BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Since people putting controversial topics up, how about this....AAAAaaaaayyy

Okay, check this out and this should liven up the board. A little something different. If you were dating a woman or man, and you fell in love with them, would you do stupid stuff, such as things to make them happy even though you are making a fool out of yourself???? Is the that good? Is it worth making an of yourself? Is it worth losing friends? AAAAaaaaayyy u know what I mean...Real Talk...

Re: Since people putting controversial topics up, how about this....AAAAaaaaayyy

What up Wade, the first part I would respond to is that you should never have to loose friends over someone you are dating. Your friends were there before him/her and they will be there when that person is long gone. As far as acting a fool, do you what you feel is neccesary to get or keep them, but just remember what you did to get them is what you have to do to keep them

Re: Since people putting controversial topics up, how about this....AAAAaaaaayyy

I hear you Ms. Prez-how have you been. Wade you are a mess!

Hey Hot 8, how did that foot heal up??

It's getting there slowly but surely. How have you been??? Now that we have 2 shifts it's been kind of slow on here. I think you need to call a meeting of your staff!!!

What I do?????

Wade, you must be watvhing to much Jerry Springer. I will say this if you have to give up friends then there is a problem.

Where is Ghost? He can come give Bro. some Light on this post...

We may just have to do that Hot 8, "there's a meetin in the ladies room" LOL ANd Wade you know GHost and his Jerry Springer self will appear on this post soon

And no, I don't need any direction....I got a motto for all that making a fool out of yourself.....Cuz, can you share or we will keep that ourselves....

WADE.....

IF NO ONE ELSE FEELS YOU I DO......IF YOU HAVE TO LOSE FRIENDS OVER A RELATIONSHIP THEN THEY WERE NEVER YOUR FRIEND ANYWAY AND THEN SOME PEOPLE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND ARE SO MESSY IT BEYOND RIDICULOUS.....BUT WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOTHING AND THEN YOU HAVE MOST PEOPLE IN DENIAL....NOW THAT IS REAL TALK...

NASHVILLE FINEST #21
DASHA

And also, what would you do if you find out the person u making an idiot out of yourself for is creeping??? Would you ? It's Jerry Springer time today...Real Talk....How about this, if you were on the circuit so-called circuit pimpin and u leaving your woman at home and she all and u in the mouth and you leave for the weekend. Gone on baby have a good time. And the clean-up man coming in your back door??? She just ummmm... while u gone and kiss u and don't brush her teeth... and vice versa... AAAAAhhhhhh, got you all thinking now!!! Don't get no charges....

Dino #13, I just got a grin on my face...But hey, I can make people think....And please people don't go home thinking too hard and looking at your other half funny and going through all their stuff...Don't get insecure now...

Wade you know you gone have people going home checkin cell phones and some might be calling home right now!!

SLOW YOUR ROLE WADEY WADE YOU ARE GETTING PERSONAL FOR SOME FOLKS YOU ARE JUST TO MESSY TODAY BUT YOU STILL MY BRA....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Hey, don't be calling home now!!! Don't be looking under the bed!!! Don't be hitting your significant other or girlfriend on the phone saying, "What you doing"...other: "Nothing", u: "Where u at"...other: "Going such and such and then home" u: "why u going there"......

Boy you are STUPID!!!! Let's just keep our motto for 2006 to ourselves. We share it as needed!

But don't turn your back on any friends or family for "LOVE", Harpo gon beat you and who you gon tell?

Wade, you know some people will not make it to the next outing because of this post. I am sure some have been thinking that anyway.

Teammate, they gonna act like they leaving for the tourney and be sitting down the street in one of their friends cars.... My former coach use to say, u better take care of home.... They will be looking like the Okay big Sis and Cuz, I'll stop.... I'm being good...

Wade, you are right about that. You thinking your man going to play ball for the weekend, and be making a u-turn somewhere else. Ladies, if you know like I know, when he pack, I will be packing with him, or keep him home with you.

Wadey Wadw I feel ya. We acting like this behavior is not going down everyday, but it's happening. Just use my motto: "Drama Free the best way to be"

If you lose a friend because of being in a relationship, THEY WEREN'T YOUR FRIEND IN THE 1ST PLACE".....

ONE MORE THING WADEY WADE, REMEMEBER JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE SOMEONE CONVERSATING WITH PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX DOESN'T MEAN THEIR ALWAYS LAYING WITH THEM OR SHOULD I SAY CREEPING WITH THEM... SOME PEOPLE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS LIKE THAT..

ONE MORE THING, THE MAIN PEOPLE CALLING PEOPLE MESSY ARE THE "MESSIEST".. MESSY AS IT GETS..

THUNDER #3.....

YOU KNOW WADEY WADE IS MESSY DON'T HELP HIM OUT... JUST KIDDING BUT HEY GET READY FOR SECOND SHIFT TONIGHT I HAVE SOMETHING SPEACIAL FOR THE 2ND SHIFT CREW TONIGHT .... ....

SEE YA LATER LITTLE SIS HIT ME UP ....

NASHVILLES FIENST #21
DASHA

ONE MORE THING.......JUST JOKING

MS.NASHVILLE.....

DON'T YOU GO THERE

NF#21
Hope you bring the DJ tonight

THUNDER #3.....

HE WILL BE THERE AND ON TIME....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

GIRL, NEVER THAT! GIIIIRRRRL..

BROTHER WADE BOTH OF THOSE TOPICS HIT HOME IN ANY
RELATIONSHIP......DOING STUPID STUFF...ACTING A FOOL
FOR SOMEONE....DROPING FRIENDS OR PLAYING THEM OFF...
B/CUZ OF YOUR NEW BOOO.....WILL LEAD TO THE CLEAN UP
MAN...OR THE SO CALL LIL SIS TO MOVE RIGHT IN...WHEN
YOU ARE OUT OF TOWN....OR AT THE CLUB......
SO I HOPE DON'T NO ONE IN A RELATIONSHIP,LOSE YOUR MIND,
TURN GRAY HEADED OR HANG YOURSELF..WHEN IT ALL OVER.....
STAY COOOL.....

MS. NASHVILLE....

I FEEL YA ON THE REAL JUST MESSY MESSY MESSY SOME TIMES IT TAKES PEOPLE TO BE MESSY TO SEE HOW REAL OTHER FOLKS ARE

NAHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

NF#21

My Probation Officer will be ova herre tonight, so I will be in and out. Have my drinks ready when I come through.....

GIIIIIIIIIIRL I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING, YOU MAY NEED TO CLARIFY.

What's up Ms.Nashville and Ms.Nashville finest, you are right too Ms.Nashville, I hold more coversating with mens then womens, and people alway think the wrong things. I'm a people person, I love to talk to everybody .

I'M LIKE THAT AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE LIKE THAT AND TELL THE NOSEY PEOPLE TO JUST GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. JUST LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE AND LET THEM "BE"..

My Probation Officer put me on probation because I have been away playing ball too much, so he want his QT tonight. So I gotta make it do what it do, or I maybe like this post that Wade Started..

JUST WHAT LIL G IS SAYING I HAVE MORE MALE FRIENDS THAN ANYTHING BUT GUESS WHAT EVERYTIME SOMEONE SEE ME TALKING TO THEM I HAVE TO BE MESSING WITH THEM BUT ANYONE ON THE CIRCUIT WILL TELL YOU THAT I MEET NO STRANGERS AND I'M COOL AS HELL BUT I'M ALWAYS THE SAME WAY WHEN YOU SEE ME NEVER CHANGE FOR NOTHING AND NO ONE SO IF THAT CAUSE SOMEONE TO CHANGE THEIR FRIENDSHIP WITH SOMEONE THEN THEY WERE NEVER FRIENDS NO WAY......

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

THUNDER #3.....

MY PROBATION DON'T START UNTIL FRIDAY....

OH O.K NASHVILLE FINEST, I FEEL YOU GIRL. PEOPLE SHOULDN'T ALWAYS MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, THAT'S HOW STUFF GET STARTED. BUT WHEN YOU CONFIDENT, INDEPENDENT, AND STRONG YOU DON'T EVEN LET THAT BOTHER YOU, YOU JUST KEEP IT MOVING..

YOU GOT IT SISTA.....

I GOT IT!

Ummmmm stick to the topic!!!! Don't make this a mess u dig. Nobody said nothing about conversating with anybody, if people want to be that messy let them be...Go up top and read. Ns Nashville, cut it out...You seem to have squealed! What the problem???? Just joking... What up Lil G!

What's up Wade just waiting on 5:00.

YOU BETTER BE JOKING WADE! "WHAT"

WADE YOU KNOW YOU MY POTNA..

Ummmmm Ms Nashville slow your role shawty....put on your and read read read...

AMEN Nashville's FInest and Ms. Nashville, all my life I have always had more male friends than female friend, becuase of how MESSY females can get , i.e. jealousy, want to borrow all your stuff, don't pay you back, etc...But I always enjoy kickin it with da fellas, no strings attached...

But ladies what about this???
When you are hanging around those male friends and they are finnnnnnnnnnnne, how do you control yourself. Is it something wrong with looking, cause if it is,I'm in big trouble.

and ain't nothing wrong with that Ms Dat...that's when a thing called trust is in your house....I have alot of female friends and I won't give my friends up for nobody because one thing, whoever I end up with is going to have to do a thing called "Trust" and my friends would be intruduced and they were there before I met whomever. Now if a friend steps out of line and I'm with someone then u got to go... but I might...naw just joking....

Girl you just have to remember,a pretty picture is not always worth the frame that it is in, and some of them you know to much about to even be remotely attracted to them.

Ummmmm ? hit the box because that's a code that I'm lost on.

Naw, but when u address me, put your name up...and that's all I'm going to say.

THUNDER #3....

YOU CAN'T BE GETTING IN TROUBLE

Ms Nashville who is Dez??? and why u question mark?

ummmmmmmm hummmmmmmmm, tell me anything....and when you do Dez, try DEEZ and I might fall for it next time....Good try though.... You get but I give you E for effort.

WADE THE LADYS DON'T GIVE U A BREAK...
BUT, TRUST WILL SAVE ALL HEADACHES AND
HEART ACHES...THEN MAYBE U CAN KEEP YOUR
FRIENDS......JUST A THROUGHT

I dont think that no one in this world is worth feeling foolish behind, there is no one in this world worth your dignity, if it is all about making that person feel good while making yourself feel stupid,what kid of relationship is that, self respect is something we all should have, no matter what, there is nothing that good that should make you lose that......

HEAR THIS AND HEED THIS.............IT IS BETTER TO LOSE SOME GOOD SEX THAN LOSE YOURSELF. MUCH LIKE THE CROSS TOWN BUS YOU JUST MISSED ANOTHER WILL COME ALONG

Kids say the darndest things....

Ok, when Air Mac and Class Act were playing in B'ham this past weekend. My three year old came up to me and said, "Mommy, I just saw a wolf." I am looking at her like a wolf at the ballfield. I said what kind of wolf did you see? She said that wolf that plays ball with my daddy(Cap-Airmac). She was too serious. I actually had to take her to Wolf(Class Act)and show her that he is a man.

SELF RESPECT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. IF YOU CAN'T LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. THEN WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT THE RIGHT THING. YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU CAN LOVE ANOTHER. AND ON THAT NOTE I'M OUT. AND BY THE WAY I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF......PEACE

see how they treat u when u go out town and u fall in love and u givin hur head (silly rabbit tricks r for kids)

what did Cuba Gooding Sr sing when he was in the group Main Ingredient?

"Everybody plays the Fool sometime"

"no exception to the rule"