BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wut to do if u were me

I'm just curious and would like some input. Someone plz help me. I consider myself an ABOVE AVERAGE softball player. Made All tourney teams at world before playn A-B ball. I now play with a team that i feel the coach doesn't like me. I just can't get a fair shot on this team. The talent is there, but, i believe there is alot of favortism going on. I don't want to quit, but, i feel like my hand is being forced. This is the best basa team in my state, out of about 5 or 6 teams. Can anyone help me? What should i do????

Re: Wut to do if u were me

Leave....u can find another team to play with if you are good!

Talk to the coach man to man and tell how you feel. But the big question is are you better than that's play in front of you.

If you aren't happy Leave thats what I did I was in that same spot a year ago with a team I sat the bench for this was a league team Everybody in the park keep asking why they had me sitting but I ended playing with them on a good note before it was to late and move on and now I just punish them everytime play'em but again if your not happy leave or got talk to him and see where that gets you and if that doesn't work part your way.

I forgot to put that coach Jay#23... and then after if it don't solve nothing then leave.... Oh, u might not be as good as u thought? Okay, okay, I'm being good for now on....

I agree with the board. I went through the same thing last year and the first thing you should do is talk to the coach. If he or she is on some bull just move on. Who cares if it's the best team? If you like me and just love the game and can ball go to another team and make them better.

Word Tony C., i was thinking the same thing. Wo cares if they are the best team. If you are as good as you say you are you will make the other team better. I also just love the game, so whomever team I'm playing with, I'm going to get down regardless.

THE FIRST THING IS TO VOICE YOUR PROBLEMS TO THE COACH.BEING A COACH WHEN YOU ARE WINNING SOMETIMES YOU GET CAUGHT UP AND DON'T REALIZE EVERYONE IS NOT HAPPY BUT THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TALK AND LET THE COACH KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.(JUST MY 2 CENTS)

I agree with Tony C., I was sitting the bench with this team about two years, my butt stay glue to the bench, no playing time @ all, it was taking me out of my game, so I had to move along til I found the team that I'm comforable with, and got a lot of playing time. You don't have to play me all the time, just sometime, cause when dark come, that a done deal for me

BECOME A PITCHER TEAMS ALWAYS NEED ONE,WANTING TO PLAY SEEMS TO BE WHAT YOU WANT,BUT IF YOU FEEL THIS WAY JUST PUSH-ON.YOU DON'T STAND STILL IN LIFE DO YOU<<<<<< TELL THE CO TOO BYE-BYE

HOPE THE BOARD GAVE U WHAT CAN HELP U........
ASK THE COACH IS IT A ROLL U CAN PLAY TO
GET SOME PLAY TIME...OR PUT IN YOUR 2WEEK
NOTICE DON'T LET THIS SEASON
GET AWAY FROM U.....MOVE ON....NOW PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!
STAY COOOL.......