BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUPER SONIC #21 is it something you wanted to say..........

....I left you a reply...see you were mislead.....

Re: SUPER SONIC #21 is it something you wanted to say..........

Not really unless you are talking about SS. And I guess you think people aren't smart enough to read between the lines when you post. Yes, I assumed you were talking about us cause we lost our first game as well not knowing yall played too. You've been talking about teams and other people when you get on this board and as far as feelings, people know that you're talking about them, that's why feelings come out, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. Since you weren't talking about us, I'm sorry for jumping the gun, feelings? Yes they were. Have a good day.

LOSEEN UP SS#21 UP GALS ARE GOOD THAT'S REAL TALK! STAY COOOL......STL.

HE TALK AND THEY TALK TOO, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.. HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE TALKING.

....#21...that's not the right reading...actually I don't talk about ALL teams and since you say you read between lines...I don't post ALL the TIME.....actually, you sound like you're not reading between lines but, it's cool....I can handle the feed back....if you THINK I'm dissing every time I post...you wait until 2's day and say who I'm talking about......touch one....catch attention from OTHERS....Goodbye SS...once again.....SS is not one of MY topic's......and one more thing....take that LiL CHURCHY with you ....FEELINGS...

...DON'T START NONE, and you cool...but since you are pretty smart....remember this....it takes two to tangle and if you think I would waste my time and yours on this BULL, it's not happenin............ALL I ASK is YOU NEED to READ MORE...before you say anything wrong...and by the way check the COMPANY you keep or even talk too.....

Well Church what was wrong with what I said you said the same thing. Anyway, you're cool too, don't know much about you and I too am done with this subject. As far as the company I keep, elobarate cause first all you know is that I play for SS and that's the only company I keep and outside of softball you don't know me and again I don't know you. Have a good day Church.

Look, Look, Look, What we found a alot of mess just messy as hell, These messy people need to find something to do besides being messy as ****