BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNAT, OH

For all the teams that are planning on getting in the Queen City Classic in Cincinnati, OH. Call me please Sandy @ 513-300-4054 or Lisa @ 513-739-6827. If you haven't talked to myself or Lisa make sure you call by Monday May 15th to get your team in if you haven't already done so. We will have game times available on Thursday May 18th.

Re: QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNAT, OH

Hiiiiiiiiiii Sandy

Wuz up DJ you ready to play?

Ms Tucker can we come out an play ball at HOME?

hey sandy is the tournment still a n.i.t?

how far is the Host hotel from the field? See Sandy, I've been coming to your tournament since the Host hotel was that Day Inn on Nine Mile Rd.

Hello everyone,
Yes, I can come out and play. 502 BOYZ the host hotel is about 10 mins away from the park. The host hotel phone number is 513-381-4000 and the rooms are going fast. So if you plan on staying there you better book now. Make sure you ask for the BASA rate.
For all those that don't already know you have to buy your balls from BASA. TODAY is the last day to get into the tournament make sure you contact us asap.
Yes it is a N.I.T. tournament.
The weather forecast is looking clear for both saturday and sunday.

I hope it dont rain, I would like to see sun this year. And yes, I will be ready Ms Sandy.

whats yhe payout for women? and how many women teams?

PIP......right now it's $500 + paid berth but the prize money could change if we get a certain number of womens teams.

Nati Boys, I am not coming to play but I am coming to kick it with y'all! I am coming to see some good softball too. Graystone, TBI, 502 don't be half this weekend either! D. Wallace, Tolbert holla at ya boy! I'll be there Saturday around 5!........ because man, that is the earliest I can be there I got thangs to do Saturday morning!

yeah i heard you was coming. make sure you get at me when you get down here so i can show how we do things in cincy.

tbi #24 you could show me and e west how tbi do it this weekend so holla at your boy,good luck this weekend. peace out

What`s up Mr.Tolbert,this is Reggie,are yall in for
this weekend ?

whats up tolbert? yeah that will be no problem, i will holla at you down at the fields and let you know what up and good luck to you guys this weekend

What up Nati #3 you going to the games today, hit me on the phone Im home now.

The gold rush is in for this weekend so look out folks.holla at your boy peace out

whats up sandy can we gt the game time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee