BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE II

it's official.....graystone II will debut in cincinnati. big boys farm team. good young talent that will start out in the rec division. if you are from ohio and want to play call carlos at 513-253-2484. need to fill several more positions immediately.

Re: GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE II

why are you looking for players to play in a tournament? you have got to be kidding!

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JUST PLAY IN A TOURNAMENT. I'M GOING TO SPONSOR A REC TEAM ALSO. HOPEFULLY THAT CLEARS IT UP FOR YOU"WANT TO KNOW". THE CINCINNATI TOURNAMENT WILL JUST BE THEIR FIRST TOURNAMENT OF THE YEAR. I CAN'T PLAY BASA WITH MY PRESENT TEAM, SO I'LL PUT ONE TOGETHER I CAN PLAY WITH AT THE REC LEVEL IN BASA. WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL, THERE'S STILL A BUNCH OF GOOD PLAYERS IN CINCINNATI THAT ARE NOT ON TEAMS AT THE PRESENT TIME. WITH A LITTLE BACKING I'M BETTING THEY CAN DO WELL IN THAT DIVISION. JUST SPONSORING TWO TEAMS...THAT'S ALL.

Oh Wowwwwwwwww, wow, wowwwwwwww, I heard that. Do what you got to do Carlos. Good luck.

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING A LADIES TEAM AS WELL, THIS ISN'T A JOKE. WE HAVE A FEW LADIES THAT ARE VERY COMMITTED WITH TALENT AND JUST WANT TO PLAY BALL. IF SO CAN WE TALK???

Carlos not trying to knock what you're trying to do but with all the rec teams in the Cincy area why not sponsor one of those team.

Hey throw some money to NL Sports/No Limit we have 4 players from Cincinnati on that team Mr. Carlos.

come on carlos you know all the young players left in cincy play on either team nati,team bring it and even allnet. so know the question is who can you buy off other peoples teams????? we will see how much loyalty people have with their current teams.

SAME REASON I DIDN'T DO IT WITH MY OTHER TEAM.....I DON'T WANT ALL OF THE HEADACHES AND ALLIANCES THAT GO WITH SPONSORING A TEAM THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED. I WANT IT TO BE MINE....NOT SOMEBODY ELSES WITH MY NAME ON IT. IF SOMEBODY DECIDES TO LEAVE OR GETS CUT, THEY DON'T TAKE HALF THE TEAM WITH THEM. OTHER SIDE OF THAT IS THE PLAYERS ALOT OF TIMES THAT ARE ON TEAMS ARE THERE NOT BECAUSE OF TALENT, BUT BECAUSE OF BUDDY BALL WITH COACHES AND PLAYERS. START OUT FRESH AND YOU ELIMINATE THAT. JUST THE WAY I SEE IT.

Right Right, I feel you on that. So what players do you have right now? And what players are you really tring to get? Why did you wait so late to try and start a Rec team? This is what I was tring to get you to do when I said I needed to Holla at you.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT "NATI BOY", I DIDN'T HAVE TO BUY ANYONE ON MY PRESENT TEAM. PAYING PLAYERS TO PLAY IS RIDICULOUS. IF YOU KNOW SOFTBALL, THEN YOU KNOW THERE ARE A BUNCH OF GOOD PLAYERS NOT PLAYING ON TEAMS IN CINCINNATI. LET'S DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN USE 3 "OTHERS" AND THAT PART IS ALREADY SET. IT WILL BE PRETTY EASY TO FIELD A TEAM. TBI, ALLNET, RUSH AUTO AND TEAM NATI ARE ALL GOOD TEAMS.......I CAN PUT A TEAM TOGETHER TO COMPETE WITH THEM AND THE REST OF THE BASA REC DIVISION ESPECIALLY WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY SOMEONE. DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TESTING ANYONE'S LOYALTY.....I'M NOT LOOKING FOR PLAYERS OFF OF THOSE TEAMS.

Do your thang Carlos! You hit their questions on the head.

HEY CARLOS DO YOU THINK I COULD GET AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION? I DIDN'T DOG YOUR INTENTIONS LIKE SOME, I JUST HAD A SIMPLE HONEST QUESTION. DO WHAT U DO!!!

I WAITED SO LATE DJ BECAUSE THE BASA PUT ME IN A BAD SITUATION. FIRST THEY MOVED ME UP TO COMPETATIVE DIVISION WITH NO CAUSE. I WON'T MENTION THE OTHER ASSOCIATION WE WON A WORLD IN, BUT THEY USED THAT AS JUSTIFICATION TO MOVE US IN THE BASA. SECOND, HERCLE MADE A RULING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR THAT SAID COMP TEAMS WERE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THE SUPER-REC DIVISION SO LONG AS THERE WAS NOT A COMPETATIVE DIVISION. NOW THAT HAS CHANGED......WE CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS ARE TAKING FLACK ABOUT WHETHER GRAYSTONE IS PLAYING AND THEY SAY IT IS COSTING THEM MONEY. I PLAY BY THE RULES THEY HAVE LAYED DOWN, BUT ITS PRETTY HARD TO TRY AND GET THEM TO ENFORCE SOMETHING WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN SHOW IT TO YOU IN BLACK AND WHITE...NO RULEBOOKS AND/OR BYLAWS. SO IT IS WHAT IT IS.....I GET GREAT ADVERTISING ON THE CIRCUIT WHEN I PLAY. THEY TELL ME GRAYSTONE CAN'T PLAY....THEN I SPONSOR A REC TEAM THAT WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY. IT'S NOT ABOUT TAKING PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS.....IT'S ABOUT ADVERTISING. OF ALL THE CIRCUITS WE PLAY ON.....WE CALLED BASA OUR HOME. THAT'S WHERE THE PLAYERS AND THEIR FAMILIES ENJOYED THEMSELVES. AS FAR AS PLAYERS, I'VE TAKEN 25 CALLS.....SO ONCE AGAIN, IT WON'T BE HARD TO FIELD A TEAM.

MY BAD "IN SEARCH OF", I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW YOU OFF. I'VE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT WITH A LADIES TEAM AND ITS JUST NOT SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO DO AT THIS TIME. IT JUST CREATED WAY TOO MUCH TURMOIL IN MY HOUSEHOLD.

I FEEL YOU AND TOTALLY UNDERSTAND, WAY TO LOOK OUT FOR HOME YOU GOT TO RESPECT THAT!! DO ME A FAVOR IF YOU KNOW OF ANYBODY ELSE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS TEAM AND STAY STRONG!!

WILL DO IN SEARCH OF. HIT ME ON MY EMAIL SO I KNOW WHO TO GET IN TOUCH WITH.

DJ.....WHY WOULD I SPONSOR A TEAM IN KENTUCKY ON SOME GUYS WHO SPEND MOST OF THEIR TIME CRYING ABOUT US PLAYING? IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR 3 OF YOU TO COME ON HOME.

ok, I feel you on that. You have a point, well good luck this season, hope you find the right guys for your team Carlos.

Who has been about your team playing, you have never heard ME or anybody from my team say anything about your team, Never. Where did all this come from, who said this I really would like to know.

Spread some of that love across the Midwest, the Ballers are in dire need of a sponsor. We will travel, compete, and represent!!

oh yea, if IM right, I was the ONLY ONE ON THIS BOARD ASKING WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY MOVE YALL UP ANYWAY. I DID MORE SPEAKING UP FOR GRAYSTONE AND NEVER PLAYED WITH YOU AT ALL, IM THE ONE WHO SPOKE UP FOR YOU ALL CAUSE I DIDNT THINK THATS WAS FAIR. BUT ITS ALL GOOD, I KNOW NOW.

IT CAME FROM THE H.N.I.C.. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU ANYWAY DANDY! YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS. THAT COMMENT WAS IN REFERENCE TO SPONSORING ANY KENTUCKY TEAM. DON'T YOU TAKE IT PERSONALLY!

ok I got you.

Not intended for you Dandy, but history has shown that your team has done most of the crying "in the past" about having to play certain teams and they've threatened not to show up when they have to play certain teams first. Its not you, I know you don't care who you play against but others have cried, complained for years on that team.

wowwwwwwwwww, Ohio Fan, State your name # and Team you are from, Even tho I have an idea. And??????????? what does this team have to do with Graystone/ They have not once said that they didnt want to play them. And from what I know, No one from No Limit even talks to the H.N.I.C.

hey los team bring it can always use the extra $$$$$$ team bring it/graystone II

carlos please......... there is no way you not making a new team without any players from the teams i named and can find players with the 3 others who would beat any of those teams.

team Nati- a veteran team who can get hot at any tourney and win

Team Bring it- the youngest and most talented upcoming team in cincy

Allnet- a mixture of veterans and young guys. if they can keep from parting so much will make noise all year.

So now where is your team going to fit in and compete with any of these teams??????????? i know for a fact that you will be using players from one of thse teams, the question is how many is going to follow????

North Chicago Ballers/GreystoneII!!!

Spell check. North Chicago Ballers/GraystoneII!!

NATI BOY I'M UP TO THE CHALLENGE. I LIKE BEING TOLD I CAN'T DO SOMETHING. WHEN YOU HAVE BLINDERS ON, OF COURSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY TEAMS YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM. WELL I DON'T HAVE THOSE BLINDERS ON.....SO YOU WILL GET A CHANCE TO SEE ON MAY 20TH. AT SOME POINT, I'D LIKE TO MOVE GUYS FROM GRAYSTONE II TO GRAYSTONE....SO WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR MAY BE JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT. I BET THEY WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE.

my point was this, you could not field a team without using some of the players off those teams and expect to compete with them. the best players left off graystone plays with those teams so to build another team you have no choice but to take players off those teams. THAT IS A FACT. not trying to knock what you doing but keep it real. you will using players off those teams especially team nati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck

NATI BOY MUST PLAY FOR TEAM NATI. SEE WHAT YOU STARTED CARLOS

truth be told......i want chris to play for my regular team. not looking for anyone else of of team nati. i look forward to competing against them though.

the truth shall set you free

Well, I would really like to know who you are looking for 4ril? The truth, there are only 4 players that are not on Team Nati, Rush, Allnet and TBI that even travel to BASA. You can name names, if you want someone say it, its up to them if there are going to play or not, let the TRUTH be told, put them out there Mr. Carlos. I want to see if they will be up for the new Graystone II team.

well if chris is all you want well hell he plays with us half the time anyway. all we have to do is sit down at the table an work something out. los you have my number so if you want to talk just halla at me.

Mr. Carlos

Mr. Carlos call

Mr. Carlos call 859-866-8743

WHATS UP TBI #24. I THOUGHT CHRIS PLAYED WITH TEAM NATI? OH WELL, I'M NOT TRYING TO STIR THE POT.......I'VE GOT 3 POSITIONS LEFT TO FILL AND EVERYONE'S TEAMS ARE STILL INTACT.

he does but he usually plays with us on the other circuit. well good luck with your new team and hopefully will meet real soon.

We have lost players in the past to other teams,but still stayed strong so if any players from Team Nati wants to jump ship in mid-season more power to them.

Thanks for the invite and good luck.

I would love to know who cries from this team about playing anyone from Graystone, to Pace, to Nelly's squad, to anyone else out there. Can you state when this crying happened? It couldn't have happened in the past two seasons because we have played Graystone I, without tears, and didn't have any issues with playing the game. We have played whomever the tournament directors put on the slot to line up against us and did our thang.
This must be something that you are holding from way in the past, or coming from someone who isn't talking very loud for our team to hear.
I just want to get some clarification out here on this board since you are so openly calling out this Kentucky team. Holla back!!

hey seth call me when you get a chance

Don't worry about that Supa they just know the NO Limit from the past.IF They had to play the tournament champs "Cin-A's" the frist game four years in a row they would be crying to.

Don't worry about that Supa they know the NO LIMIT of the past.If they had to play the tournament champs "CIN-A's" the first game four years in a row they would be crying to.

SUPAD#6.....OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE ABLE TO JUST JOIN IN ON THIS CONVERSATION, BUT IF YOU GO BACK AND READ WHAT WAS SAID...I SAID A KENTUCKY TEAM. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WORDS AND IF I MEANT NO LIMIT THEN I CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE SAID THAT. CERTAINLY NOT CALLING OUT NO LIMIT...NOTHING FOR ME TO GAIN. HOPEFULLY THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS AND ADDRESSES YOUR CONCERNS. THOSE TEAMS THAT ARE CRYING ARE OUT THERE AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE FROM KENTUCKY, GEORGIA AND MISSOURI. IF IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU...THEN JUST LET IT PASS. NOTHING NEGATIVE MEANT BY ANY OF THIS.

I'M SORRY SETH....WHO ARE YOU WITH?

just let carlos have his fun. graystone II or whatever will not make no noise in rec believe that. we all know the good teams in the cincinnati are so don't buy into the hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S ALL IT IS PLAYER....FUN. THEY MAY NOT MAKE ANY NOISE IN THE REC BUT THEY WILL HAVE THE BACKING AND FUN DOING IT.

Carlos, you have everyone that you need on Graystone.I can't see anyone from those rec teams in cincinnati helping you be a competive rec team,least of all anyone from rush auto,team nati and most of all not any of those drunks from allnet.they all are terrible teams,least of all, we have no problem beating them down in the D.Oh yea,team bring it, what a joke!!!

well well well, from the d since you want to jump your two cents in how bout you let los nuts hang a lil farther so you can open your and say hummmmmmmmmmmmm. like the basa said if you gonna knock others teams and call them out put your name up you bumm

well this has been a very fun day, you can learn alot about people in the post they leave. Mr. Carlos, from me, Good luck with your new team this season, I got nutn but but love for them. SupaD #6 and Seth. G#36 We know whats going on this season so lets stay up. I know how he is talking about when he says KY TEAM, Carlos is cool guys, he is not tring to start anything, But like I said, I know who he is really talking about.

How about D-boy then, Nati boy,that still doesn't change the fact that the rec teams in cincinnati are sorry teams and it still doesn't change the fact that detroit teams have their way with your rec teams.Nati boy, you can always proof me wrong this weekend in the D..

yeah ill proof you wrong, detroit grammar at its best. i dont know what teams are coming if any and by the way what the he$$ has a detroit team done in rec. thats what i thought. i see you keep talking bout rec teams, i see graystone must have on that ass. if teams from the nati what to respone to your silly ass then let it be but don't get on knocking nati teams when detroit teams have not done a damm thing in rec. matter of fact is there one rec team even mention in the top 10?????????????????

don't worry graystone will be there and let us cross a detroit team and will show them how the nati do it nati teams support one another so when you call out one nati team you call them all out so d boy hush you mouth because you wake up a sleeping giant

hey carlos this is boo in san diego tell the boys kerry and them i said whats up, and I might be seeing them in st louis.

I don't know any KY teams that play in Graystone's division that would have anything to say about what they do? You need to elaborate bro and expose them or you offend ALL teams in KY w/the accusation!

Well graystone if you want to play captain save some bums well so be it,Thats a whole lot of save'n.Graystone don't think you gonna come to the D and someboby going to lay down for you, we got something up here for ya.If you notice,were not canceling the tournament for you,we welcome graystone so come get some.Oh yea No Limit,you have been crying for years about who you play first round or what side of the bracket your no,so don't act like everything is everything.you know ya'll can alway be dealt with, real quick and we haven't forgot about those one hit wonders EASTSIDE PLAYERS,guess the fun is over hear ya'll ain't doing to well this year,don't you popping off on this board too much this year,Ms LA

d -boy......you have taken this to whole different level. i start a post looking for players from ohio to start a rec team and you get on here telling me what i should and should not do. the softball talent pool in ohio runs circles around the talent in michigan. i can sponsor a team anywhere i want to but i choose cincinnati, ohio because not only can i put a team together with local talent but i can put a winning team together. now you are quick to call out the teams in cincinnati but don't even name your team. don't get the wrong idea.......i'll back any of those teams in cincinnati if you would like to make a wager or two. we support each other here in cincinnati....so you can either keep hiding behind a screen name or you can put your team out there and we can settle it on the field. otherwise, just keep the negative comments to yourself. you are probably not from detroit anyway.....most of the men i know from there wouldn't be hiding behind a screen name anyway.

502 BOY #45......SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID. I'M NOT FAMILIER WITH YOUR TEAM BUT I BELIEVE YOU PLAY IN THE REC DIVISION. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THOSE TEAMS KNOW WHO THEY ARE.....BUT IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU HAVE TO FEEL OFFENDED ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER TEAM. I GUESS THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. I WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE 502 BOYS, BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE INTER-STATE SUPPORT.

no prob carlos. We trying something different this year. We are really trying to pull for one another a lot more. It's a humanitarian cause that should be mimmicked. Support your own team, support the city teams, support the state teams, support region teams, support BASA teams, support all teams, support all people, World peace. There it is!

hey los don't waste your breath on d boy because like you said he proably even not from the detroit. cincinnati teams will always support one another until they meet on the dirt and then its on and popping till the game is over and we drinking together after its all said and done. i hate to say this but d boy is proably a nati hater just trying to stir up something because nobody here in cincy will pick his sorry ass up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBI#24......HIT ME ON MY EMAIL.

Carlos we well sell our entire team to you
South Ga Magic

that's not a bad offer.....s ga. magic is pretty **** good!

TBI #24, YOUR TEAM DIDN'T EVEN WIN A GAME IN THE CREATIVE WALL TOURNAMENT LAST YEAR,SO I GUESS IF YOU GET ONE WIN THIS YEAR, YOU WILL HAVE STRUCK A BLOW FOR ALL CINCINNATI TEAMS,GOOD LUCK TO YOU,NOT!!!!
GRAYSTONE,HEARD YOU MIGHT BE COMING TO THE D SHORT OF SOME PLAYERS,DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXCUSES WHEN THE DETROIT TEAMS RUN UP IN YA!!!

...never mind me....I'm just reading

Carlos why didn't Graystone go to B-ham and play in the comp. division if you travel to California earlier this year B-ham shouldn't been a problem, the teams that you should concentrate on beating in comp. division U-trip or BASA most were there.

d boy get your facts straight we did win a game and the mavericks beat us in the bottom of the 7th with a 3 run bomb. so if we so garbage we should have not even been in the game against the best team in the d. the mavs and tombstone are two good teams from detroit so if you play for one of them speak up and if you dont you need to stay of the board until you get a real name. no more wasting my time on someone who hides behind a sreen name.

fan.....we were scheduled to go play in atlanta that weekend and didn't because of the bad weather. same with birmingham......$2500 a weekend is a little steep for the possibility of one pitch. we'll see all those teams in atlanta because if you look at the teams that were there there's no possibility of them traveling up north. why won't those same teams come to detroit, indianaplois, cincinnati or even missouri? i'm not going to be the only one spending a bunch of money chasing black ball. that's why no one wants to play competative.

TBI #24, why is he so mad at every team outside of Detroit? It's obvious that his problems go far beyond Softball...Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a kid or something...Negativity needs no response!....Good luck & safe travel to all teams playing in the Detroit tourney this weekend, even you D Boy!!

D-BOY. WE PLAY ALL OF OUR TOURNAMENTS MISSING PLAYERS. THAT'S NEVER STOPPED US BEFORE. YOU'LL NEVER HERE US TALK ABOUT BEING SHORT HANDED. YOU BETTER JUST HAVE YOUR BOYS TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE IF WE ARE BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST ABOUT MAKE IT EVEN. JUST TRYING TO SUPPORT THE BASA.

I'm stepping it up now. Mr Gray we need to explore that. This would be huge for us. We will win it all in for you this year.Thanks for the hook up on the hats
TFowler
#6 Greysone Mortgage II/Magic

...Yankees who?....Michael Jackson?...Mr. CARLOS GRAY>>>GOTTA BE STARTIN SOMETHING!!..

not to be hating t flower but believe me if los pick up a team it would be a home team in cincy even if he has to take bits and pieces from all the top teams. WE ALL WE GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos good as your team is why not play in other ass. to stay sharp BASA will be there for you when tournament arrives there's quite a few in the Nortern area Hooters has one in June

what up Graystone II. I want to get on with the team and make the team better in all kind of ways.

GRAYSTONE I PLAYS IN 5 ASSOCIATIONS. WE WON'T MISS A BEAT IN TERMS OF TOURNAMENT PLAY. WE HAVE QUALIFIED FOR 4 WORLDS SO FAR. ONLY WORLD WE HAVEN'T QUALIFIED FOR IS THE BASA WORLD. TOURNAMENT HERE NEXT WEEK AND WE HAVE TO GO TO ATLANTA TO QUALIFY. THAT'S CRAZY! GRAYSTONE II WILL MAINLY PLAY LOCALLY IN C & D TOURNAMENTS. DIFFERENT TEAMS WITH DIFFERENT STYLES.

hey carlos this titeman hit me up @(703)498-4147

Carlos ATL area is were most competitive teams are from yall are out numbered in the North what other comp. teams are up there were did Taylor Made play in the South no teams in Mo. ILL. IND. etc so whose coming that way.

All this drama about softball. It must be the . 'cause I can't see any thing else at this time. All I'm reading is you can by this team and you can buy that team. What happened to the for playing the game. Sometimes we can take this thing to a whole new different level but you have got to ask yourself is it all worth it. No, not really, not unless you win the . Good luck to all of you but remember it's only a recreational sport.

FAN....THOSE TOURNAMENTS THAT HAVE 12-15 COMPETATIVE TEAMS ARE FAR AND FEW BETWEEN, EVEN IN THE COMPETATIVE DIVISION. IF WE ARE TRUELY SUPPORTING THE BASA, THEN IT'S OKAY FOR THE TEAMS IN ATLANTA AND GEORGIA AND TENN. TO SUPPORT THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS IN OHIO, INDIANA AND MISSOURI. THERE'S ALWAYS A SUPPOSSED COMPETETIVE DIVISION THAT GET'S FOLDED BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF ENTRIES. THEN WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME IS THAT THE COMPETETIVE DIVISION IS REGIONAL. IF THAT'S THE CASE......SAY THAT THE ONLY PLACE COMPETETIVE TOURNAMENTS WILL BE HELD IS IN THE SOUTH. AT LEAST THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS EVERYWHERE ELSE DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND ABOUT HAVING A COMPETETIVE DIVISION.....THEY AREN'T GOING TO GET THE SUPPORT ANYWAY.

carlos all you have to do is mix your players with the columbus players and you will compete for a title....just my opinion!!those steeler boys play there asses off.they tore **** up in that indy world a few years back.

Hey Mike what happen you guys not coming to the D for the Motor City classic why your team is playing with other teams at the draft you and your team was coming is it that Wolf is playing some where this weekend or you didn't think that you can win the money don't get mad you or Wolf just was thinking that you would go where the money is but when you backed out all of the other teams from the Lou did what they can't go no where unless the Act go but you still my boy Mike guess I will see you in Indy a wolf stay up don't let what these people say get to you I know you want but good luck to you boys and stay away from them

Hey Carlos this is Megal I will see you when you get here call me 586-531-2203 When you get in and do what you need to do to play where you want to play F%*k what people say hell they should want to play the best it only will make them get better but do what you do

Nati boy stop hating I talking to Carlos

FIRST OF ALL KEEP EASTSIDE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH (SO CALLED) D-BOY YOU ARE NO TEAM IN DET. ARE GOOD.YOU ARE DOING TO MUCH SELF PROMOTING ,WILL SMASH ANY TEAM FROM DET.. SECOND OF ALL YOU NEED TO EXCLUDE EASTSIDE FROM THAT CRYING LIST OF TEAMS FROM KY. THAT YOU SAY DIDN'T WANT TOO PLAY YA'LL CARLOS B/C WE ARE A REC. TEAM AND HAVE A WINNING RECORD AGAINST GRAYSTONE. IF YOU WANT TO BET ON ANY TEAM FROM CINCY NEXT WEEKEND PLEASE COME AND FIND ME (IM NOT HARD TO FIND I PLAY LEFT FIELD)

eastside #21....we've been down this path before. it's all good with you guys from eastside. hell, my money is always with you. now you know that regular season wins and losses don't amount to much. you do have a winning record against graystone, but that would certainly change if you are implying that you want to play us for money. oh, you must be talking about one of the other cincinnati teams. my bad, i had to go back a read your post again. like i said before, the teams doing the crying know exactly who they are. it's always been fun playing the eastside players. always going to get a good game and hear plenty of **** talking the whole time. that's what you get when you play a team that doesn't care who they play. that's how it should be. so hopefully this message board only helps to full our on the field rivalry. many props to your team!

read my post again t flower. NOT HATING BUT THE FACTS IS LOS WOULD ONLY SPONSOR A TEAM FORM THE NATI. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE SPONSOR A TEAM ALL THE WAY IN GA THATS ALL I WAS SAYING. LIKE THE LOU SAY " WE ALL WE GOT" GET YOU A SPONSOR IN ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON BUT HOPEFULLY THAT WILL CHANGE IN SEPT. AND I ALWAYS GIVE GRAYSTONE PROPS THERE A GOOD TEAM. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RIVARY AND GOOD LUCK WITH WHAT YOUR DOING (MAKE IT TO LEXINGTON KY AND THAT GAME CAN HAPPEN FOR THE MONEY, NOT IN CINCY TOO MANY GRAYSTONE LOVERS)

it's all good. we will come to lexington.....but i'm bringing a bus full of fans. that should even the playing field. we already have are hands full with you on neutral playing fields!!

NOW EASTSIDE #21 YOU SHOULDN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT.SMASH & ANY TOGETHER ARE WORDS BIGGER THEN YOU THINK. <<>> CARLOS WHY ARE YOU GETTING PEOPLE ALL UPSET.JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO PLAY.

Well i play shortstop, one of the best i think and to many of the people that have seen me play but i stay i stay 45 minutes from Little Rock can play every other weekend.I have three or four good players with me. Can reach me at 870-247-7414

Hey Carlos love watching good BASA teams, don't see that much down here in Arkansas. Softball is still consider a white man sport down here. You should come down to Ar to the Bush tournament(USSSA)the last week in June and show how we have taken over the game.

CAN YOU GUYS READ THE MAN IS SPONSERING A TEAM IN CINCINNATI. I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU TEAMS GETTING ON HERE TRYING TO GET THIS MAN TO PAY FOR YOUR TEAM. IF YOUR SO GOOD THEN YOU WILL GET RECONGINIZED BY SOMEONE AND IF YOU DONT YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK ABOUT YOUR TEAM. BUT CARLOS WHAT WHITE BOYS HAVE YOU PICKED UP?

looks like somebody knows how to read!!!! good job following spectator

string get a clue. you are miles and miles away and you want a man to call you to come play when there is enough talent in cincinnati. if you so good and you have 4 more just get the rest of the team together, win some tournments and maybe a sponsor will find you

YEAH I FEEL U #69 JETER BUT TELL D-BOY TO LINE UP ALL THE REC TEAMS FROM DET. AND WE CAN SHOW HIM HOW GOOD WE ARE

EASTSIDE #21, WORRY ABOUT WINNING A TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR.THE CINCY TOURNAMENT WILL BE COMBINED WITH SUPER REC,SO WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL GET THAT HEAD CRACKED THIS WEEKEND.BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!.

D-BOY U DONT EVEN KNOW EASTSIDE IF U THINK WERE WORRIED ABOUT ANY SUPER REC. TEAM THIS WEEKEND B/C WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO GIVE THEM HELL TOO. WE LOVE WHEN PEOPLE THINK WE DONT HAVE A CHANCE( JUST MAKE SURE U STAND ON THE FENCE WITH THE REST OF THE HATERS D-BOY)AND NEXT TIME LEAVE YOUR TEAMS NAME ARE YOUR # B/C I KNOW U CANT PLAY SOFTBALL

LISTEN EASTSIDE #21,I VE SEEN YOUR LITTLE RAG TEAM WITH THE FUN GREEN AND YELLOW COLORS.THAT TEAM ISN'T HARD TO START FOR,YOU HAVE TOO MANY AUTOMATIC OUTS IN THAT LINE UP,JUST WIN A TOURNAMENT THEN I MIGHT STOP TALKING UNTIL YOU LOOSE THE NEXT ONE!!

yo carlos from aaron thornton from dayton im down wit you

Eastside #21 What up, good luck this weekend, Holla at you at the tournament, ONE.

Carlos,

Do you have e-mail. I need to talk to you

HERE IT IS.