BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHY DO PLAYERS CALL ALL DAY TO SEE WHATS GOING ON WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE YOU ARE?

I STARTED LAST WEEKEND WITH 17 PLAYERS GOING TO BIRMINGHAM ON THURSDAY NIGHT MAY THE 4th I HAD 2 CALL AND SAID THEY COULDN'T GO.WE LEFT NORTH CAROLINA FRIDAY AT 12 NOON WITH 8 PLAYERS WITH THE REST COMING AFTER THEY GET OFF OR HANDLE SOME THINGS.WHEN I HIT ATLANTA GA THE PHONE STARTS RINGING AND ONE BY ONE THEY DROP OFF LIKE FLIES SO WE DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO BUT EVERY 5 MINUTES SOMEONE IS CALLING LIKE THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE TEAM IF THEY WERE THEY WOULD BE HERE.

Re: WHY DO PLAYERS CALL ALL DAY TO SEE WHATS GOING ON WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE YOU ARE?

I dont know why cats call all day after they found a way not to be where the rest of the team is, I think it is guilt, the best thing that could have happened is if you would have won the tournament without them, with two on the spot pick ups, and one of the pick ups had to wear jeans(buddy lee's) for the first game , I dont know if your team was half cocked or not because of that but I am sure that when the rest of the team found out about the no-shows it took something away from the expectations and preparation of the team, now you should have eight definate starters and 9 people fighting it out for three spots on the field...

Re: WHY DO PLAYERS CALL ALL DAY TO SEE WHATS GOING ON WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE YOU ARE?

bigg dog THATS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO NOW WE I HAD PEOPLE OUT OF POSITION BUT WE PLAYED BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT IS TO HAVE TEAMS DROP OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE.

First of all good luck to you guys for the rest of the 06' season and playing the tourny inspite of no-shows, shows a lot of class from you and the guys that showed up, not saying that some of the guys didnt have something legit going on, but they do need to know that they let the team down and wasted team money and let their fellow players waste their money as well, so getting back in good graces with the team should be hard for them, and hopefully the ones that didnt want to miss game 7 Lakers/Suns and the fight, would put their self in the shoes of the ones that sacrificed, will be more up front the next time so that you can back out of a tournament with class, instead of backing into a tournament with pickups..

THANKS AGAIN BIGGDOGG#25 WE ARE JUST TRYING TO SEE WHERE TO GO FROM THIS POINT.WE WILL PLAY BUT WHERE I DON'T REALLY KNOW.