BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's top Ten

1. Enough Said
2. St. Louis Heat
3. Just Us
4. Supersonic
5. Second to None
6. Ga. Mix
7. Lady No Doubt
8. Raging Storm
9. Lady Blazers
10. Lady Crusaders

These are noted by tournament played thus far. BASA tournament.

Re: Women's top Ten

I don't see Flintstones on your list, they won in Pine Bluff.

Don't forget about the ladies from MS Soops! They gave enough said a run for there money!

Hey reporter, get real with the rankings! How in the world are you going to rank Just Us over Supersonics and they haven't beat Supersonics yet! But that's one person's opinion.

.......YOU FORGOT....INCOGNITO..... ....You have 2 placed them in the TOP 5....1-4 is always somewhere in the top......but you forgot MY "D" town peeps.......somewhere in the top 5 I know.......

..oops my bad.....sorry INCOGNITO....you get RANKED like DERRTY.....we must show up and DO WHAT it DO....

What reporter was "based on basa tournaments played. The list includes those who have won a tournament. Just Us beat the Heat twice in Memphis. Heat won Cashville and probably there were more teams. Heat didnt last long in Aiken.

....BAck off the STL HEAT...ladies don't bother any one...and yes, my step mom and aunt plays with the HEAT.....so keep it clean...

Reporter, this much be your report, cause how can you put Lady Blazers in the top ten, don't get me worry, they are a good team but I think this was they frist Basa Tourney in B-Ham this year, and didn't place, and LIA knock Second To None out Saturday night. You just need to stick with the Top three teams for now, and move Supersonic up ahead of Just Us.

Why yall so worried about Just Us? I think the reporter listed the teams according to the ones who've played BASA tournaments. We Just Us have played in Aiken where we placed 2nd in Rec and 3rd overall, Memphis where we placed 1st overall, and Birmingham where we also placed 3rd overall. Not knocking no team, but Just Us is simply that, "Just Us" we don't care where we're ranked, we just come to play ball and have fun. And no we haven't beat Supersonic yet, but we have played in more tournaments than them so I assume thats why the reporter put us ahead of them, but if it will make you whoever you are feel any better, here is my ranking list:
1. Enough Said
10. Just Us
Now you fill the rest in.

"get real reporter" you need to get "Just Us" outcha mouth............"WHAT"....

I see ya #1 "Now what you know about that?"
Also Second to None has beat Supersonic, but they are ranked below Supersonic, why no complaint about that?
Two hands hey hey
One hand hey hey
No hands hey hey

Just Us, your places in more Basa tourney then other teams, people know your is a good team, don't let people get to you, and keep on playing ball.

The rankings don't matter right now anyway-it's where you are at the END of the year that counts!!! Believe that!

Thank ya much Lil G! Good looking out.!

Just Us #11

Why people get offended by rankings? The only ranking that will count is in September!

I hear ya Hot 8 and Just Us 11. Where you at in the end is what counts and we could be anywhere from # 10 to #50 not even any big deal. This season is just beginning and every team has a lot more ball to play. Just Us is finding its way and having fun at it, trying to come together and gell as a team so the rankings dont matter to us, no body has to rank us WE know where we rank.

My sentiments exactly

I stopped tripping off this person's rankings some time ago. Once again he/or she has shown a lack of knowledge about teams that compete in the BASA. Any ladies ranking without SOOPS and Incognito whether they played a game or not is ridiculous at best. In the reality what my man Wade said is correct, it don't matter where they are ranked until after world...

HEY BASA STAFF WHERE ARE THE PIX FROM PINEBLUFF, I CAN'T GET THEM, BUT THE ONES FROM ALABAMA ARE ALREADY UP WHAT UP?

The pictures are sent in by the tournament directors, or anyone attending the the tournament. Unfortunately there was a problem with her photos when she was getting them ready to send in.