BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
With 2outs and you need a hr to win the world who would it be as mr.AUTO

This will be a great one.I have one player in mind!?

Re: With 2outs and you need a hr to win the world who would it be as mr.AUTO

It's a tie!Sean from the Storm,wolf #24 from class-act,and the bold headed brotha from street stars.

Taylor of the Storm,Jed of the Storm,shawn of the Storm and that lil guy they call Wolf of class-act can fear a team in a situaction like that also.

I think Taylor of the Storm would be cool!

it would definately be brian key from graystone!!!

If you just need a bomb to win it you could pick just about anyone from the Storm. Sean, Taylor, Dee, Tony, Ray-Ray....hell, if I was opposing pitcher I wouldn't want to see ANY of those cats with a bat in their hand and the chance to free-swing.

many of the guys listed so far can hit but we are talking about under pressure. big swole by far. only guy i know can truly miss one and its still travels 330 feet.

Big Swole! courtesy of Lil Swole....

I would have to say Willie Brown! That guy can hit the ball wherever he wants to.

I'M THINKING??????......A HR....MAYBE IF YOU BET ON
SOMEONE TO HIT THE HR....BIG SWOLE (ATL.) BUT, WITH
2 OUT A HIT OR HITS KEEPS IT GOING AND U CAN STILL WIN..
BUT, THE WAY I SEE IT, THE CHANCE TO WIN WOULD COME
TO A CALL FOR THE HR OR A BET...HE WOULD DO IT!!!

if the pitch is low, i will take tony johnson. if it's right down the middle, i will take that guy they call smooooooooooooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole ATL Storm TEAM they can do it do it do it!!! SSSMMMOOOTTTHHH, SSSSEEEEAAAANNNN, TTTTOOONNNYY, VVVVIIINNCCEE, RRRAAAYYY, GGAATTOORR, TTTAAAYYYLLOORR, MMAAARRRKK, LLLEEE, HHHOOTT RRROODD

The team wit no bat control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Owens benched half those guys that hit last weekend fo hitting solo's fo outs..

But let me ask you something baller...Did we win? 'Nuff said!!!!!

The fact that Owens can bench half the team for not swinging the bats and still have the Storm kick everyone's should scare you. That's just how good the Storm is...

The Storm have guys on their bench,that would be starting on any other Team in Super Rec and Comp.I think Owens makes his coaching moves based on who is producing game by game,no favoritism,that's the way the game is coached/played.

Choo Fields from No Limit. If you don't know, you better ask somebody!

If we talking big boys, then Larry Carter, Wille Brown, Swole and Billy Hudson come to mind.

WBROWN24,BIGSWOL9,D12,TEE(AIRMAC)DOOBIE,WOLF,TAYLOR,LOTAY3,RHODNEY,JUST TO NAME A FEW.

Storm Hater show yourself!!! You lied, Owen didn't bench anyone for hitting solo's The Storm have skills you must admit, we can base hit all day long!!

I agree,Owens has never "benched" a player for hitting a "solo"..He may let someone else bat for you next inning for hitting a "solo"..Now if you are not hitting the ball (struggling),he will definitely bench you,we have guys coming off the bench that will produce,that's "STORM BALL"

Good morning D12. I hope all is well!!!lol

I'm doing well..Thanx..is this Mama or Shneka?

I agree, Owens does make good coaching moves. In my short softball career, I've seen him make alot of good moves and I never seen him show favortism. He's a winner!

If Storm and Owens are so good send them up to Comp. with the big boys. I am so sick of hearing about the Storm. Hell Everyone know that you have a good team and right now you are indeed head and shoulders above everyone. Move up and let's see how good you really are. That way you will see how the rest of the Super Rec. teams fill when you guys play them.

Ask Prime Time and a couple of other Comp teams. We like to base hit,play defense and run!! Comp players just hit. It's no FUN in Comp!!! However WE do what we do when we do it, is for us to decide. NOT YOU HATER!!! LATER HATER!!! SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA SPEC. You are a coward because you want use your name. That's Church on Thursday!! Got to Love HIM!!

You are right I am a hater. I just say what everyone else is afraid to say. All facts stand up they have won ever BASA tourney that they have played in this year. UMMM go figure, maybe they are to good for this league. If I posted my name you still would not know who I am so forget it.

why move up when we haven't accomplished our goals? After Sept,when we win the "prizes" we will gladly accept the challenge of moving up..If we move up,then all that does is ensure another Super Rec Team to stand out..no matter who get bumps,the next Team will stand out..Super Rec is so evenly matched,it's just we are on a roll rite now and the chemistry is rite

or maybe everyone else isn't living up to there reputation.......As I see it these guys lost playas and still look at what they are doing....they are taking stuff personal and they refuse to lose to class Act or anyone else....at the beginning of the year everyone doubted this team but know they are hatin again as usual.....stay up Storm!!!!!1
I just don't think that the teams out of Ga cant' be had......Look at the results from varies tournaments....Air Mac, Ga Dawgs, Prime Time..........and the Storm is raining on your parade!

Radio or Bigg Dogg from the Ballers as automatic as they come.

I WOULD LET MY BROTHER #21 Team Atlanta HIS NAME IS U.L.

I'm in agreement with D12. Why move someone up in the middle of the season. At the end of the season, move teams up. They do it in the open divion all the time. Not just the winners, but usually the top 5, depending on the amount of teams at the world. BASA usually has over a 50 Super Rec teams in the world. If the Comp division is gonna get back to where it was, maybe BASA should do the same. 50 teams, bump the top 5??? The Comp division has gone backwards. Something needs to be done, but I don't think it needs to happen inthe middle of the season.

MY COACH----INA HOUSTON,WOLF, HELL FOR THE FEMALS-LYNNIE FRANCE SHE WILL KNOCK THE COVER OFF THE BALL