BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who are the top teams in the rec division

Re: who are the top teams in the rec division

graystone II

GA DAWGS have played in 3. Won 2 (Aiken and B-Ham) and 3rd in another(Nashville). Can any other Rec team say that?

Ga Dawgs
TFowler
#6 South Ga Magic

1. ga dawgs
2. north ch ballers
3. young dudes
4. eastside pirates
5. no.limit
6. city hitters
7. club 51
8. eastside playas
9. team bring it
10. new crew

1. ga dawgs
2. north ch ballers
3. young dudes
4. eastside pirates
5. no.limit
6. city hitters
7. club 51
8. s ga magic
9. eastside playas
10. team bring it

THE REPORTER MUST NOT HAVE BEEN IN CASVILLE AND SEEN US BUT YOU DON`T HAVE TO GIVE US NO RESPECT WE WILL EARN IT.

BMW...I saw yall get down...very good team...much respect...but GA Dawgs...Like Luda say...we coming fa dat number 1 spot...YD#2

Please don't count us out yet....we on idle right now building and building and then pop....... .......we are waiting for the secong half of the BASA season and then you will be able to tell for sure....The only team we have played from your list is the Chicago Ballers and they are a real good team that beat us in the bottom of the 7th......please don't count us out yet!!!!!1

Huntsville Cobras

I'm so tried of people giving teams a ranking just because they have a person on this site all the time. Who in the hell have the young dudes beat no one but i see you can joke your way to a ranking. So just come on here and say hi to everyone and they will say you are a good team!!! REAL TALK

1. ga dawgs
2. north ch ballers
3. BMW
4. SC Stix
5. Eastside Pirates
6. S GA Magic
7. Payroll
8. Cobras
9. Young Dudes
10.Club 51

now that doesn't look biased..

Dangggg!! Big Dawg...onetime..aka mr.unknown...it's like that with the Young Dudes...dem rankings aint got nothing to do with who on da board...apparently the Reporter see somethang in the Young Dudes...but dats his opinion...as well as yours...as I said befo...Young Dudes want dem RINGS...so it all matters In September...we aint even got to be in da rankings...but best believe you'll see why people know out name and it aint from da board...from da board you know YD#2...from da DIRT you know Young Dudes...Aiken (6th) Memphis (3rd)....we at the top cuz we at the top.....DRE YD#2

real reporter take a seat please. ok one tourney does not put sc sticks in the top five. ill give them credit and put them in the top 10 but this is the first year we even heard of that team.one hit tourney does not put you in the top 5. young dudes,eastside,s ga magic,team bring it and i might leave out a couple these teams been around a couple of years now and always place in the top 10 in the big tournments. cleveland showtime and team nati are also 2 good teams that wil make a run when the big tournments come. you naming the south teams but they never come up and play so until them teams want to travel and come play up north or midwest can't give them that much props. all the teams i name travel and that why i put them in the top 10. they don't have to stay in their region and play

THIS IS A LONG YEAR, AND YES WE THE DAWGS ARE HOT RIGHT NOW, BUT THE QUESTION IS, CAN WE KEEP IT UP, SOFTBALL IS FULL OF PEAKS AND VALLEY, AND U HAVE TO MAKE SURE U PEAK AT THE RIGHT TIME, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS IN REC, REPORTER IS HARD TO TRAVEL WHEN U DONT HAVE A SPONSOR?

Reporter, the Stix are up there because those teams u put up there won't beat them. They travel, but they don't just stick to BASA. Don't get me wrong, alot of teams from the South would love to travel up to the North and Midwest but teams don't have the funds. And don't act like Tenn is far from the headquarters of the midwest because some got to Tenn faster than teams from the south. But keep talking about the Stix and they will show up and I guarantee they finish in the top 3!

MR.YD#2 EVERYONE IN THE LOU KNOW THE YOUNG DUDES GET A PADDED BRACKET EVERYTIME YOU GUYS ARE IN A TOURNAMENT IN THE LOU. BUT FOR RECORD YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS. I BEEN ON THE SOFTBALL SEEN FOR A LONG TIME AND I HAVE S... ON BETTER TEAMS THAN THE YOUNG DUDES! P.S. I HAVE FORGOT MORE THINGS THAN YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THE GAME. AND I BET I COULD COME TAKE ANY SPOT THERE! REAL TALK

Onetime...we appreciate your interest in our ball club but your application is denied ...fam this aint no club werr it's open enrollment...been established for 3 years..and we da same team...same folks with few additions...it's no biggie how you view us...plenty of stage for us to showcase...our mission aint trying to make rankings...or for no board popularity...nor to prove sumthang to someone without an identity...Onetime do me Onefavor get in-line to shake my Hand with the RING on it...Dre YD#2

WELL REAL REPORTER TELL YOUR STIX TO TRAVEL UP TO CINCINNATI NEXT WEEKEND BECAUSE ALOT OF THE BEST NORTH AND MIDWEST WE BE THERE. I KNOW ALL THE REC TEAMS WHO COME DOWN DON'T HAVE SPONSORS SO TRY ANOTHER EXCUSE. BUT GAS IS PRETTY HIGH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! IM NOT KNOCKING STIX BUT I MENTIONED TEAMS WHO DOING THERE THING THIS YEAR AND HAS PROVEN OVER THE YEARS. ILL PUT STIX IN MY TOP 10 BUT NOT 5. GOOD LUCK TO THEM, AND COME WORLD YOU GUYS HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COME UP!!!!!!!!!!!

we(ga dawgs) are playing great ball right now. it's great to be ranked. there are still alot of teams who can easily be number 1. team bmw from tenn. will make alot of noise when the big dance start. don't worry about the rankings jason, you know you are on a good team.

THANKS FOR THE PROPS AROD#99 BUT BMW LOUNGE HAS BEEN A GOD TEAM FOR A LONG TIME, FINISHED 2ND IN HUNTSVILLE KAST YEAR AND 3RD IN THE WORLD. FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW US WE'RE THE TEAM FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEAM WORTH AND JACKSON LAWN SERVICE. WE WILL BE IN THE HUNT AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

well onetime if it is like that why dont you put a team together and lets get on the dirt P.S WE DO ACCEPT CASH AND ALL MAJOR CREIDT CARDS

THE REPORTER YOU ARE TRIPPIN LIKE I SAID AT FIRST EASTSIDE PLAYERS WILL NEVER DROP FROM THE TOP THREE. HOW ARE U COMING UP WITH THESE RANKINGS WE ONLY PLAYED IN ONE TOURN.(WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE OURSELVES B/C U KNOW AS WELL AS EVERYBODY ELSE THAT EASTSIDE IS AT THE TOP OF REC.

Shouldn't that be eastside playas instead of eastside pirates? didn't know it were two??

THERE IS JUST ONE EASTSIDE PLAYAS KY

What up eastside #21, what's cracking?

ITS ALL GOOD WHATS UP WITH YOU WADE?

nothing against you guys eastside. i know you have a solid team but it like janet jackson what have you done lately. im sure when you get around to playing basa i know you guys will be up there but the teams that has been playing deserve props for doing thier thing these year. and to bmw i didnt know it was the same team from team worth from last year. i watch you guys at the world and yes you are one of the better rec teams out. i will redo my rankings after this weekend

Nothing much...Man u just have to let reporter do his/her thing because all that counts is September!

Smash you up late...pimpin...are you going with us to Columbia..?

i should be got a couple of peeps in mizzou

THE TOP 5 FOR THAT WEEKEND ARE THE TOP 5 DON'T YOU KNOW??

THANKS REPORTER FOR RETHINKING YOUR RANKINGS OF REC TEAMS. WE DONT JUST PLAY BASA WE ALSO PLAY ALOT OF ISA AND USSSA SOFTBALL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS ON THE REST OF YEAR

them youns boys call (GGB) Go Gett'em Boys

I SAW ALOT OF GOOD TEAM IN NASHVILLE TOURNEY GEORGIA DAWGS, NO LIMIT, SUDDEN IMPACT BUT NONE OF THEM SHOWED THAT THEY WERE BETTER THEN BMW LOUNGE. THEY ARE A TOP NOTCH TEAM.

why are people holding back on us cause we didn't win memphis. buster douglas knockout tyson. **** happens. we will see who's on top at the world. i don't care if we don't win theses small tournaments, all dat counts is the world. i like to give a shout out to all da rec teams GOOD LUCK C U WHEN I C U. WHAT UP BRETT BOONE #21

for all the rec players that need a real top ten here it is based on this year.

1.ga dawgs
2.bmw
3.north chicago ballers
4. south ga. magic
5. eastside players
6. young dudes
7. s.c stix
8. team bring it
9. team nati
10. new crew

now if anyone has any complanints about this list go play in cincinnati next weekend and prove yourself!!!!

WHAT UP POCIOUS #02. YOU SAID A MOUTH FULL FOLLOWING SPECT. COME AND PROVE YOURSELF AT CINCY, I LIKE THAT

Please, just for me, following spectator who are you???????????? Email me if you dont want to give your name up on the board, PLEASE I would really like to know. You have to be close to Cincinnati out

CINCINNATI, OHIO CONGRATS to GRAYSTONE & TBI in the Motor City Classic tournament, keep up the good work and good luck for the rest of the season.