BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enough Said - 1st Team All BASA Women Softball

There was a lot of talk about the women's division. My question is, is there any woman that can start for Enough Said playing on the circuit today?

I mean the total package, offense/defense. Have seem them play, and I personally think they have the best at every position. What are your thoughts on this?

Re: Enough Said - 1st Team All BASA Women Softball

I know the ladies from Enough said very well and they are GOOD! However, KT from Ga. Mixx can start on any team! I don't think you'll find a better hitter anywhere!

I agree she has the potential to hit with the best of them, however, looking at Ga Mixx's website, she's currently only hitting 583. Nevertheless, the post said offensively/defensively. Who's defensive position would she take. Definitely a good hitter, she once was on the team.

T.CANTY 3rd South Georgia,T.Fowler Pitcher South Georia magic/ Lil Dawg cf Team Atlanta are the most **** talking players that i know they can get you out of your game and make you take it personal, they know how to confuse your weekend.

Wrong post, try two post down . I'm just playing.

after watching this past weekend i didn't see anyone this weekend that can come in and take anyone spot!