BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who is the best pitcher in super-rec

just want to know who is the best pitcher in the super-rec division

Re: who is the best pitcher in super-rec

Tony of tha STORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he has his own lil style and it's all about keeping your team in tha game.He verly walks people he has that lean to tha right side approach all tha time,but he throws SRTIKES and he wins.Tha most underrated pitcher to me is Storms other pitcher D12. He has a crazy flippers pitch but effective,and a GREAT GLOVE.But to me it's Tony right now!!

Wolf I feel you. You are a great pitcher as well. However, I am a die hard Storm fan. If we got it we got it. Tony "Jed" the Atlanta Storm Pitcher is #1. We all we got!!! I kind of like that saying... To be the best,.. you must beat the best!!!

I think it's wolf #24.Does his thang and is very entertaining.One thing,he needs to not take hiself out the games as much..

tony jed johnson is at the top of his game. he really knows how to control a game. one thing that he can do, he can field the middle. so right now, tony is the best pitcher right now!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say all that.He's good but i'll still take wolf #24 over him cuzz he'll sell tickets and he will give you your $$worth as well a show.Wolf #24 would be first,then Jed,and church when ever derrty squad comes to play basa.

...REAL TALK......WE ALL ARE.....Who else will get out there and PITCH to you soup up steroids CATS....besides US.....so WE ALL ARE......"CHURCH"

I enjoy watching Tony(JED). He is a excellent pitcher and a great player but I like the WOLF man pitcher better. Both of you keep up the good work and stay positive and focus on the game and not the people.

[Wolf WHAT??

The hell my PITCHER CAP WALKER can pitch and he's always in somebody head.Never get the WOLF OR TONY credit,because he don't hit like these guys.But he can do tha **** thang.

I would have to say, from STL Wolf # 24, J-Hamma # 15 (Stars), and Church # 2(Derty Squad). I give it to all 3 of you because the mound is no joke!!!!

NOW YOU KNOW I WOULD HAVE TO SAY TONY JOHNSON(ATLANTA STORM)HE IS OUR 5TH MAN ON THE FIELD TRUE MEANING OF A DEFENSIVE PITCHER..THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD PITCHER'S OUT THERE BUT WHEN IT COME TO DEFENSE AND HOLDING DOWN THE MIDDLE HE IS THE MAN...

SMALLZ #3

#45 ARE YOUL TRYING TO WILL GAMES OR ENTERTAIN..TONY IS A WINNER,BOTTOM LINE!!

I have a tie. I say TONY from Atlanta Storm and my Derrty WOLF. Both have there pitching styles to win games. And I have to agree with wolf, RED(D12) from the storm is a wicked pitcher also.

But all 3 of you guys have the Bats to go with your pitching.

ILL TAKE ANY OF THEM,THEY ALL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THE BATTER OFF BALANCE,T U THA MAN

I appreciate the props..but at this point,I'm the second pitcher on Storm and I have no problem with that..Wolf is a great pitcher,I had to really watch his technique when I 1st saw him last yr in the "Ham" at the World,he had me off stride,but I got him now ,Tony from Storm has excellent reflex time..I haven't faced Church,but he is good also,I think these 3 are the top in Super Rec

D12 don't forget D12, you are a great pitcher as well. You always come through when we need you. There is no such thing as 2nd on the Atl Storm team each player has a role and whatever that role is for that day, that's the role you play.(Coach O said so.)lol

4SHO

D12 like I said earlier you can not count yourself out. I remember the first time I faced you maybe a year or two ago and you had me all off stride as well. I think you were the first pitcher that I faced that did all those fakes and threw a wicked back spin ball like that.

Much respect to you.

...... .... ...and I have 2 say CUZ PEETE....from BBQ....A!.....he and his TEAM won SUPER,and for the RECORD.....I entertain + I play "D" and I PLAY 2 WIN,also... ....but TONY is nice too.....
....and STORM I see you having a great RUN.....

I don't want to boast or brag,but I do think I'm a great pitcher but I didn't want to blow my own I just sit back and do what I do when I do it!

D12 when are you going to pitch? Have you pitched a game this year? Everytime I witness Storm playing you are holding the throw in balls or playing catcher. You are right you shouldn,t blow your own horn because you are not a pitcher anymore. SAD BUT TRUE!!!

Church I must say I was writing too fast this morning and forgot about you and I also forgot about Pete too.

What's good Fam?

Well I think, In no particular order. Primetime #30(don't know if they are super-rec/rec/comp), Church #2, and Wolf....

Spec, D12 pitched in Birmingham so maybe you are spectating the wrong games. And he did state that he is the Storm's 2nd pitcher. Tony is a great pitcher as well as Wolf and Air Mac's pitcher (he talks people outta their game and is too funny!).

1.WOLF/TONY
3.CHURCH
4.CAP
5.D12

Well Spec as I stated,I'm not the starting pitcher on Storm's Team..I'm a role playa that knows what I have to do to keep this Team successful,which is Catch,EH,Hold throw in balls,shag foul/HR's,this Team isn't dependent on one man

...D12...I "CHURCH" know you can handle your OWN...and also I shag HR balls, I even RUN for the wounded.....it's a team thang..."CHURCH" .....but....A!...Top 5 is nice.....so I'm R BUSH and I've been over looked.......it's cool.....I like to see everyone do well.....because I'm just "CHURCH" no matter what LEVEL.....but, also.....J Hammer is great, DP...even step his level up....and these are STL peeps....that I watched come along way.....but REAL TALK...again....to do this takes heart and courage...think it's a game........it not easy as it may seem..... to you ALL....we need a pitchers UNION..... .....with AFLAK....BASA????

LOTAY3,I have to agree with you maybe because D12 don't pitch that often ranking pretty tight.

I would like to see wolf #24 pitch for the Storm team with Eli T-Mac and jimmy on the team!

...sounds nice...but will never happen AGAIN

What would this prove bonus

Armageddon!

nothing...

It would prove nothing...just they all good pitchers! So, Spec and Bonus, stop with the hate...

that would not be fun. that would give storm one less team to beat up on.

Spec ,if Tony cant make it to a tourney or maybe his aim is a little off. i assure you we are confident D12 will pull us through. Team Team Team

because you never know when tony is going to have one of those infamous "family reunions"

-------------, infamous family reunion or not he's still a good pitcher.

Alright Supersonic 21 we get the point

he's alive!! hello, mr. wells I didn't start it. There are some more great pitchers out there, and I think he's a great one too.

My fault It's all good I think the guy that pitches with Longhorns dances all game keeps you off balance

DEFENSIVELY NOBODY ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD CAN HOLD TONY BAT BAG AND THE SAME GOES FOR WOLF OFFENSIVELY.THEY BOTH ARE GREAT PLAYERS AS WELL AS TEAMMATES.I'VE HAD THE LUXURY OF PLAYING WITH BOTH AND BELIEVE ME I WOULDNT PICK NOBODY ELSE TO CONTROL THE GAME THE WAY THEY DO!!!!!!!! TONY WAS ACTUALLY THE PERSON THAT BROUGHT ME TO THE CIRCUIT MAN YALL BOTH KEEP DOING YALL THINGS!D12 YOU'RE RUNNING VERY CLOSELY BEHIND BUDDY KEEP IMPROVING.

What's up Zone3? What time do you play Friday night? Shoutout to all the pitchers in the BASA League. Church I've never had the pleasure of seeing you pitch. I hope to soon though!!! I know you can though because you talk a lot of smack and if you were not a good pitcher, someone would have told you by now. Love ya!MAMA

Coach Mike Wells did you get your mail?