey man she want your number I kicked him and gave her Skuds number

Oh thats who that was that called me.

You all are crazy!

Man! I left to early! You guys had all the fun!!!!!!

I had 1 too many ginger-ales!

ebonically brilliant and provocative________________

super d(motordetroit)

Incognito #35, give me a minute, I gotta upload them again...

whats up big al? you guys coming down this weekend?

Unfortunately, we won't be there. Taking the week off to get ready for St. Louis. After that, it's like 5-6 weekends in a row. Are you guys coming to the Lou?

will be there at the nelly tournment. we have a couple of big tourneys here in the nati so we will be back on the basa tour in indy. well good luck in the lou and will see you guys soon.

Yeah megal she was going to eat you all up.

man, where was I ..I missed that Megal

I THINK YOU WERE TO BUSY DANCING WITH THAT GUY IN THE RED JACKET (LOL)

girl he grabbed me!! scared the mess out of me!! but he could step!!

YEAH I SAW THAT. HAD SOME MOVES