BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAAYYYYY" FRIDAY let it DO what it DO......and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2

....."AAAYYYYY".....What's CRACKIN? everyone!! ....This is not my best time of the YEAR....but still I give PRAISE to GOD for GIVING me STRENGTH to proceed on with LIFE...and not worry things will be alright and MY MOM is in a better PLACE...always with me....my personal ANGEL ............OK....let's see....just bare with me for a second.........well, I shall present a story for the LADIES....after all this is your WEEKEND and special day.........so here goes...............................................................................................................................................................................Let's call it " WHATEVER".......Once Upon a time .....A married couple were 2gether for many YEARS even though they HATED each other......When they had confrontation, VS ...it can heard DEEP into the NIGHT....He would shout.... "WHEN I DIE, I WILL DIG MY WAY UP and OUT of the GRAVE and comeback and HAUNT you for the REST of your LIFE!!" ..........The Neighbors feared him.....they believed he PRACTICED black majic.....because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood..........The MAN liked the fact that he was feared.........To everyone's relief he DIED of an HEART ATTACK .......His WIFE had a closed casket at the wake ........After the burial, she went straight to a local BAR and began to PARTY as if there was NO 2morrow .........so her Neighbors was concerned with her and for her SAFETY....so they ask...."Aren't you afraid that HE may be able to dig his way up and out of the grave and Haunt you for the rest of your life?"..... ............The WIFE puts down her drink and said..........."LET HIM DIG.......I had the ******* BURIED UPSIDE DOWN....!.... .....enjoy and GOD BLESS........and To ALL with kids or not.....you have MOMS....so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY......and RESPECT and TREAT THEM RIGHT.....you only get ONE and step moms,stand ins,GOD BLESS

Re: "AAAAYYYYY" FRIDAY let it DO what it DO......and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2

...this was for the ones who can't read ICONS but if you like ICONs.....click on WADE's POST...."CHURCH" ...no question's please

That's cute

Do what you do Church and keep those jokes rolling. JL member4life. Wade whats up bro?

Church...keep yo head up family...It can be a rough time...my mom is still here but my Granny is gone...so I feel yo pain...God bless all that have lost their mothers and/or mother figures...PEACE!!

thanks YD#2....and NKO call you two later.....I'm in my feelings..but these are memory feelings...."CHURCH"

My brother YD#2 thanks for that and people really need to take care of their moms now b/c they are the ones who put the character in all of us. Bless you and yours. Peace1out.

Church I feel you brother and memories are for a lifetime and can not be taking away. Those memories you have I can relate to them too. Stay up and strong b/c this time of the year is hard for me as well and if you need a brother to talk to I am here. Peace1out and blessings!

It's alright bro, just know that I'm here if you need a shoulder....and that story ...KING OUT!!!

THAT'S A GOOD JOKEY-JOKE CHURCH.....STAY UP,STAY STRONG,
STAY HAPPY SHE'S WATCH YOU.....

Churchy...LOL...can you please let me know what you gonna do...hit my box..ASAP...

WHAT UP FAMILY,HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

,same to you DINSUM