BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAAAaaaay....It's the weekend baby! :-) But anyway, check-in and shout out a little!

Hey hey it's the weekend and what's popping...Eeeerbody check-in early and keep it popping on a Friday! Can I get a Friday story??? Also sending a special shout to N.B#21 and Don King... Shouts out goes to the big cuz Tasha, Mactown sista, Davida, Dasha, Dinsum, Church, 1st Timer, Lil G, D12, Dino#13, Ms Dat, Zone, Source One, the whole GA Softball family, Ms Nashville, St Louis softball family, BASA east, west, north and south family...I said short shout-outs... I will be back in a sec with a new controversial topic.....

Re: AAAAAAaaaay....It's the weekend baby! :-) But anyway, check-in and shout out a little!

Good Morning ALL!!! Hope all the Mother's have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

Re: AAAAAAaaaay....It's the weekend baby! :-) But anyway, check-in and shout out a little!

What up Wade, my lil JL brotha and to all my other brotha's of JL and the board...Wade hit my box, I want to know what's up with that other special shout-out? ....KING OUT!!!

Oh, and sorry to the mother's...I'm being rude...To all the Mother's have a wonderful Mother's Day! Here's a dozen from Wade...

good morning board, Ms. Dat checkin in for a second since I was MIA yesterday

Yeah, you were MIA...I'm docking your pay!

Good morning everybody!! Wade tell Ms. Dat what you and 1st timer #34(can't get right) said about her yesterday!!!

We didn't say nothing...Oh, she was a nice sweet person... Mamma, how are u? Here's a for Mother's Day...

What's up Wade, thanks for the shoutout, what's going on Ms.Dat. I just want to say, Thank God its Friday. Shoutout for everybody this morning

WADE....

GOOD MORNING HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND BE GOOD TODAY DON'T LET ME HAVE TO YOU TODAY

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Now Sis Dasha, now u know i will be good! Yeah right! ON a Friday...I started my weekend at work... We got a burger burn at 12! I love my job...

Checkin in for this beautiful Friday! 1st: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Guys, this is your reminder that Mother's Day is Sunday so if you haven't gotten her something, GO NOW! Shoutout to all BASA! (don't feel like typing right now!)

Good morning everyone....Wade thanks for the special shout-out, despite the obvious hating from the unknown.... But anyway, shout-out to the entire 2nd shift, all the board viewers that never respond, and to all the board regulars. I hope you guys enjoy your Friday....be safe peeps!!!!

Hey NF#21...feeling better?...........
One more thing, I forgot to say Happy Mother's Day to myself and to all of the other worthy females out there that can call themselves a "mother".

I came in the door, i said it before
I never let the mic magnatize me no more
But it's biting me, fighting me, inviting me to rhyme
I can't hold it back, I'm looking for the line,
Taking off my coat, clearing my throat
My rhyme will be kicking it until I hit my last note
My mind'll range to find all kinds of ideas
Self-esteem makes it seem like a thought took years to build
But still say a rhyme after the next one
Prepared, never scared, I'll just bless one
And you know that I'm the soloist
So Eric B, make 'em clap to this

- eric b and Rakim- paid in full 1986 "eric b is president"

What's up BASA Family......
I'm checking in on this beautiful day in Florida

NB #21....

I FEELIN A LITTLE BETTER THOUGHT I WOULD STAY HOME TODAY AND GET A LITTLE REST AND RETURN TO WORK ON MONDAY SO I WILL BE IN AND OUT CHECKING THIS THING AND TRY TO SEE IF I CAN GET SOMETHING GOOD GOING FOR YALL TONIGHT ON 2ND SHIFT.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Good Morning Board, How is everyone on thsi Friday????
Happy Mother's Day to all....

NF#21... Are you felling better today. Me and NB#21 had to hold them lizards down last night.

NF #21 ummm don't be playing hooky from work! Don King don't be shacking your head and talking no smack... N.B #21 hey there.. Tasha, I got to go now!

Ummmmm Thunder, how you gonna be on 2nd shift the other day and your PO came over???? You need to be spanked...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, See what had happened was...........

Yeah, PO need to kick your butt... Well PO didn't have it going on....

Wadey Wade,
Just know this, I know how to go to work and handle my business at the same time..

GOODMORNING FAMILY CHECKING IN FROM N.C WANTED TO SAY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE BASA FAMILY MOTHER'S MY WEEKEND WILL BE FULL SO IAM GETTING IT IN NOW.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, u need your butt spanked...hummmmm You payed more attention to the PC...I guess you were typing while PO did the dang thang!

HEY EEERRRYYYBODY, GOOOD MORNING BOARD...IT'S THE STEADY
1ST. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LADIES ENJOY.....
NF#21 GET BETTER..T-#3 WHAT'S GOOD,PT#23 AND MYSELF HELD
DOWN 2ND SHIFT LAST NITE...SO SLOW YO ROLL....

WHAT UUUUUUUUUUPS BASA

WHAT IT DO RR#22.....BRO WADE DON'T LET GIRLS PUT DOWN..
I'M HERE FOR BACK UP...

Jump Steady I'm ready for them today....

NOTHING MUCH JUMP STEADY FROM THE ' X ' STL.
WHAT' GOOD

WADE, WHAT UP

I am here to my brother Wade
waiting on that one with the high top Fade

ok wade so when a sista is MIA you go saying stuff and I can't defend my self!! hat did y'all say, and you better tell the truth cause you know I will find out!!

Ms, Dat how are you doing????

Where is our buddy ole pal Hot #11, she been MIA since you did the d*mn thang 1st Timer...You saw how she tried to get the attention off her and on me by calling me a Midget cheerleader??? whump whump....Come here Hot #11, let me give you a Hey mamma

Ms .Dat nothing was really said. Ms.Dobbs is trying to divert our attacks from her to you.

Ms DAT, we didn't say nothing about you....I can't remember...

Steady,

Tell the truth, we had yall in the last night.
Ms. Arkansas held it down for us last night.

Her RRainey I am well and blessed today. So what post was this convo on Wade so I can see for myself

Wade Hot #11 want show up today
Walmart has special on breasts 2 for 1

good Mornin' BASA...Shouts out to the lovely women of this great BASA nation...Ms Arkansas,Davida(slept like a baby ,Thunder how are you,NF#21 missed you last night,Ms Dat, Ms Te and STL HEAT, SS,GA MIX,Just Us, and my fellas that be holding it down...#15,STEADY,PT,30, Matt PT,23, Durtey Redd,TITO,DINSUM,Wade,Soilder,NKO(it's like that) and dem Young Dudes... Dre#2

Oh, it was taken off due to a malfunction... Ain't that right 1st Timer.... And it was toooooo funny!

What's up YD#2,
No funny business this morning.
I got my on you.....

MS. DAT I DON'T NO

1st Timer you crazy! 2 for 1! Yeah, I was suppose to be your cheerleader... **** skippy...i get doubled and tripple teamed....Hot #11, I know u looking and smiling and she getting a long rhyme together on a Friday...Remember "drop it like it's hot and wiggle wiggle"...

YD#2, THUNDER 3 WHAT UP

oops triple teamed

DINSUM HOLLA AT ME

yeah hot #11 does put alot of thought into it. She really puts forth a good effort. i commend her for that.

Slow motion RRainey,
We missed you on 2nd shift

THUNDER #3 I DON'T GET OFF WORK TILL 4AM OR 5

she working hard 1st timer#34....

....."AAAYYYYY".....What's CRACKIN? everyone!! ....This is not my best time of the YEAR....but still I give PRAISE to GOD for GIVING me STRENGTH to proceed on with LIFE...and not worry things will be alright and MY MOM is in a better PLACE...always with me....my personal ANGEL ............OK....let's see....just bare with me for a second.........well, I shall present a story for the LADIES....after all this is your WEEKEND and special day.........so here goes...............................................................................................................................................................................Let's call it " WHATEVER".......Once Upon a time .....A married couple were 2gether for many YEARS even though they HATED each other......When they had confrontation, VS ...it can heard DEEP into the NIGHT....He would shout.... "WHEN I DIE, I WILL DIG MY WAY UP and OUT of the GRAVE and comeback and HAUNT you for the REST of your LIFE!!" ..........The Neighbors feared him.....they believed he PRACTICED black majic.....because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood..........The MAN liked the fact that he was feared.........To everyone's relief he DIED of an HEART ATTACK .......His WIFE had a closed casket at the wake ........After the burial, she went straight to a local BAR and began to PARTY as if there was NO 2morrow .........so her Neighbors was concerned with her and for her SAFETY....so they ask...."Aren't you afraid that HE may be able to dig his way up and out of the grave and Haunt you for the rest of your life?"..... ............The WIFE puts down her drink and said..........."LET HIM DIG.......I had the ******* BURIED UPSIDE DOWN....!.... .....enjoy and GOD BLESS........and To ALL with kids or not.....you have MOMS....so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY......and RESPECT and TREAT THEM RIGHT.....you only get ONE and step moms,stand ins,GOD BLESS

Shouts go out to YD#2, Church, NKO, Wade, da midwest, da north,and all my BASA family...Special shouts to da LOU see ya'll next week...YD#2 give me a holla....PEACE

AMEN CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Be easy Church...

...Talk to you later....JL what it DO......"CHURCH"

Hello Board. Thanks Wade for the shout out and I'd like to send out my very own Mother's Day shoutout to all of the Mother's out there...enjoy your day on Sunday and have a good weekend.

Good morning! Shoutouts to 2nd shift(Thunder, Vida VI, YD#2, Steady, NB#21, NF#21, PT30, and PT23)Church, Wade, NKO, and the rest of the family. Happy Mother's Day to all the BASA Moms which includes fathers as well. We have single fathers who are raising children and pulling double duties as a mother and father. This time of the year is rough for me because on May 25, 2002 I lost my mother. Even though I'm not able to see her anymore, she will always live forever in my heart. I just want to say to everyone who still have their mother always show her love not just this Sunday but everyday.

Thunder...I am on good behavior...I had enough last night...

RRainey...what it do fam lee..

Duece...you have mail...

Church you's off da chain...my man..

Ms Arkansas...how are you this morning...

YD#2..thanks for asking. I'm a little emotional but I will be okay!

...I feel you Ms. ARKANSAS....it rough over herre...2

Good morning to all. I hope that all mothers have happy Mother's Day and get something special that you want. We all need to give thanks to God that our mothers gave us the breath of life and care for us until we was able to care for ourselves. REAL TALK!Quote of the day-Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he is really in trouble with his mother.(Mothers will call you by your whole name when you are in trouble)Word of the day-Simplify-keep nothing that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.Shouts out to all of the Mothers of BASA Families. I say to the BASA Msg board people, have you stop and told your mother that you thank her and love her lately, and if you have not then you need to start during that each day. I know that the love that my mother had for me was unconditional and nothing can measure up to it. She is in a better place and like Church stated they are our Angels that look after us from up above. Peace1out out and to all have a safe and pleasant weekend. No is the time for all mothers to come into nkozone and receive the praise they deserves.

Hi Ms. Ark and I feel you and may God bless you and your family on this weekend. You could not have put it better.

What up Wade, anything going on for the weekend. I am playing in New Orleans this weekend. Hit me up! By the way happy Mother's Day to all the Moms.

YD#2 you have Mail
Church/ Ms. Arkansas keep your heads up, and shedding a tear is okay
BASA Mom's Have a beautiful Mother's Day

Thank you..Church, NKO, and Deuce.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE ...
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY TO MS ARKANSAS, CHURCH AND ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY NOT HAVE THEIR MOTHERS WITH THEM HERE ON EARTH. STAY UP AND ALWAYS GO WITH GOD. ITS ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME, YOU GUYS WILL DEFINITELY SEE THEM

LOVE YA FAM

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Thanks ALL

Yo momma so poor...your family ate Cornflakes with a fork to save milk.
Yo Momma so fat...her driver's license says "Picture continued on other side."

Hi, Ms.Arkansas keep your head up for thats where all your blessings come from, the same for you church,Happy Mothers Day to all BASA moms and to all the double duty dads like myself keep on keeping on for a change is going to come ohhhhh yes it will.

Esq#23...you letting your age sho...wrong post...for the yo momma jokes....I tell you bout dem Senior Citizens...

....appreciate that G-MONEY

Happy Mother's Day G-money

HEY U GUYS WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU GOING TO DO
WITH OR FOR YOUR MOTHER......MINE GAMBLE AND EAT...THAT'S DINNER AND SLOT MACHINE
STAY COOOL.....

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI
what's up stranger

Happy Mother's Day to All the Mother's and single parent Fathers. For all of you who's Mother's has gone on to be with the Lord I encourage you to try and find some happiness on this day! God knows best and he knows you need a special Blessing on this day. God Bless you all.

Wade, thanks for the ROSE!! You're A Sweety!!!

what's up mac town? hope that you will have a wonderful mother's day!! i like to give a shout out to those ga dawgs for another first place finish this weekend. great job guys!! way to go storm!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks arod! Congrats on the weekend!

checking in happy mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!