BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's upper on a Thursday?? Check out this on today...Hummmmm

Okay okay, I said I wasn't going to post really today, I lied! But anyway I got to get something interesting on the board besides softball...Okay here it goes and today, please read the topic before you post! Okay, this should have some interesting responses. Women and Men of BASA, since we play ball and say you were looking for a mate....hummmmm what type of mate would you want???? Would you want someone interested in softball or would you want someone that cares less about it and stays home every weekend????? Would u want someone on the circuit or would u just want to circuit pimp? Dang, is that close to yesterday's controversial topic? And if u got to disguise yourself like put # up because I don't want your significant other or girlfriend/boyfriend to buss u upside the head! Remember it's just cooooomedy....And Shucky Duckie Quack Quack...

Re: What's upper on a Thursday?? Check out this on today...Hummmmm

I like it the way I got it. No interest and at home. If she plays,she knows how long a game really takes

502, u crazy! But interesting....Alot of people will stay away from this one....and stop looking like this as u read the topic....

Can't Hit Can't Win??

My mate will have to like softball, because he would not understand why I am gone every weekend. As for hooking up on the circuit, that would be a no no. Due to the fact that you are my new found family, it would be like incest.

who are u thunder? just playing.

For real, now be honest.(This is for anybody on the board) If you could get away with it and you were just selfish and could have the world your way for a season or weekend, wouldn't you like to have a "creep move" established for each tourney? Now this is not your mate or even have to date this person for real. A real, bonfide, consentual creep move w/no strings. Who would like that? Am I the only immoral person on here.

It's ok to post anonymous on this one

This is purely hypothetical and if you married, PRETEND you are not to answer this question.

dang 504, u controversial....hahahahha getting people in trouble...hahahahahah

Now no lie, 502.

I have seen some guys on the circuit that might make me wanna get some PEPPER(if you remember the joke Just US #11 posted yesterday).

Man yall are wild...but to answer the question, it wouldn't matter if he played softball or stayed at home. I know one thing, I don't want to have to compete with softball for quality time. But that problem might be eliminated if we both played softball and traveled to some of the same tournaments. That way I could get me a sample..... ....ok, I'll get my mind out of the gutter.

Thunder3!

Ummmmm Hummmm N.B #21...ain't nothing wrong with getting a sample and Thunder #3, u crazy! Hey there are some women on the circuit that make u rather ummmmmmmmm...... sssshhhhhhhhh

Wade you all are wild!!!!!! Hey Tasha....

I HAVE BEEN MAKING THESE TRIPS ABOUT 20YRS. NOW......
AND FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GET SOME, MEN/WOMEN......
WILL GET SOME.....IF THERE'S A MOMENT ON ONE OF
THOSE TRIP, WERE U CONNECT WITH THAT PERSON,AND THERE'S
NO BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND IN THE PICTURE, I GUEST U
COULD MAKE HER/HIM YOUR BOO...LONG DISTANCE LOVE///
SOMEONE WHO PLAYES THAT'S FINE......I WATCH HER AND
SHE WATCH ME.....SOMETHING IN COMMON THAT'S A GOOD
START......