BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A! It's WED.....and YA'll haven't CHECK IN......do you need a STORY or REAL TALK

....SHOUTS 2 EVERYONE.... .... ...be back..

Re: A! It's WED.....and YA'll haven't CHECK IN......do you need a STORY or REAL TALK

What crackin' bro

Re: A! It's WED.....and YA'll haven't CHECK IN......do you need a STORY or REAL TALK

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good Morning all,

Hey everybody!!! It's raining and cold here in Chatt town!!!!

good morning all...what it do...on this gloomy day...YD#2

What up Hot #8. How was practice last night? Hit me on my email!

Checking in for the morning....

GOOOD MONRING B-A-S-A..... UP AND AT-UM
IT'S THE "STEADY"

What's up (Jay#23 Source One)

Hey everybody. Just through.

What up Jay #23...

what up Board?? Ms. Dat checkin in

Nkozone checking in on this gloomy day in the Lou and Quote of the day is-I'm always fascinated by the way memory diffuses fact. Word of the day is-Vision, if you have set your sights on a prized then work hard to win it. Peace1out and shouts out to all of the BASA Family.(We R Family)

What's up Hot 11 and Just Us #1?? We didn't practice last night. I see ya'll have it crunk this morning. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

What's up BASA family. I'm just checking in.

nekia hit me up when you get the chance .whats up hot#8,whats up ms nashville!

WHAT'S UP PEEPS RRAINEY22 CHECKING IN

HI'MS.DAT IT'S THE "STEADY" SHOUT AT-U

Ms. Nashville- Just Us #1 TO ANSWER YOUR ?
EAST ST. LOUIS ( EAST BOOGIE BABY )
TEAM FINAL TOUCH.

Hello fam....hope you all are enjoying your day!

....WHAT'S CRACKIN?....JL and the BOARD....and NKO nice QUOTE......now... ....let's see......OK....I got something.........bare with me.......let's call it...."The Things you do for LOVE"....... .....Once Upon a time ........This Young Man...was Truly ...in LOVE with his girlfriend and decided to have her name tattooed on his penis ......Her name was WENDY, and the Tattoo was done while the penis was erect ,so when it was RELAXED .....all you could was W Y........Shortly after the couple was married.....they were HONEYMOONING in JAMAICA, the man was in the Bathroom and standing next to him was a Jamaican man ...... ....who also had W Y on his penis.......The American said......"Oh is your girl named WENDY TOO??......... .......He replied...."NO, Mr....that says " WELCOME to JAMAICA HAVE A NICE DAY".. ..................................................................................................................................................................well, I'm a lil tight 2day at work, but here's one more for NOW.................. ...............let's call it....."CLOSE SHAVE".........Once Upon a time .....This Girl was walking upstairs in "CHURCH" one day......as the Priest was walking by, he looks up and notice a Girl was was not wearing any Panties so he calls to her MS......and hands her $100 and says "little Girl" take this Money and buy yourself some underwear....it's not GOOD to walk around like that ....so she goes home and tells her mother and ask can she take the money and purchase Underwear.....when her mom ask " where did you get the money...she explained what happen...upon hearing how she got it.....she quickly rip her panties off and put on one the shortest dresses you can wear.....and runs to "CHURCH".....as soon as she sees the Priest.....she starts her walk upstairs........He Notices the Lady and cals her down....the Lady.....not wanting to show,she's expecting anything walks back to the Priest very calmly........ ........the Priest then gives the Lady..............$1 and said here take this and for GOD's SAKES......BUY YOURSELF A RAZOR!! later.....enjoy your day and Bless you all.....holla atcha later...."CHURCH"

HELLO BASA FAMILY AND MS. DAT HOW R U THIS MORNING? I HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO DETROIT!!

CHurch you are a fool! HEY STEADY! how is your hammy today??

CHURCH YOU NEED TO BE IN CHURCH
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

...I'm leaning towards the LIGHT-ER....oops I mean LIGHT , Please forgive my explosive and twisted way of HUMOR...but it is FUNNY and I try to keep it CLEAN , I'll have one more, well, 2 ...... and it's only COMEDY..."CHURCH" style...now enjoy the BOARD everyone HAVE FUN....KEY WORD for THE SEASON....is F-U-N.......anything else exit ......you get the POINT

GLAD YOU ASK, I'M ABOUT TO SOAK NOW.....WE'ER NOT
PLAYING THIS WEEK, SO I SHOULD GOOD BY NEXT WEEK.....
ROYAL KINGS/QUEENS IN PURPLE LUV YA.......

Just checking in shoutouts to everyone have a good day

what up Mike Wells, you been MIA!!

Good afternoon all, What's Wade?

Hey everyone, just
Everyone have a great day.

HEY MS. MILLER, I HOPE U DO THE SAME AND DON'T WORK TOO HARD

Thunder#3 checkin in
What's Family???

WHAT'S UP FAMILY JUST CHECKING IN.

WHAT'S UP BASA FAM/DINSUM WHATS GOING ON TELL MY BRO SLIM CUTTA' TO GET AT ME SUPERDRAFT 'T2'

What's up Monky Monk and the Funky Bunch????

THUNDER #3 I THINK SOMEONE PLAYED SICK SO SHE COULD PLAY ON THE INTERNET.

I was going play on the internet if I wasn't sick. I really needed to catch up on some sleep from this weekend. It was a lonnnnnnnnnnnng weekend....

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING.

You know those batteries have to die down sometimes. But tomorrow when I get my new set, I'm back to beating those drums again.

What up my boy Dino #13. What's up Thunder and the rest of the board peeps....

What's up Shawty????????????

I HEAR YOU THUNDER WHAT'S UP WADE AND THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THOSE CASHVILLE WOMEN THE OTHER NIGHT.

Nothing much. Just sitting here chillin after lunch. About to go do some programming... the board be kinda boring after lunch...but we will see.

WHAT UP FAM AND JL.

WELL I HAVE TO RUN TO THE COLLEGE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SUMMER PROGRAM I WILL CHECK IN LATER.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY Sweat

CHUCK10/CHANGE THE GAME,WHATS HAP-PA-NIN BIG HOMEY

THUNDER#3,WUZ UP BABY BOO

Here's story for ya...
Black For 5 Minutes
A little white boy was watching his mother in the kitchen making a chocolate cake from scratch.
While the mother had her head turned, the little white boy went to the tabledipped both hands in the chocolate frosting and covered his face with it.
The mother turned around to see what the boy was doing and said "Boy, what the hell are you doing?The son gleefully replied "Look Mama! I'm black!!!"
The mother became enraged and slapped the crap out of her son. She then said "Boy, go show your father what you've done! The boy then walked into the den where his father was reading and said "Look Daddy! I'm black!!"The father put his magazine down with a very puzzled look on his face(seeing the chocolate on the boy's face.The father said "Come here, boy!" The boy came to him and the father smacked his son across his head.The father angrily said "Now go show your grandpa what you've done!!!" The boy then slowly walked to his grandpa who was on the porch and said,
"Um... Grandpa. Look what I did. I'm black now"
The grandfather said gruffly, "COME HERE BOY!" The grandfather took the boy over his knee and proceeded to spank him."That'll teach you! Now go back in the kitchen with your mama!!! The boy walks back in the kitchen and the mother said "I hope you've learned
your lesson, young man!" The boy says with a scowl on his face "Hell yeah! I've been black for 5
minutes and I hate you white motha$%**('s
already!

"AAAAYYYYY" look at Ms. tell jokes...you GO GIRL....we give U 2 puffs on the ...and a VODKA and Cranberry chaser

you can keep the puffs and just give me 2 vodka and cranberry's!! AND A IMOS PIZZA

good afternoon fam have a great day!!!!!!!!! tufo(stl cityhitters)

That was a good one Lil Sis...what's the DEAL Church!!!

sexyslim1

GOOD ONE MS.DAT HE FELT OUR PAIN........PLUS U LIKE THAT
IMO'S TO....I GOT U THE NEXT TIME U-R HERE....

Hey X, can I get a side salad with the house Italian dressing to with that Pizza??

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, and then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds. The man went back to his reading.

A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, and then shuddered violently once more. Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking ever more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you ok?" "I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm." The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious." I have never heard of that condition before" he said. "Are you taking anything for it?" "Yes," the woman nodded. "Pepper."

Good one Hot #11.

good one....Hot #11...

Good one Hot #11.

Wouldn't you like that disease?

Girl, if too many women contracted that disease, the hospital would be full of men with another disease BLEU

You are silly.!!! The world would be awful with that. Imagine all the BASA women with that disease.

girl it would be an EPIDEMIC, them men wold be running to the nearest walgreens to get us some meds!!

ya'll stupid.

.....A!...Ya'll are CRAZY...just like me

HEY CHURCH I TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT YOU THE WOMEN HAVE THE PROBLEMS

Get me some pepper!!!

AND THEY SAY THAT SEX IS THE ONLY THING ON OUR MIND.....
(MEN THAT IS)I'M AS DARK AS PEPER AND GIVE THE SAME KIND
OF SHAKES .............
STAY COOOOL .......

What's up BASA world hope everyone is having a Blessed day Whats up Hot 11. please call me... i missed you this weekend. but i know that yall held it down.. for the Hot Girls and Just Us!!! later ...

alright X don't shake too much, or is that how you pulled that hammy??

HOLD IT DOWN MS.DAT....U GOT SOMETHING THERE GIRL.....
SEE U SOON [ !!

TBI CHECKING IN 4 SHOW!@#$%^&&*()_+