BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are the top "$h!+ talker" teams. Division doesn't matter

just curious.
In my experience this year,ALL Net comes to mind. They were really "whoofing it up" in Memphis until YDs got back at em(the jokes on lil dude w/the sneakers on the bench were priceless).

Who are some others? I prefer to be the quiet assassin I don't really dig talking crazy before or during the game.

Win w/grace, lose with dignity is my motto(unless I'm pitching horseshoes

Re: Who are the top "$h!+ talker" teams. Division doesn't matter

What was the name of the team that played the GA Dawgs first in Birmingham? Man, that thing they did after the game was wild.

talking about the team with the orange on one leg and blue on the other...N.B #21 u got mail...

That's hard to say because darn near all of us talk S#%+. But one that stands out is the StreetStars but those guys can play pretty good. They will be a team to watch out for.

But I have to go with my team Class Act because Eli will start any party off. And my boy that is not here right now... but that darn Rhodney Donaldson.

But if you get the Storm started talking and then add in MAMA and the Stormettes boy look out.

Oh and I have one player that talks for his team and that is CAP from AIRMAC.

South Ga Magic and that dumb a** third basemen gets on my last never. He caught a shot in Aikens and lean wit it and rocked wit it. He is funny as hell.Do anybody know his name. That team has some talent.Good Luck in the future.

If there is anbody who can out talk our pitcher (CAP) and keep his head in the game like CAP, I want to meet him. New Image Soldier, you hit the nail on the head..CAP talks for the whole team!

THE DETROIT MAVERICKS especially the catcher

I DONT KNOW BUT MY TEAMMATE BIG SWOLE #9 CAN SURE TALK IT,BUT AT THE SAME TIME BACK IT UP. THAT MAN HAS US ALL CRYING EVERY GAME

we ran into a team called the young guns last weekend. they talked so much sh#* about everybody learning who they are, 1 mercy later I still don't know who they are. funny how that happens.

MY HOMEYS,THE STREET STARS

My Boys JB and Andy from Godfather's along with man TY can talk with the best of them!! When we were Colbert Plumbing, I use to think our whole team talked in their sleep! From the sponsors down to the last player, there was some S*** talking.

In Super Rec,it has to be Cap from AIR MAC..I'm like there's no way that I could talk that much smack as he's doing and pitch I used to talk shyt like that a few yrs ago,when I 1st started pitching and this guy drilled me in the shin so hard and he told me runnig to 1st base,"that will cool you off" I did throw the ball and hit him in the back but that was the end of my shyt talking days on the mound! I still have that knot on my shin as a reminder not to talk shyt..

LIL LEE MY BOY,THANKS FOR THE SHOUT BUT YOU KNOW I TEND TO GET UNDER SOME SKIN SO ILL BE GOOD TODAY.BUT ON SOME REAL S?@# YOU RIGHT!!!!!!!!HOLLA AT CHA BOY

#20 on da eastside playa's!!! what primetime holla atcha in da nati

Prime Time on the Bombers team Competitive

man i can'T WAIT UNTILL THIS WEEKEND 50245

all those cali teams especially the west coast players,when the big guy starts yapping, man it's over.maybe their home sick or probably just never been anywhere.

SUPERSONICS!!AND THEY WILL PARTY ON YOUR A$#!!!

I will have to go with Holly Taylor. This dude is about 60yrs old and he talks so much crap that he almost gets into fights every weekend.

MY BIG BRO JB69(GFM) OF COURSE, MAN THAT BOY WILL START A WAR WITH ANYONE...

AND I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO SAY THE PITCHER FROM AIR MAC AS WELL...MAN HE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

The pitcher from Airmac no doubt. I mean this guy talked the **** the whole time they were getting busted by Class Act in Nashville. It didn't matter what the score was or how many times they came back throught he middle. He even pitched one and threw his glove down. So he gets my vote.

'Nard