BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's Going On This Morning.

What's going on this morning, the board is dead, look like to me, everybody that was at the party last night had too much to drinks or party too hard. I need to go to one of your party one night .

Re: What's Going On This Morning.

Answer yo phone lil "G"..

If you call me @ work, I will, I do work on Friday sometime . My cell is in my truck.

I did call your work..DUH!!!

why dont u call me..your work phone is just ringing,ringing,ringing...478-731-2218

GET OF THIS BOARD GINA

I know that you Billy boy, don't let me come up to ATL, and knot over your 40 ounce . Hit your girl up, if this is Billy. To you Dee, I'm calling you now, pick up your phone.

D12 you can try all day she hardly ever answers that phone. Good luck trying.

We FINALLY got thru...it was tough

I will get you for that Lo, I will see you tonight @ the games

NO you want I will see you all as my plane fly over the field when I leave the airport. I'll holla at you all Sunday.

Be careful

Whats up Lil "G" and D12, also New image Soldier. What you been up to Lil "G", you still dancing all night long. Shake your groove thang and do what you do and Happy Mothers Day.

Chillin @ work

What's up Nko, look like you being MIA for a while. Whats going on with you buddy. Thanks for the Mother Day shoutout, you know me, I will be doing the dam thang this weekend.