BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
" Twerking Tuesday"..... Shout-outs. One hand Hey, Hey.. "Let Me See It"

One hand.... Hey, Hey!
Two hands... Hey, Hey!
No Hands................... Hey, Hey!

Shout-out to the whole BASA Family! , Church/Tito#2(Derrty), Ms. Miller(how did the planting in your garden go, let me know because I'm working on mine this weekend, need ideas), Shneka #11( Little Ms. Thick coming through), Shema #22(excuse her ....you know the rest), All the Just Us/Hot Girls, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, Coach Mann(Unity) , Coach bad azz yellow boy(the baddest azz yellowest coach in BASA) , Clay( I tried to run from the paparazzi's but you still got me),my brother JB68( why 69, please elaborate), my brother Danny Perry(smile for me daddy) Big 9( you got to let go) Cory-GFM(my play cousin), Davida, Dasha , Jameka , I still got your present in the car, 4-real Ant, PT #30(nice meeting you, what it be like), Dinsum , Wade ,NKO(wuz up man, where you at?0, YD #2(wuz up Derrty/Young Dude), Supersonics,Georgia Mixx, the right fielder for G.A Mixx( wuz up girl, Iforget the name) , Hercle , Mr. Drake , Coach D , Individual #15(way to hold it down in Cashville while I was gone, I'm back now), Clarence, Taresa, D3( my riding partner), The twins , Ms. Sweetness and Ms. Thickness, Deangelo(I put a word in for you), Thug(Derrty), Gina, Mike Wells, Snubnooze( Now where have ya'll been).... Let's everybody all gather and ..................................... .....

Re: " Twerking Tuesday"..... Shout-outs. One hand Hey, Hey.. "Let Me See It"

Hey Ms. Nashville, still working on my twerking girl!!

Hey Ms. Dat... Shout-out to Ms. Dat, work that Twerk that.............

You can run, but you can't hide!

MS. NASHVILLE, I THOUGHT THAT YOU FORGOT ME. WHAT'S GOOD?

911, don't start none, want be none.....

CHURCH YOU GOT MAIL...
MS. NASHVILLE YOU HAVE MAIL ALSO.

CHURCH YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE HAM. MISSED YOU THERE!

New Image, it all good down here in Cashville, what up with you, when is your next touney...

spell check "tourney" what it do................aayyy

Excuse me Ms. Nashville but Lil Ms. Thickness coming through .What up doe to my #1 Man D'RHANN(Mommy loves ya BOO), HOT GIRLS/JUST US ,MAMA (My partner in CRIME),BLACK(other partner in CRIME),Ms.V,Danny P( (Boy how ya get yo grill that way, and how much did you pay, everytime I see you the first thing I will say hey, SMILE FOR ME DADDY, LET ME SEE YA GRILL),my boy MONSTER( (Whats happenin),MINI ME ,Bad Azz Yellow Boy,Coach Mann,Church,Homecoming,Ms.Dat,Thunder #3(Two hands hey he),Enough Said(One more inning and yall would have lost.LOL!! Great job ladies),Ga.Mix(Keep it in the mix ladies),SuperrrrrrrrrrrrSonic(Good job ladies),Dem Storm Men(Keep making it do what it do),911(DA MAN),Mr.Big Bad Wolf ,The Future,Mr.Rodney, and anyone else I forgot please don't charge it to my heart, just let yo shoulder lean.
ZzzzzzzzPhi, Soooooooo Sweet.
Just Us#11

Hey Ms. Nashville(Good job this weekend) Shout-outs to all the BASA family! To my Bad Azz Yellow Boy , Coach Mann, all the Just Us/ Hot Girls( meet me on the field...Its going down), what's up #11 (Cuz u did the da** thang this weekend, keep practicing and u might be able to get with me) , #8,#10(we missed u this weekend),#45,#07, Thunder #3(u can dance with us anytime but I'm for real about 3:00 also, Clay (u better be glad the rain got me because I would've posed all day), Supersonics (good job),Enough Said, Church,Mama (Lucretia)(nice to meet u this weekend, u need a Just us shirt too), and whoever I left off what's up.

I think our next tourney is the one in the Lou at the end of the month. I appreciate what your help

Ms Nashville....I got u with the jokes....

You know I've been in the mirror practicing and watching videos before every weekend. .I'm getting better though.

Oh lord...take away the mirrors...stop it Hot #11...

Wade, what it do!!! Lil Tinky POT..

DANG LIL SIS WHATS UP TO U TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zone3, that's how they do....Ummmm Hot #1, u barely taller...hummmm I'll pass that passy back to you... But I got jokes....stay tuned...

Just Us #22,

The Paparazzi has a big bounty out on you. That is a highly requested photo op. You were given a pass this weekend, since you seemed not up to it, but if you hear a helicopter or bushes rumbling,

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

WHAT A NICE TUESDAY.....

WADEY WADE....WHAT IT BE LIKE..
ZONE 3..HEY LITTLE FELLA YOU BE AROUND EVERYWHERE..SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY PEEPS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE......
HAVE A GOOD ONE !!!!!

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Hey Hot Girls/Just Us, # 3, #5(they can’t handle it), #7 Keyonce, #07 Roz, I don lost my mind, #8 (they jazzest white girl I know), #9, #10(missed you), #12(wuz up), #13( way to hold it down on the mound), #14(Jam”A” ria), Vivian, Tiffany(great job), #44, #45( nobody like you), #99……………… Hey ladies 3rd place “ain’t bad……………………… heeeyyy, bet they can’t do it like us…………………now pause wit it………. ......

Zone3, wuz up.... Nashville's Finest is....Dasha and Ms. Nashville is.......Angela Just Us #1.... I didn't know is you know the difference...

What up NF#21....What it do big Sis! AAAAAaaaaayyy

Shout-out to all my folks...how yall be?

Zone what's up Fam? I am going to holla at you later.

HEY!!! TO ALL MY SOUTH,NORTH,EAST AND WEST SIDE BASA SOFTBALL PLAYERS, MEN/WOMEN WHAT'S UP??
IT'S THE "STEADY"
TWERKING IS OUT FOR ME TODAY, I TWEEK MY HAMEY OVER THE
WEEKEND, SO I'LL TOAST TO TUESDAY AAAAAaaaaayyyyy!!!!!
STAY COOOL..........

HEY, What it do Board. Shouts to Ms. Nashville (you can now go back to twerking in the ville), Davida, Ms. Miller, CHURCH, and all the other people I don't know. Have a good Tuesday!!!

WHAT'S UP FAMILY IT'S TRYING TO GET CHILLY IN NORTH CAROLINA AND THAT AIN'T RIGHT IT'S TO CLOSE TO BLACK BIKE WEEK FOR THAT.

Whats up to all of the BASA Softball players and family. I hope on this day that everyone is having a great one. Quote of the day-treat your child as though he/she already is the person he's capable of becoming. Word of the day-Potential, dare to unleash the power that lies within. Well people do what you do and make it to the weekend so we can have that family reunion(its like one every weekend). Ms. Nashville twerk it, one hand, two hand, stand on your head and twerk it upside, Just Us do what you do, and Church give us a clue on this.

Individual #15, when is yall next tourney, we got to kick it at the next tourney, "Cashville style"... NKO it's always nice to here from you, Mr. Quote of the Day....

Ms. Nashville, I'm not sure. But I might have to come to HotGurls next tourney to twerk with yall.

.....NKO you silly

Church it is City Hitters Day at Marsha's Lounge and drink special for us. You have a pass and your name is on the list. So come check it out and anybody else.

NKO I'm coming....

Ms. Nasville pick me up on the way

I gotcha, don't have me waiting outside...

What's up Ms. Nashville Hot 1!!! i see u i missed yall to but you know am back and i will be on deck!!! do it do it !!! bet they cant do it like me !!! Nope!!! Hope everyone had a good and safe time will caught you at the next one..

Thunder#3 Twerking through......

What's us Family?

WHAT UUUUUUUUUPPPPP PEEPS RRAINEY22 TWERKING TWO.

..... ....is that.....If I forgot you......it's because I was HIGH ...

What's up everybody!!! I see ya Ms. Nashville-way to start it off this morning. Way to represent this weekend ladies-I really had a good time. Hot #11 (Becky)-good job dancing this weekend --the practice shows. Now that my foot is better -you know I'm (MEKA) gonna catch you. What's up Hot's #07, 23, 10 (miss you girl-glad your back), 22 (better keep nursing that Bad Azz yellow boy back to health) and 45-do it do it do it. I see ya Keyonce -work it out!!!What's up to the rest of the Just Us crew-it just keeps on getting better. Meet me on the field -it's going down!!! Chandra-Ihope your mom is doing ok.

Wuz up Thunder #3 and rrrainey, where are you 2 from and what teams are you 2 on, so when I see you I can holla atcha...

Ms. Nashville,
Thunder #3 is the one who came and danced with us during warm-ups. She plays for Lady No Doubt.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A SHOUT OUT TO THE CITY HITTERS MY CASHVILLE FRIENDS AND EVERYBODY FROM THE LOU AND DA JUNGLE

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A SHOUT OUT MY CITY HITTER FAM AND TO THE MY PRETTY FRIENDS IN NASHVILLE. THE PEEPS IN THE BASA FAMILY AND THE PLAYERS FROM THE LOU AND THE DA JUNGLE

Hey "THUG"

Oh o.k Hot#22, I remember now..

Hey girls!!!! What's up?

Hot #8 What it be like in Chatt-town! Oh yeah have a happy mother's day weekend..

It's really a dreary day-would much rather be at home in bed!!!! Thank you ma'am!! You're too sweet. What's goin' on in Cashville????

HEY MS. NASH HOW R U DOING TODAY

whats up to the basa fam nice tournment this weekend except for the rain sat. nite ! now let me do these shout outs to just-us/hot girls ;whats up to coach mann(whats up cuz),whats up to hot 22(freeze) ms nashville(thanks for the love!)nekia (becky you getting better keep praticing in those mirrors)whats up keisha (you a plum fool when you sleepy)whats up 45 you keep it crunk,whats up #8,whats up to ms v(my smallville partner)whats up cyn,whats up shay money,what to V,whats up davida,whats up dasha(all my life i had to fight)whats up to Enough Said(let me get one of those bats smile)whats up to the supesonics(good game ladies!

A special shout to the people who help me out this weekend my cast kept me from using my left hand and a few people went out there way to help me Thanks goes to Greta,grady,gina,v(from team atl)nekia(thanks 4 the hot dog n drink)coach mann(thanks for the ride)and i think her name is val from ga mixx(thanks for the help at the concession stand(thanks)

yellow boy out ayyyyyy!

My shoutout goes out to everyone, Hey bad azz yellow boy, I need for you to hit my box, I need to ask you something.

What's up everbody??? Shout out to my sista's on the basa circuit...do what you do, when and how you want to do it!!! Mama said so.... Hotgirl #11 you don't need a partner in crime, you got it going all by yourself. What's up Ms. Dat, Davida, Ms. Nashville, Nashville's finest, Them JUST US Girls Black #3, Renee, Ms. Fluffy our newest Stormet!! Atlanta Storm Family, my brother Smallz, Dinsum, HC, Church, New Image Soldier, Wolf, Lotay,PT from the Bombers(I see ya working), PT30, my baby boy Zone3, Twan, Coach Mike Wells, MONSTER!! and 911. To everyone else that I didn't name, I love ya just the same..

WHAT'S UP TO MY STORMETTS SISTER'S..CONGRATS TO THE ATLANTA STORM FAMILY..SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO SMALLZ #3 FROM BLACK #3..BIG FUN ALWAYS AND YOU KNOW HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO WHEN WE DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!

BLACK #3

shouts out to the stormets appreciate the love and the cheering special shout out to my better half black3 love u baby

Smallz3

Coach" bad azz yellow boy" I have a question that just couldn't wait.. DID YOU TYPE ALL THAT WITH ONE HAND, that had to be hard....

whats up ms nashville

yes i did type it with one hand took me bout an hour to do it but hey hey two hands hey one hand hey hey no hands hey hey ! i got skills !!!!!!!
and that a lap for ya since you got jokes (lol)

what you know bout that!

O.k I owe you 2 laps, please don't add anymore....