BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORSHIP WEDNESDAY ( Regaining a Friend)

If another member of the church or person sins against you, go and point out the fault when the two of you are alone. If the member listens to you, you have regained that one.
(Matthew Ch 18 ver 19-20)
19 Again i say onto you. That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am (I) in the (MIDST) of them.

Let us Dear God, help us make good choices that will shape us into your likeness. Help us evaluate possibilities and opportunities according to their effect on our spiritual growth,Loving God, help us in this broken world to understand your grace and mercy. Teach us to be reconciled with you and with our neighbors, as we pray, "Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, Amen

Re: WORSHIP WEDNESDAY ( Regaining a Friend)

AMEN .....

RRAINEY #22

THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO START OFF ANYBODYS WEDNESDAY MORNING..ALL IN FAVOR SAY IIIIIIIIIII...

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

I was wondering where you were at Rainey!!

I STARTED A NEW JOB AND WORKING NIGHT FOR THE FRIST TIME HAVE TO LEARN TO ADJUST 6PM TO 4AM.
THANKS

nice word rrainey .

rrainey thats true but don't leave us there because even if they don't listen you still have to forgive them(eaiser said than done)

AMEN

Good topic Rainey. Do you play softball? If so with who? God Bless You.

AMEN!!!