BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fine ladies of basa

who are some of the fine ladies on the circuit?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Re: fine ladies of basa

hot girl #8 from just us

Man,man,man...N.B#21

After seeing most of the pre-season favorites in either Nashville, Memphis or Birmingham, here are my picks for the BASA All-Dime Squad. My picks are in no particular order:

Quonda - Supersonics
Carla - LIA
Shema - Just Us
Shneka - Just US
Greta - Just Us
Ms. Nashville - Just Us
Roz - Just Us
Stacy - Enough Said
Cathy - Enough Said
Flo - Enough Said
Bo - Enough Said
Nik G - Team Atlanta
Davida - Ga. Mixx

Observer, I agree with you on some of them. Some of them I dont know but I think you would have to take in consideration their mental state as well as their outer beauty.

ALL THE LADIES IN THE BASA FAMILY ARE BEAUTIFUL TO ME........

HOW CAN YOU PICKED JUST A FEW, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY. YOU WOULD RUN OUT OF ROOM BEFORE YOU CAN LIST ALL OF THEM ON HERE.

YOU EVEN HAVE SOME FANS THAT ARE FINE I.E. MAMA AND THE STORMETTES...SEE WHAT I AM SAYING, TOO MANY TO NAME.

IM WITH YOU A NEW IMAGE SOLDIER,

Soldier and Dinsum, y'all are so sweet!!

I've seen some bad bad bad ones but it's really too early to start naming the baddest. The ones I've seen are very nice though.

New Image Soldier and Dinsum you two are #1 in my book!! lol Mama and Stormettes!!

I am serious, how could you possibly have just a few? I have seen some teams where every female on the team looks descent.

Just to name a few teams like that are one of our sister teams The SuperSonics, Enough Said and the St. Louis Heat.

I know that I say all the women of the BASA family are beautiful, but I have to list one name that I know you left out my dawg, Ms DAT.

All lady are beautiful, but you have to look at the beauty inside of a lady then the outside of her. I'm going to agree with Hummmmmmm, some of them don't need to be on that list. From of couple of Basa tourney, I'm going with

Flo(E.S.),Shneke(J.U.),Staci(E.S.),Gina(LIA),Kathy(E.S.),Carla(LIA), your fill in the rest.

WHAT UP MAMA AND JUST #11? HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING TODAY? I NOMINATE YOU TWO FOR ONE OF THE BEST TAG TEAM DUETS . THAT IS IF THEY WANTED TO DO A SURVEY ON GOOD LOOKING FEMALES THAT COME IN GROUPS OR PAIRS

you are right soldier that tag team sounds like a sensation
that forhead and booty can destroy this nation

Can't get Right they would nominate you, for one of BASA's Best
But they don't know if your really a male, So BASA run the test.
They say your a cutie with that Ms. New Booty
Can't get right don't suite you how bout we call you TOOTY FRUITY!
High yellow man with some junk in your trunk
let us see you dance and do the bump bump bump.
Why are you even commenting or writing on this post,
After all you are the best player, the one the teams want the most.

What's up Soldier? You are one of the nicest guys on the circuit(nice looking and kind?). I read a lot of your post, you are so positive. Thanks for the LOVE!!! lol MAMA

NOW YOU CAN'T LEAVE OFF MY OKLAHOMA GYLZ FROM LADY X, TIFFANY, CRYSTAL AND KAMARA!!!! THESE ARE SOME NEW FINE YOUNG LADIES TO LOOK AT AND FUN TO WATCH PLAY BALL AS WELL!!

I agree with soldier and Dinsum, they are all beautiful in my sight. Some really stand out from the crowd, but as a whole they are all beautiful.

Sometimes I thinks guys are like childrens in a candy store when it come down picking womens how fine they are. We are not a piece of meat. I notice about some of you mens, you pick womens how cute they look, or how fine they are, or which click they run in. Your never look inside of a lady, only the outside. That bad when you pick a lady with a fine azz body, and a cute face, but have a f*** up inside. I don't know about you ladies, but I want a men to love me for me, not my booty. Just keepin it real on a Wednesday

AMEN, LIL G!!

lil G we aren't searching for soul mates in this post. We trying to point out the finest "dymes" on the circuit.

We(502 Boyz) have only played ONE BASA tourney(Memphis) so far and I only watched Just US and the Heat play on Sunday. I haven't seen many women teams this year. Some of the people in the profiles look pretty nice but I haven't seen them in person. That is why I'm holding off until at least after Indy.

But if u must know, ms whaley, ms Nash, the SS, the 2nd baseman, the RF from Just Us all would still be contenders when my assessment is finished. The real tall young lady from the Heat is nice too(#11 I think she kills the ball_

guys i must play devils advocate. you guys are lining our women up like cattle at a fairground cattle show. Basa women are beautiful in so many different ways and to compare them i deem to be totally disrespectful. if some of you fellows want to compliment and try to hollar this is not the route to take. you can put a hundred names down and someone will still be left out. On the real most of the ladies of the Basa deserve a little more respect. notice i did say most. thats Church

1st Timer you cold as ice.

Thanks MAMA!! See you around the circuit

Lil "G" you know you my girl and I am not going to comment on your post. Don't think I am dissing you but holla at me and I will explain why I said this. You know I stand behind my Florida people, and what you are saying is so true.

also guys notice on the post " Fine men on the Circuit" the women did not respond. they gave us respect let us do the same. and everyone knows Don King is not a woman

1st Timer, No one is treating women like a piece of meat. From what I have observed, the majority of these women are professionally employed and well educated. What is wrong with complimenting these women for holding it down. The only post that I saw that mentioned a body part, came from a woman herself.

These women should be commended for taking time preserving the temple the Lord has blessed them with, while still holding it down for their household. Now if the post was titled "Ugly Women of BASA" or put down the other women in BASA, it would be something else.

But hey everyone has an opinion, just like yourself.

fine there is nothing wrong with compliments. the problem comes when you make a list. if a woman is not on that list dont you think she might be offended. do you think she would responded at all if she wasnt somewhat offended. Men such as your self dont have the balls to step to these women because you are afraid, intimidated by there beauty. your reluctance to make a comment and not post your name says alot about your manhood. once again it is just my opinion

I'm sorry guys, I didn't want to make this a topic, I just wanted to put that out there for everybody. All womens and mens are beautiful in my eyes . Lo we will talk. I want everyone to have a Wonderday Day. Lil "G" has left the building for lunch. Be back @ 2:00pm. We I lunch, I lunch

Since I'm the coach of the "ALL DYME TEAM" I have to agree that they're all "DYMES" in their own right. It is difficult to make a list because too many would be left out so from COACH D to my "ALL DYME SQUAD", (you know who you are) keep looking good, keep playing good, stay sweet, and most of all keep it real. COACH D OUT!

HEY FAM.....MAYBE POST IT LIKE THIS (BEAUTIFUL LADIES
OF BASA..INSIDE AND OUT) BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS THEIR
PICK OF WHO THEY LIKE, NOT TO DISS ANYONE BUT TO LET
THAT PERSON KWON.....KEEP IT REAL, UNTIL YOU MEET THAT
PERSON THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE IS WHAT YOU SEE.........
LIGHT UP....AND STAY COOOOL.......

AMEN
JUMP STEADY FROM THE \\' X \\' STL
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE BASA SO WE DON'T NEED TO DO THIS WE ALL WE GOT.

maybe change it to "Fine ladies of BASA that you have actually seen"

I think there are a lot of fine ladies in BASA but some of the ones that have caught my eye are #21-Supersonic, #11-Jus Us, #'s 12,7,6-Supersonic, Carla-LIA, Shortstop-LIA and #14-Supersonic is just sexy as he**.

WHAT'S UP COACH D IT'S THE 'XXXXXXXX' GOOD DAY......

It's impossible to name all the fine females on the circuit..Now if u say name some fine females that you know with the body and personality,then the list will be shortened..Then you have guys that want to post but can't post for fear of their woman reading the board..so let's just say "ALL THE FEMALES OF BASA" are fine in their on way..Politically correct

OBSERVER, THAT'S HOW THE RSPONSES SHOULD BE......
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF WHO YOU SEEN......AND KEEP IT CLEAN
WE ARE ALL GROWN/SEXY...... GOOD LOOKING OUT ON YOUR
PICK OBSERVER...

MY TOP THREE FINEST WOMEN ON THE CIRCUIT ARE:

1.SUPERSONIC#2 MAN MY WOMEN IS FINE AS HECK!!!!!!!!!!!

2.MAMA MY MAMA IS A BAD WOMEN

3.MY LIL SIS HOT GIRL#11 YALL ALREADY KNOW!!!!!!!!

zone #3 you are being bias. u know hot#11 and mama wont make anyones list.

WOW 1st timer...you hard on them.

Zone what it do fam?

looks like I need to check out the supersonics .

What up lil Bro: You know how we do:
IF THEY LOOKIN
WE JOOKIN!!!!!!!!!!

Zone#3 they started with me last nite but they know its all in fun.

BOOTY,BOOTY,BOOTY,BOOTY ROCKING EVERYWHERE!!!!

Hey 502Boy#45 I agree with you on those Just-Us girls are Hot.But I need to give a shout-out to the Incognita girls from the big Orange&Blue nation also.But my opion is that all the Lady on the basa need a shout-out.

'Hmmmmmmmmm' good point! about inner beauty!

The question should be, Why I love Black Women of BASA!

Fellas' it is our job to lift sista's up in ALL their glorious splendor and offer a more acute observation of our Queens.

I haven't met many of the sista's personally of BASA, but from what I read about them on this forum, they are very dynamic and represent BASA very well.

Black-atcha sistas'!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_________________

super d(motordetroit)

Supa_D man u are a unique individual! Are u like this in person with the quotes?

wade i have to agree. he is one sharp brother and he definitely is educating me. i have a dictionary on top of my computer looking up some of the terms he uses and that is for real.

1st Timer...I shall not reveal...but I must say you wrong on one of your statements.....DON KING, Is a WOMAN.....but who?.....I know and 2 others well 3........say something to the people KING I know you out there....you just posted on..........can't let you ALL know where she posted........

nice try Church but i am not buying it.

...1st timer....I can't say who she is....but I'm REAL TALKING here...no jokes....

question for the Basa. Has anyone ever meet Don King besides Church? JL please dont respond because your responses will be bias with no credibility.

Looking for me?....I guarantee when you guys get a chance to finally meet me, I will be at the top of your "dyme list"....KING OUT!!!

yeah 1st timer, so Church make that 4 people know. I'm not JL but I know who she is.

okay Tasha I was wrong .i do believe you

WHAT UP JUMP TO THE STEADY!!! BROTHERS IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHERE THE LADIES WILL BE COME WATCH THE X PLAY IN NAPTOWN! ALL THE DYMES WANT TO WATCH THEIR COACHES SQUAD PLAY. NOW THAT'S REAL TALK! COACH D OUT!!!

1st Timer #34, believe me, u saw Don King in Birmingham....Right before your eyes you walked by...

SUPER_D U SAID IT....IF ANY MAN SEES HIS WOMAN TO BE A QUEEN,ALL HE HAS TO DO IS GIVE HER POSITIVE ENCOURGMENT
POSITIVE OUT LOOK ON LIFE, AND POSITIVE SELFASTEN.....
AND U WOULD HAVE YOUR FINE LADY OF THE BASA OR N-S-E-W
REIGONS.....