BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nelly Tournament

Please register your team via the on line registration. Rosters are also available online.

All payment is due by Monday June 26th

Please send money orders or certified checks to:
Arthur Drake
4032 Barington Ct ,Florissant MO 63034.

All teams must pay prior to tournament.

Re: Nelly Tournament

Is there going to be a major division this year.

I was told this was the only "Open" tourney BASA has meaning teams from every division will be allowed to play in it (Competitive, Super-Rec, & Rec) which is great for the game. BASA, please confirm this is the case.

Comeon Graystone fan yall can finally play in this BASA tournament

OK,IF I START YELLING ABOUT GRAYSTONE PLAYING,IT WILL BE A THOUSAND MORE PEOPLE YELLING BECAUSE THEY ARE IN IT.LET'S KEEP IT REAL,GRAYSTONE HAS BEEN OUT PLAYING IN REAL TOURNAMENTS WITH REAL TEAMS!!!! I AM SURE THEY WILL LOVE TO COME TO THE NELLY TOURNAMENT AND LET THEIR HAIR DOWN.BASA,YOU BETTER KEEP THEM LOCKED OUT!!!

This a open tournament so just register one men's division just like last year hurry up filling up fast

Just talked to team Alaska, so I'm in Playa

St. Louis City Hitters (Assoc) is in it to win it. So we say to the rest of the BASA come to the Lou and see how we do it BASA Style. Real Teams show up no matter who is in the tournament.

With it being only one division, will it be 4 homeruns, or are they going to classify the teams and design homerun limits game by game?

looking for 07 26 oz mayhem

there will be one division in ladys, 1 division of rec and one comp division
the payout will be less $ 275 for paid berth

rec 3000 - 275
women 2000- 275
comp payout will be determined by the number of teams who participate

what about super rec? will they move down or up?

here we go with the fleece.

Why is the payout less for the women?

HERCLE, SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO DIVISIONS (REC AND COMP)? I THOUGHT IT WAS OPEN......ALL THE MENS TEAMS IN 1 DIVISION. WHAT IS THE RULING THIS WEEK?

We are doing what we have done in the past the payouts have been the same every year since we started the Nelly Classic.Tournaments mostly pay according to the amount of teams in each division. Nelly does not put up the money he just wants all the money to go back to the teams. So in answer to the question we never try to discriminate against women.

What is the HR rule for the Open? Blacked Out from Vegas is coming.

Hey, last word you said in Nashville last year Hercle was that all the major tourneys would have two women's division. What happened?? You would have to ask for replies but I am betting that if you polled the womens teams - those who play rec, they would rather play with rec teams with no payout than to have to play comp with the chances being slim that they would win the money anyway with the likes of SS, ES etc. Could you at least ask???