BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can we PITCHERS form a UNION and get some AFLAK......

Re: Can we PITCHERS form a UNION and get some AFLAK......

CHURCH.....YOU DOING TOO MUCH, I'M NOT A PITCHER SO I'M GOING TO ASK. WHY DO YALL NEED THAT???????

that sounds good #2CHURCH

AFLAC and anti-hating serum for the critics.

...with these shaved bats and all....all Pitchers should go on strike!!!!!! ,so some of you position players can pitch and receive what you dish out....or BASA need to REALLY, REALLY,....check these BATS..........THOURGHLY...and I'm not talking pick it up....and place it down either....some of your BEST HITTERS bats or SHAVED....it's up to you, to figure it out........"CHURCH"

Church You know I play in the outfield but I pitch and play SS on Base i Know what you mean cause evensome of the guys aren't as good but you have the ones you play agianst out in town playing on base and they tend to hit the middle against guys that don't know how to move after they pitch I know how to move and been hit at several times so I feel what you and other pitchers go through will I pitch in tourney's hell no but I have much respect for Pitchers cause my Pitch.

...T.....at least you kept it REAL TALK....and If I was coming to pitch NOW at this time for the 1st time....I would not even go to the middle.....it's HIGH OCTANE...... .....

this ziggy from city hitters church i agree with we need aflac bad also i played in league long time ago in cali where ur pitcher pitched to own team and other was 5th in field walks weren't allowed and if u hit pitcher he was ur own what u think

WHEN DO WE SIGN UP AFLAC-AFLAC- WE NEED IT

LET ME KNOW TO CHURCH

I think there should at least be a "floating" pitchers mound

I pitch but it ain't no joke. We played in a tourney back in March when this white cat was hit in the face. He lost use of his eye as a result. The dude that hit him was strictly pull but try to pull an outside pitch and it was too much for the pitcher to react from harm. I know the dude can hit because he took my pitch about 420 the game before it happened.

The dude is recovering but it is a helluva price to pay for recreation. He is still posting on this softball board in KY.

here are his posts:
"Posted by Monroe on 4/28/2006, 5:22 pm

I just wanted to say thanks for all your help.It was very nice to say you'd have a tournament to help me out,and then just forget about it.You are truly a class act,and 1 hell of a guy.I'm up to all most $7000 out of pocket bills,still cant work and i've only got 1 more surgery to go.Its looking good,from what i can see.As soon as i can,i'm gonna come out and thank you personally.Enjoy the summer,and i'll see ya soon.Say hello to my good friend Sean Perry if you see him too."

this is not no joke folks. Pitching is dangerous!

I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.

Steroids + Shaved Bats = Illegal weapon!

that's why I don't pitch, or stick my nose down in that 'HOT infield SCHITT'!

Then too, pitchers that don't invest in some sort of face mask is cccccccraaaaaazy!

ebonically brilliant and provocative__________________

super d(motordetroit)

....invest in some SHIN GUARDS....I know I'm not the only TAPPED in the SHINS....and I'm good...but the Mask thing....is optional.....I've seen BEGINNERS move that HEAD quick,but ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION and also you can STILL be KNOCKED OUT with a MASK or have the CAGE PRINT drilled in your head....but that shin..POP...and that is not a KNOT...that really,really....hurt

You know the thing I can't understand is the nonpitchers that laugh or brag about hitting a pitcher. Ok I know no one makes us pitch and we don't get paid any more hey we do get paid don't we, I just don't understand the need to try and injure another brother. Balls will come up the gut it's the nature of the beast but when u turn your body or call your shot is it evil or just stupid. I expect to get hit at playing against "other" teams but I just don't see the reason for black on black crime

I AGREE BUT THOSE ARE THE ARE THR PLAYERS THAT NEED A HIT TO KEEP THEY AVG. UP. IT DONT MAKE SENSE.
BUT LIKE EVERYBODY SAY'S THEY DON'T PITCH SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!!!!!

I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN IF WE DID PICK A TOUNAMENT NOT TO GO TO. WOULD SOME OF THE SHAVED BAT BUYERS WANT TOO PITCH?? WHAT,WOULD SOME OF THE SCORES BE OR WOULD IT EVER END.