BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big E Condition

Just wanted to let everyone know that Big E had a successful surgury. They removed the tumor from his brain but he still has a long way to go with therapy. He told me to thank all of u for having him in your prayers. If you all would like to visit or call him he is in St.Louis University Hospital room 526.

Hawk

Re: Big E Condition

I am on the phone with Big E and His wife Micheele, and he said surgery went well, he is recovering, and he will try to be in Indy, Back on the circuit...

I would like to personally thank everyone that prayed and will continue to pray for Eric and the Liddell family. I was soooooooo touch by all the love that is being shown worldwide. If you've never been around the softball circuit you just can't understand the love we all have for one another. Continue to call Eric's name up to God. Big E I knew that you would pull through because you are God's soldier. Love always, Big Sis Phyllis

DONT RUSH THE RECOVERY,,,WELL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU,,,TAKE IT EASY BIG E AND MAY GOD BLESS U.

Even though I do not know Eric but I'm so glad that he is doing great. I am praying for a speedy recovery.

big e get well soon,were all praying for you over here in hawaii,aloha brother.

Get well soon from the No Limit family

Big E we knew you would come through this with your family (BASA) praying for you each day. We want you to take it slow and we will see you when you get through therapy. Our prayers will continue and we knew once you put your hands in God's he would carry you to a wonderful blessing. May God bless you always. The City Hitters are praying constantly b/c you are one of our brothers. Peace1out and God continue to bless this family. Phyllis you could not have put it better, big sis. I will try to come see you tomorrow. Brothers and Sista's in spirit and heart, on the field and off, Family4life.

Our Prayers are with you. The Atlanta Storm Family.

GOD BLESS YOU,THE L.M.S. FAMILY.

TAKE YOUR TIME AND GET WELL BIG GUY.WE ARE STILL PRAYING AND HOPING FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

On behalf of our team,"TakeOver" and myself I would like to say thanks to everyone on the circuit who has keep Big E in there prayers. We really appreciate you guys. There is one thing we all know and that is that Prayer Changes things!!

From Big V and Club 51 would like to say thanks for the prayers, calls, and e-mails on the board for Eric. Big E is doing a well and is on his way to recovery. Please keep the Liddell Family in your prayers.

Vernon Slaughter
Club 51