BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP 5 MOST FEARED TEAMS IN BASA

WHO IS THE TOP 5 MOST FEARED TEAMS IN BASA.I UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE CALL TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS EVERY WEEK ASKING WHICH TEAMS ARE PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT AND IF CERTAIN TEAMS ARE GOING OTHER TEAM DROP OUT.I WOULD LIKE TO HERE WHO ARE THE MOST FEARED,I MEAN TEAMS THAT YOU WOULD RATHER NOT PLAY.I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MY TEAM WILL PLAY ANY TEAM,ANY TIME,BECAUSE THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!

1.GRAYSTONE
2.GFM
3.STORM
4.BBQ
5.PRIMETIME

OTHERS MENTIONED:CLASS ACT,AIR MAC,PACE

Re: TOP 5 MOST FEARED TEAMS IN BASA

Man scared for what???

Simple,

1. Pace Electronics/TPS >> A conflict of interest, stops this club from playing BASA.
2. Primetime >> Will get stronger as the year moves along.
3. Godfather Management/Worth >> Where are you? Does this team exist?
4. B&B/Seabreeze >> A very dangerous & talented team.
5. Karphone >> D. Williams will have this team ready.
6. Team Focus/TPS >> Louisiana bunch plays hard, but lacking talent.
7. Graystone Mortgage >> Young talented club, but finding tournament play, very tough.
8. Atlanta Storm >> Dominating S/R, should this team move up?

I respect S/R, but I don't believe, the S/R teams can play the competitive level game after game.

I'll wear a Pace t-shirt & Hat 4life!!!

Enough Said, SS, Ga Mixx, Just Us, LIA, Second To None, Team Atl, That is all that I can think of for the woman. Have not been around long

Man shouldn't know one FEAR know one any body can be beat it's just when you play the best you got to step up your game

Who would be afraid of Team Atlanta? But "Fan" thats okay. I would put in the Lady Crusaders and watch out for St. Louis Heat. Second 2 None always makes a good showing as well. Dont forget "Soops".

Well right now you have to go with GRAYSTONE because ther the only team that is trying to play BASA and can't play because teams won't play if they play. We are in our own town and can't play in Sandy's tourney because it is a money thing and i do understand that. So #one on your list has to be THE MIGHTY GRAYSTONE U**A WORLD CH&^P$. That's Righttttttttttt

BA,WHY DON'T YOU SHOW UP TO A TOURNAMENT FOR ONCE , INSTEAD OF SITTING HOME ALL WEEKEND ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!!!!.BY THE WAY YOUR WERE SUPPOSE TO PLAY 1ST BASE THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!

Its cool to believe that people fear you, Graystone, but it shouldnt be viewed as fear but respect. People who drop out of tournaments all due in fact of what teams are playing in it are weak...Ive never played against you guys because I play competitive and Ive only played one tournament with my team this year, but Ive heard so much about you all on this board. I cant wait to see you all play. Good luck....

Ball or Fall, maybe our 2 teams can get together and play the best 2 out 3 and have a BBQ afterwards since the competive division is so limited with teams and tournaments.

Graystone 19, I hear you. In a way I cant blame you all not wanting to travel all over for a five to eight team tournament. If it wasnt for the great atmosphere I would be hating it. Plus most are down south area so Im not to far from them. WHere are you all playing this weekend?

What up Ball or Fall, Holla at me, What are you going to do this weekend, You hanging with US?????????

DJ, hit the email and leave your number.

BALL OR FALL,WE ARE IN COLUMBUS,IN THIS WEEKEND IN A USSSA MAJOR.WERE JUST TRYING TO FINISHED 1ST AMONG THE B TEAMS,THEY ARE GIVING AWAY TRAVEL $$$ TO THE TOP FINISHERS IN EACH DIVISION.THEY WILL BE 9 A TEAMS,2 B TEAMS,3 C TEAMS, AND 2 D TEAMS,BUT ITS ALL ONE DIVISION,2 AND OUT.SO WERE JUST TRYING FINISH HIGHER THAN THE ONE B TEAM.

Cool, well good luck this weekend. From the way you all have been the talk of the board you must be a good team and you all will do well.