BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deal or No Deal.......Is softball for fun or Too SERIOUS for some....WELL!???Oh,with a story..

.... ....once upon a time ...LiL BOB...went to his Father and asked....."could you buy me a $200 bike for my B-day?"...His Father said....SON...."I have an $80,000 mortgage on the house and you want me to buy you a BIKE?"...WAIT until Xmas.............................................Xmas came around and LiL BOB asked again...Father said..."well the Mortgage is still extremely high, so sorry about that .....so ask me another time...........Ok...2 days done pass.....LIL BOB was seen walking out of the House with all his belongings in a suitcase..... .....The Father,felt sorry for him and asked him....WHY? you leaving.....LIL BOB replied..... ....."Yesterday I was walking past your room, and I heard you SAY that YOU were PULLING OUT, and MOMMA said,that YOU should WAIT.....Because she was COMING TOO, and DA@#$ if I'll get stuck with an $80,000 MORTGAGE!" ...........................................................................................................
......SOFTBALL is FUN to me.....but for some it is SO SERIOUS....that you wonder....is there ANYTHING else you do......and if not THAT explains the SERIOUSNESS.....PLEEZBALEEVIT.....and maybe that explains the team hoppers because it's that serious to win....but YOU don't PLAY....then it becomes personal.... ......"CHURCH"

Re: Deal or No Deal.......Is softball for fun or Too SERIOUS for some....WELL!???Oh,with a story..

it think softball is fun only if you are winning.....just like team hoppers if you are winning the camp is cool as a pickle in sea of Ranch dressing.....We you calculate the money being spent and the different pressures of winning from sponsors etc.... then it becomes a job...but softball is actually my stress release from work so regardless of winning talking to the people and having a good time away from the field or in the parking lot is the best times FOR ME!!!!1

Re: Deal or No Deal.......Is softball for fun or Too SERIOUS for some....WELL!???Oh,with a story..

Church you sho be coming up with some stories...I remember when I was little and I heard my parents doing da grown up...it was a weird thang back den...but as for softball...dis game is fun and fa reel this is where I get away from all the serious things in life...I was just thinking Sunday on how much fun playing and being in the softball atmosphere is...so for me...softball is fun...and I love the competition...Dre YD#2

.....YD#2 and #15....Nice input from both parties.....and I too do this for relief from LIFE itself......but, sometimes we become UN-Focus....and forget the game ITSELF....but the BOARD has brought NEW BOOTY...oops...I mean NEW FUN LEVEL to the GAME....VIA Internet and since we've become WEB WORLDWIDE.....what else will this game present to US....it can only get BETTER....so have fun...and I have another STORY be back BREAK you know when BLK people break....WE BREAK

..... .....I told you WE BREAK.... , .......Once Upon a time ........"A guy walked into the BAR with the fellows when suddenly his phone rings...he answere and hangs up grinning from ear to ear and turns around and orders DRINKS for ERRYBODY....WHY?...he annouces his Wife has just had a 25lbs BABY BOY..... ..no one can believe that a new born can weigh 25lbs but,the Man shrugs,"That's what we produce down here....BIG BOYS in the midWest......Congradulations showered him from all around......one woman ....due to sympathy pains.......2 WEEKS later..He returns to the same BAR....the Bartender says...."You're the Father of that typical baby boy that weighs 25lbs at birth, aren't YOU?.....Errybody been making Bets on how big he'd be in 2weeks........We were gonna call YOU....so how much does he weigh NOW?"......the Father says..."20lbs".....the Bartender is Puzzled... "WHAT HAPPEN"...he was 25lbs at birth....... ..tha father takes a swig of that GOOSE,wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans in to the bartender and proudly says,........."Had him CIRCUMCISED."

Church tell your co-workers to stop giving you them jokes. You are off the chain.

.....NKO...here's a short one and I'm out......so here bare with me on this FREESTYLE short story .........................."A".......ONCE Upon a time.......A MAN walks into his bedroom with a sheep other his arm and says: "Darling, this is the PIG I have sex with when YOU have headaches."......His Girlfriend replies: "I think you'll find that's a SHEEP, you IDIOT!!"...... ......He replies....."I think you'll find...."I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU"... ......................................................................Be good you all..."CHURCH" talk to you all 2'day......I'm out ..... Unless you want one MORE for the ROAD......DEAL or NO DEAL....

Boy you know you ain't right....Whats up Bro

....oops....before I log off here is a quick and smart talking......let's call it "YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART and WITTY"...........................................................This Lady passed away.....and called 911 , the 911 operator told that shehe would send someone right over....."WHERE do you LIVE"?"...asked the operator ..... replied.....EAST OF GRAND.........the operator ask......"can you spell that, for me?"............... .........there was a long PAUSED.... ........ replied........"HOW bout if I DRAG her over to FAIRGROUNDS and YOU pick her UP THERE? .... The TRAP

... You full of jokes today bro...KING OUT!!!

Now how did DON KING and CHURCH post at the same TIME......the PLOT thickens....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......so now that was my LAST JOKE on those so called "KNOW IT ALL's".......you didn't see that one ....thanks KING!!! ....."UNPREDICTABLE""CHURCH" DERRTY#2

Church I swear I don't believe that have any sense.

CHURCH YOU'ER OFF THE CHAIN...........
SOFTBALL IS SERIOUS.....SERIOUSLY FUN......

TO ME SOFTBALL IS FUN AS LONG AS WY TEAM GIVES THEIR ALL IF WE PLAY THE GAME AND LOSE OH WELL.I HAVE BEEN ON THOSE SERIOUS TEAMS WHERE I HAD TO MAINTAIN A CERTAIN AVERAGE AND BE IN AT A CERTAIN TIME AND IT WAS LIKE WORKING 2 JOBS SO IAM GOING TO LIVE,LAUGH AND LOVE FROM NOW ON.

Softball is a hobby as well as racing my RC cars.Softball will keep you out all day and night due to the times of the tounaments. A lot of us like that attention anyway We all have to do things in or lives to keep things off of our minds I think softball is a deal and to that.