BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why is super-rec so hyped up.What does it has over rec and comp??

Re: Why is super-rec so hyped up.What does it has over rec and comp??

It has on what i've seen this thing called FLAVOR!!

over the comp. division it simply has a number of teams that can play.

To me it has tha mixture.Rec to me is like playing checkers.Comp is like playing dodge ball you either hit or miss it.Super-Rec is like playing CHESS.You have to take it one inning at a time and once you think it's a done deal than all off tha sudden you'll be in CHECK and you'll be like what tha hell happen? tha ole saying CANT HIT CANT WIN,but you need to know how to GLOVE IT to WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Well stated Wolf. Offense is the main staple of the game and its the bats that put fans in the seats, but the games often boil down to who makes the fewest errors. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!

WE GOT IT GOIN ON,BASA,WE ALL WE GOT

Super-Rec has got parity, a good number of total teams, entertainers, a mixture of power, base-hitters, and good defense, plus the top 6 or 7 teams can beat each other on any given day. It all adds up to a great division.

I think in super-rec the teams are tougher than in rec. I play rec and our first game might be against a team that just sucks all around. You might have like 4 easy outs in the lineup. Now, don't get it twisted, some rec teams don't have an easy out in the lineup and will beat some of the super-rec teams that shouldn't be playing super-rec in the first place. Comp, most of ya'll arms are as big as some people's legs, well I can't talk because I have big arms too. You can talk about Comp, but those guys hit and play defense on what they can. They also need to play on a 400 ft field instead of 300 it would make their game fun to watch even though I like looking at my big brother's play!

Wade in a lot of ways you are right. From what I have seen the game is a lil faster than the Rec game. For the most part the talent is superior although there are some Rec teams that could give a lot of the Super Rec. teams fits.

I think all the divisions have good respectable talent on each levels...S/R is hyped cause that's whose on da board doing alot of pre-tourney talk...I mean if we have to hear erry other day bout da storm and who WOLF got and let go...no disrespect but dat's the S/R hype...But whose on a tear and has taken 2 BASA tourneys are dem GA Dawgs...Sure S/R games are great and all but...I seen some REC games just as hyped...shoot in da lou it really aint no difference we Play against dem all...hell it's underhand softball...with big and little kats tryin to kill it so...it's all softball...YD#2

yd #2 young dudes comming to detroit this weekend and do you know how many other st louis teams comming.

And what else Super has over Rec, more of the watch it!

Coach nall YD's not coming back til Indy...Got business here in da lou...Wade you're right...Chicks dig super rec...but REC bout to get big here real shortly...YD#2

Fa sho YD#2. Teams have changed from Aiken...Ya'll will see. It should be real interesting. Them Dawgs playing good consistent ball. GA Softball in the Rec has gotten pretty solid...check it out... long season ahead.