BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Detroit times

When will game times for Detroit be posted? Looks like a lot of rain, everybody be safe on the road.

Re: Detroit times

sometime thursday afternoon, i think she should have posted the gametimes today.

Due to some late entries, the game time will be posted Thursday morning.

Thanks for your patience

Saturday 5/13/06

9:45 AM
Lakeside
Hurricanes
Why Not?
Bad Instinct
Cleveland Showtime
Powercell

11:00 AM
No. Chicago Ballers
Eastside Players
Team Bring It
Detroit Lasers
TDM/Motown
Mavericks

12:15 PM
T&T

1:30 PM
RCG Properties

Women teams will be a round robin and need to call me for game times.

Thank you all and see you on Saturday.

Who is RCG properties maybe Carlos Gray Greystone

Wow, only 14 teams.

Carmen, with the limited number of teams, will you try and make this a one day event?

grAystone......we have more than one sponsor. GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE/RGC PROPERTIES/WE R ONE/LOCDOWN RECORDS/PC3MANAGEMENT........THAT'S ALOT TO PUT ON AN ENTRY FORM.

Good Morning BASA.... Carmen how many women teams are scheduled to play in the Detroit Tourney?

Carmen, will the women be a round robin pool play then double elimination or will it be just a round robin?

Hey Big Al #55 who do you play for

Hey Nik G why how many if you and your team is in just show up and try to beat who you play and not trying to be smart to you but it just that a lot of people want to know how many teams but will go to west hell and play with just 2 to 4 teams sometime just show up and play if it's 2 or 40 it is still MONEY to win so Nik don't be mad at me baby I am not just talking to you so come on down and after the games we will have a good time at the party I told Ms Dat that we will have a very good time talk to you later tell Val I got that shoe

The Ballers.

so has the tourney change to one division for rec and super rec? and if so what is the totall payout

From Chi-Town so you are coming up cool talk to you when you get here

No there are still Rec and Sup Rec see you there if you are coming

There is still two separate divisions. The Super Rec & Rec payout will be $1500 for first place. The women's payout is $1,000 regardless to number of teams.

Now people there you have it. Just show up to play. Like #24 stated earlier. It can be 2 teams or 40 teams. Just come to play. Its going down in Motown.

Hello Carmen. I was just wondering if TDM/Motown was playing the Mavericks at 11:00 on Saturday morning? Also is there 7 rec teams and 7 super-rec teams?