BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!! WHERE YA AT!!!!.....CHECK IN .......NO MESS PLEASE

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

I KNOW MOST OF YALL HAD A HANG OVER FROM LAST NIGHT 2ND SHIFT'S IT'S GOING DOWN PARTY BUT IT'S TIME FOR THE THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS NOW FEEL FREE TO IT OUT AND DO WHAT YOU DO.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Re: THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!! WHERE YA AT!!!!.....CHECK IN .......NO MESS PLEASE

Good morning everyone...
Yea NF#21, I am struggling at work this morning, next time put a limit on my drinks.

Shout-out to all the board members on this glorious morning and to my peeps....NF#21, Davida, Thunder#3, Mac-town #8, Wade, PT,30, Steady, Miss#26, Church, YD#2, 911, Ms. Dat (we need to talk about my check ), rrainey, new image soldier, HC, and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Re: THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!! WHERE YA AT!!!!.....CHECK IN .......NO MESS PLEASE

Shouts out the whole BASA Family. I'm about to do some work....Yeah, I said it, do some work....

Morning Family,

I have a hangover from last night 2nd shift. Next time be easy on the drinks, NF#21.

FIRST AND FORMOST SHOUTS OUT TO MY FAMILY THE "CLASS ACT" FAMILY. DAVIDA, DASHA, JEMEIKA, THUNDER#3, N.B.#21, PT30, PT23, CHURCH, MS. NASHVILLE, MAMA DOBBS, SHNEKA#11, ROZ#07, MY SISTER TEAMS ENOUGH SAID AND THE SUPERSONICS, GA. MIXX, ST. LOUIS STARS, CHANGING THE GAME, ATLANTA STORM, AIR MAC, THE "OLD" NEW IMAGE, MS DAT, TO MY HOMEBOYS FROM TEAM MORRIS, AND TEAM TALLAHASSEE. IF I FORGOT ANYONE CHARGE IT TO MY MIND AND NOT MY HEART.

BASA FAMILY WHAT IT DO????

I LEFT ONE IMPORTANT ONE OUT...
WHAT'S UP JUSTICE LEAGUE, STAND UP!!!!WADE, NKOZONE, HOMECOMING, DON KING, ECT.... WHAT IT DO FAMILY?

Hey Soldier

WHAT UP THUNDER. THOSE DRINKS MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY STRONG LAST NIGHT

whats up dasha.just checking in.

What's up? Man, that 2nd shift got me last night. I just got up!

Shoutouts to Wade, Dasha, Vida, Jay#23, Arod, PT30, NKO, Thunder, NB21, miss26, Thill, Soldier, #15, KC#6 and everyone on the board!

I had mine on the rocks.

Hey NoDout19, what it do??

Whats up Family and I hope you'll learned your lesson about staying up and drinking on the second shift and if you head hurts then pound it on the desk and maybe you will feel alright. On a real talk note shouts out to the BASA Whole Family. That way I have not forgotten nobody. What up to the JL, New Image Soldier, Wade, Church, Pt30, HC, NB21, DInsum, Don King, and JumpSteady. Dowhat you do and have a great day. Quote-Other things may change us, but we start and end with family(Believe that people, family is always in your corner).Word-Softball-is it a game of fun times or is it serious. Church whats up and Wade help your boy out on the quote and word of the day, give the people some wisdom on it. JL4life.

GOOOOD MORNING BOARD FAM......IT'S THE STEADY
I CLEANED UP THE 2ND SHIFT PARTY THIS MORNING,YALL KICK
IT.......SHOUT OUT TO EERRRYYYBODY...I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

WHAT UP ?

JARVIS #19.....WHAT IT DO BABY WHAT YOU UP TO.

THUNDER #3...HEY GIRL I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK LIKE THAT LAST NIGHT

TASHA #8.....YOU WAS TRYING TO BE LIKE THUNDER #3 AND BOTH OF YALL ARE HAVING A REAL RIGHT NOW.....

WHAT UP NEW IMAGE #19..... DID YOU EVER STOP DANCING LAST NIGHT I CLOSED THE CLUB AD YOU WAS STILL

MAN THEY WERE LOOKING FOR YOU LAST NIGHT THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE CLUB WAS AT YOU LAST NIGHT BECAUSE THEY WANTED THE MUSIC CHANGE TO SOMETHING BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD....

SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT FOR THE LADIES GET IN FREE NIGHT...MEN $7.00 IN ADVANCE AND $10.00 AT THE DOOR AND BYOB....SINCE I CAN'T HANDLE THE DRINK I FIX...

NASHVILLE FINEST #21
DASHA

Shout Outs to My Storm Family & Sormettes!!! Also shout outs to A-Train, Rhodney & Duke in Syrup Country, Reggie and Willie B down in T-Town. What up Dasha(My Bodyguard) and Davida up in Cashville?? How ya'll living up there?

good morning all BASA...just getting into work...had to get this wig did up...Shouts out to da ladies of da board...Ms Dat, NF#21, Davida, Lil G,Ms Arkansas, OK gilz, NB21, Hot Girlz 1,8,11,22,all, Thunder#8,Jemeka,Ms TE#23 and da STL HEAT and da fellas, Church,Steady,Tito,WADE,Soilder,ESQ#23,NKO,YD's, Derrty, Dinsum,PT,30, 911,HC, Coach D, TuFo, and errybody else. oh Durtey REDD and Dem GA DAWGS..., lets keep BASA crackin...YD#2

What's up Dasha shout out to you first then all the BASA Family,Davida,Dinsum,No-Dout19,NKO,SS#5,No-Dout22,Coach Clay,L.M.S. Family,Second to None,No-Dout Ladies,everyone hold it down so it can do what it do

G-MONEY....

WHAT UP WITH YA... HOW IS EVERYTING GOING DOWN YOUR WAY, WE ALL WE GOT.....L.M.S ON THREE....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Hey G-Money ,

Lightin said heyyyyyyy

Whats up G-money and Jarvis. I have a question for you, is your team planning on coming to the Lou for Nelly's Tournamen?

What up JL and the rest of the board?...KING OUT!!!

YD#2 WHAT IT DO?
DASHA I HAD TO KEEP DANCING I HAD TWO WOMEN ON ME. WHO WOULD WANT TO STOP THAT ACTION???

MACTOWN DO YOU HAVE A HANG-OVER FROM DASHA'S TOP SHELF DRINKS.

I KNOW WHY EVERYBODY IS DRUNK...WE HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO BECAUSE THE DJ FELL ASLEEP WITH THE CD ON REPEAT.

What's crackinnnnnn Thunder and Lightin how's two of B'ham's finest,Dasha everything great in the Ham if you can cut the water off(the rain) so we can play softball, NKO our team L.M.S. will be in the Lou for Nelly's Tourn.1,2,3 LMS WOOOOOOOOOO

THUNDER #3....

GIVE ME A CALL ASAP!!!!

Cool I will take you guys out to a nice Club so you'll can get your party on. Keep in touch and tell Dinsum to let me know exactly what time you guys hit the Lou.

WHAT IT DO FAMILY:SHOUT-OUT TO THE JL,NASHVILLE FINEST,N.B.#21,WADE,THUNDER#3,A NEW IMAGE SOLDIER,NODOUT19,TASHA,NKO,STEADY,LEE D#14,MAMA,TITEMAN,YD#2,L.M.S.G-MONEY,DON KING,PT30,RICK & ARNITHA,PRIMETIME,AIRMAC,STORM,CLASS ACT,DERRTY,CHURCH,HOMECOMING,GHOST,COACH D,SOHK,CHAMPS,RRAINEY#22,DAVIDA,SUPERSONIC21,SUPERSONIC5 & SS FAMILY,BMW LOUNGE,GA DAWGS,IAN,ENOUGH SAID,THE ENTIRE BASA FAMILY.

whats up uncle g-money and dinsum, coach clay,slimmkutta,LMS fam,nodout22,nodout9,nodout2,Ms.Vida and the whole BASA Fam.

NODOUT NKO L.M.S. is ready to hit the LOU AND LET IT DO WHAT IT DO,myself and Dinsum will probably be rolling together. What's new nephew No-DOUT 19 still holding them nerves together?

G-Money and Dinsum you guys might get your socks danced off you if you think you can out dance the women from the Lou. You better get some of the Crunk Juice/Pimp Juice are a Red Bull so your energy level will be up. Holla at your boy. Peace1out.

uncle g I'm holding

NKO....

Hey stranger I didn't know you was still alive.

Nashvilles Finest #21( Dasha)

WHAT UUUUUUUPPPPP EVERYBODY?
RRAINEY22 CHECKING IN

Dinsum what's up Fam? How is the weather up there.

LMS on three guys.....
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

RRAINEY...

HEY HI ARE YOU DOING

Dasha whats up with you and how has those two midgets during? Wade you know about the two midgets that she keeps under her shirt. I have been here just been a little busy lately. I am here just stopping by every now and then to see what is popping. So I say to you Dash, here lizzard, lizzard!

Hello all...Have a good day

NKO...

YOU SILLY

Oh My! It's Happy Thursday...Oh what the heck...I would like to give shout outs to all of the "BASA" board regulars and special shout outs to the "Supersonics", No-dout # 2, Sweat, G-Money & No-dout # 3 (ladies)...I'll be home this weekend...anything exciting happening?

What's up everyone, I know I'm late. Dinsum and Nko, how can you forget your girl Lil"G", its all good. I like to give my shoutout to Dee,NF#21,Ms.Nashville,Davida,Nko,Dinsum,Yd#2,Wade,HOtgirls,LIA,Enough Said,Sexy Slim,Homecoimg(Mia)Church,Lo,Supersonic,Atlanta Storm and to all my Tally peeps. Have a Wonderful afternoon

What up Lil G are you playing league ball tomorrow night?

SS#5, We all are going to Clanton, Alabama. You wanna roll???

What's going on in Clanton? Is it a card party, concert, comedy show, cook-out, etc...What day and what time?

We going to beat us on some country girls. The whole family is going, NoDout(men and Ladies), LMS. We might even pull out the card table, you know how we do. They were saying aroung noon, Saturday.

You know me on a Friday night, Its a 9:00pm game, everybody know that Lil "G" can't see in the dark. . If I don't go to ATl this weekend, I will be there.

Thunder # 3...send me some directions via email...I just sent you an email.

When I get the info, I surely will. NoDout#2 might know more than me.

Thunder # 3...Okay, kewl - I'll get the information and I'll see you down there.

WHAT'S UP FAMILY A LITTLE LATE CHECKING IN HAD TO GO CHECK ON SOME THINGS AT THE BEACH.HARLEY WEEK IS HERE AND THEY LET THE WHITE FOLKS DO THINGS THAT THE BLACKS CAN'T SO WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE SURE WE GET EQUAL TREATMENT MEMORIAL WEEKEND.