BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK, & HMMMM...."DA TRAP"

...."AAAYYYYYY"...What's Crackin? JL and Da BOARD....it's been awhile, sorry I took so long, sometimes I work... .....but moving right along.....I must start off like this.....WARNING: I MIGHT BE 2 HARSH but NOT PERSONAL,for those that READ between the LINES....stop reading BETWEEN,and just read....EVERYTHING is NOT about YOU......it just so happen others or some fall in PLACE...My bad ...but,A......I got 2 keep it "CHURCH" He is I,and I am HE ....if you feel it's touching YOU personally,............... ....That's right exit LEFT and do some WORK ..........Now, first, congrat's 2 ALL the teams that PLACED, 1-2-3 ,and Just for the BASA REPORTER....we understand,your prediction and it makes sense.....if you don't play BASA you wouldn't get RANKED....I know DERRTY is talked about often...but WE will be COMING 2 you ALL REAL SOON...but, BASA REPORTER...I would like for you 2 add the WOMEN's DIVISION RANKING's sometimes or rather 2gether.....They are apart of the BASA...just a thought.....for the LADIES all around that get DOWN...(playing BALL that is)....It's out there NOW...the STL has these teams that will cause PROBLEMS,may even TAKE the whole TOURNEY....EXTREME,DERRTY,STARS,CLASS ACT...SUPER...don't BLINK.....and for REC....YOUNG DUDES,CITY HITTERS,ESTL PI-RATS,CLUB 51,TAKE OVER,my sleeper's(RAIDERS)and (BROWNS)......and for the LADIES...STL HEAT...Vets in the GAME...remember PRIME TIME ......as for DERRTY's trip 2 VIRGINIA...it was nothing like it on circuit 2day....but for a good CAUSE.....had US all in CELEBRITY STATUS...and it was nice meeting the STARS...CLINTON PORTIS,AHMAD GREENE and others.....so many NAMES but faces I remember...maybe turn on the tube,I can say I kicked it with him...DANG ..that's PRICELESS....THANKS, RICHMOND,VA .....and as for as MONDAY nights in the LOU....it's TIGHT and it's on NOW....and CITY HITTERS....get it ready for a sell out crowd....and don't forget 2 Tape off the field...8:30pm PRIME TIME, ...... ........Now here's a story..........let's call "the BASIC's"......Friendship between WOMEN....a woman did not come home one night. The next day she told her Husband, she slept over HER girlfriend's HOUSE. The man called all 10 of her friends, NONE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT...HMMMMMM........NOW...Friendship between MEN....A MAN didn't come HOME last night, he told her, he slept over his Ponta's House, SHE called all 10 of his friends........8 of them confirmed that he had slept OVER and 2 CLAIMED he was STILL THERE ...HMMMMMMM ................................................................................................................Once upon a time ...this man walks in 2 see the doctor about having problems with his sex LIFE...so DOC,ask him some questions, but still could not get a clear picture of the Problem , so he asked....."DO you ever look at watch her FACE while having sex...."WELL YES,I DID ONCE".....and "How did she LOOK?" ....the Man..replied...."Oh Boy" she Looked angry...at that point the DOC was really getting somewhere...."INTERESTING"....We must look into this further ......Now tell me, you say.." That you only seen your GIRLFRIEND's face once during SEX.!?...."That seems somewhat UNUSUAL....????.....How did it occur, that you saw her FACE that time... ............."SHE WAS WATCHING US THROUGH THE.....WINDOW!! ......................NOW...TRUE STORY...so please show CHARACTER and not LAUGH......SO serious..........It's been confirmed that some one BROKE they're NECK....."leaning wit it,rocking wit it....did it so hard she BROKE her SPLEEN wit it... .....Actually, she fell off a porch DANCING and slip and the rest is Blamed on the mishaps of dancing in small HIGH places.......Here's one you might like...or not.....but here goes.....Once upon a time....there was this couple debating on buying a vehicle for weeks...He wanted a TRUCK...she wanted a SPORTS car......so she can zip thru TRAFFIC....Now he, would have settle for a piece of TRUCK....But everything SHE wanted was HIGH priced.....so SHE SNAPPED ..."LOOK"...I want something that goes from 0-200 in seconds......Nothing else will do.......so for her B-DAY, he did just that...... ........He Got her a BRAND NEW....2006......SCALE ...as NEO would say...." WHY can I turn off the "..........BASA BOARD.... here hit this DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK, & HMMMM...."DA TRAP"

....there's more coming trust me ....."I got what you need BOYEE" , i have more REAL TALK and a STORY...and of course....I LOVE all my HATERS and HATERETTES....without YOU...I'm nothing ....as Paris would say from American Idol......"THANK YOU" .....remember this .....throw back jam...Diddy and MASE.. ..."CAN'T Nobody hold me down, Oh, NO..I got 2 keep on MOVING.."...but nice try...but I'm not BITING.....I worked on that....but, DON'T push ME ...and If you think I start ...ALL the time.....GOOD...that means the BOARD is MOVING...like you all do behind the scene.......WHat's that SNOOP...."ERRY WHERE I GO I SEE THE SAME OLD..... ......YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT.......DID YOU READ BETWEEN THAT LINE...... "CHURCH"

whats good on this Tuesday, and I think we can only handle one story at a time..LOL

Boy you sick with it. Keep it coming dawg. DO your thang.

CHURCH YOU GOT PROBLEMS

He just saying what everybody else be thinking. Preach on Church....

....YES, I do at Times...but you know what...WE ALL DO....just some can't put it into WORDS..... ENJOY......"CHURCH"

A young boy was having a terrible time with math. His parents did everything they could, brought him flash cards, books, etc. Still nothing helped, so they decided to enroll him in catholic school thinking the nuns could surely help. First evening after school he doesnt even stop to play, comes home throws his stuff down and heads to his room with his books, comes down to eat, finishes dinner and goes back to his books. This goes on for days. Finally report card time. He comes home, hands his mom the report, goes back to his room and his books. His mother slowly reads the report cards and his math grade is the most impressive. He got an 'a'. She goes to the boys room to have a talk with him and tells him how proud she is. She says we tried everything and nothing worked, you've got an "a" in math. Are the teachers better? he shakes his head no, do they have better books? he shakes his head no? Is it a much better learning environment? he shakes his head no. So she says well what is it? He replies, I walked in the first day, that had a statue of a guy nailed to the plus sign, and I knew right then werent fooling around, they meant business.

........ ....ONCE upon a time last one for the DAY....then I'm out....but again, I say things you WANT 2 say but don't......so I SAY it ......Let's call it...... ...hmmmmmmm..."GET RICH,but Not that way...but NICE TRY"......Once upon a TIME ....A fine ASS LADY ...decided 2 get RICH quick, so she proceeded 2 find herself an OLDER MAN 75 , planning 2 screw him 2 DEATH on their wedding night......The wedding went good without any problems, in spite of the AGE difference......The 1st night of her Honeymoon, she got undressed and waited for him 2 come 2 BED........When he finally emerged, however, he had nothing on but a condom 2 cover up a 12-inch erection, and was carrying a pair of EAR PLUGS and a pair of nose plugs ......Fearing her plan had gone desperately amiss......she asked,"WHAT are those for? .....Older Man replied...... ........."THERE ARE 2 things I can't stand:...........The SOUND of a WOMAN SCREAMING, and the SMELL of BURNING RUBBER.... everyone have a bless DAY and NIGHT.....and take this with you ................"CHURCH"...I'm out this ..........

... I like that one..."DO the MATH"

Boy you are off the chain...nice to have you back.

YOU are a MESSSSSS!!!! Do what you do...

WRITE IT, LIKE YOU LIKE IT....CHURCH, U-C THEM BRO...
THEY FEEL U BRO....BRUSH THEM OFF TWICE, B/CUZ....
THERE BAAACK....AND YOU ARE TO...
NO DISS TO ANYONE ON THIS BOARD, BUT CHURCH KEEP THE
KEYS IN THE IGNTION AND YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDLE AND
DRIVE THIS BOARD CRRAAAZZZZYYYYY!!!!!!
STAY COOOL......

I SEE YOU AT IT AGAIN MY BOY.HOLLA AT CHA BOY BETWEEN SESSIONS!!!!!

BRA YOU SICK

Boy you sick with it. Glad you back. Peace