BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Afternoon Joke of the Day

Fax from Husband

My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs; that you, with your age and with your 54 year old body, can no longer supply. I am very happy with you and value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this fax, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed. I shall be back home before midnight.

Your Husband

When the man came home, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

My Dear Husband,
I received your fax and thank you for being honest. . I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, my tennis coach, who, like your secretary is also 18 years old. As a successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference: 18 goes into 54 more often than 54 into 18. Therefore, I will not be back before lunchtime tomorrow.

Your Wife