BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAGIC CITY CLASSIC SLIDESHOW IS NOW ACTIVE

Click on the two computers to the left or follow the link through the front page.

It will be slow with everyone clicking on it, but I will have it available for QuickTime Movie download to play on your pc's or IPODS this afternoon as well. This will allow it to play instantly and when you want it and yes it is free.

Re: MAGIC CITY CLASSIC SLIDESHOW IS NOW ACTIVE

NICE SLIDESHOW!!!!!!

Hey 911 Good to see you. Thanks for the slideshow. Good job AS USUAL. Keep up the good work for BASA you are a great asset.

CAMERAMAN WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF GATHERING UP THE GA DAWGS FOR WINNING OUR DIVISION ONLY FOR IT NOT TO APPEAR ON THE SLIDESHOW? I SAW MULTIPLE PICTURES OF TEAMS WHO WERE NON EXISTANT THIS WEEKEND, HELL I DIDNT EVEN SEE ENOUGH SAID FOR THE WOMENS. I KNOW YALL PUT IN ALOT OF WORK FOR THIS WEBSITE AND IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM YALL, BUT MAN! COME ON I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE MUCH OF AN IDENTITY OUTSIDE OF THE SOFTBALL WORLD, BUT COME ON SPREAD SPREAD THE LOVE. AND TO MY GA DAWGS TEAMMATES SINCE MOST HAVE BEEN SKIPPING OVER US ALL MORNING CONGRATS TO MY COMRADS. TRULY WE ALL WE GOT!

DURTEY REDDE,

By the time the championships were being played, I was almost in Florida. I don't have a clue who took your picture, but we will be updating the front page with the winners from this past weekend as the photos come in.

This is why I posted last week, that to ensure your photo makes the slideshow, bring your own camera. On Saturday my team played it's second game at Century City and that eliminated a lot of photo taking on my part.

WHATS UP CLAY? I DIDNT KNOW, I DONT LOG ON EVERYDAY. I STAND CORRECTED, I APOLOGIZE HOMEBOY WE GOOD. ILL GET AT YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY BRO IN THE WORDS OF BROWN FROM "MEET THE BROWNS" THIS IS YOUR GRANDADDY!!! THIS IS YOUR GRANDADDY!!! LOL!

congrats to all the winning teams this weekend and way to hold it down ga.dawgs, can't wait to meet up with you guys again. good luck the rest of the year

Clay, we need to talk!

THANKS TBI #24, ITS A LONG SEASON AND REC IS THE WIDEST DIVISION, AND THE GA DAWGS WISH YALL THE BEST AS WELL, BE BLESSED FOLK!

SON YOU STAY IN TROUBLE....CLAY IS IN TROUBLE, CLAY IS IN TROUBLE....

NASHVILLE FINEST #21
DASHA

Redde,

Hit me up 850-339-9488

Stacie,

Several photos were deleted by accident. No lie.

It's make up time!

nice slide show as usuall 911...dang I couldn't tell if y'all was playing ball or in a swim meet!! Hey Stacie!!

Nice slide show. Do it Do it Do it !!!!

911 GREAT SLIDESHOW ENJOYED IT CENTRAL CITY WAS NOTHING LIKE GEORGE WARD PARK.

Hey Ms. Dat, how are things on your end. You miss a great time.

clay dont worry I got yo back.................................................................................................................WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!ENOUGH SAID

911,keep doin yo' thug thizzle,Nice slide.

Monk,you played at the "DOME." lol We take pride in CC big homey.How many times did you guys ring the shed?

Yeah Clay we need to talk too.

What's up Clay, nice slideshow. thanks for that, you know what I'm talking about

Great job 911...enough said, you already know you are the best! Continue to make this the best website in the history of softball.

Nice Slide Show.... Hey 911, I'm like Ms. Dat now... you need to pass the camera over and stop hiding... Spread that smile of yours! Have a Blessed day

I tried to make it as inclusive as possible, but unfortunately I couldn't get everyone. The year is still eyoung though. Everyone should make the year-end DVD though.

Don't worry, I will get you on camera Clay...And that picture u got of me on Sunday off guard looks like u were on top of the dugout when u took that one. I know u are about 6'5 and all...

I am glad someone mentioned about the champions pictures.

DINSUM #10 WE RUNG IT ABOUT 15 TIMES BUT 9 OF THEM WERE OUTS. IT'S A REAL CRACKER JACK.

Durety Redde

What's up Redde how is everything going. I guess you are trying to figure out who this is. Ericka's mother, I hate I haven't been able to travel with the Ga.Dawgs, maybe I will be back soon, school will be out in 7 more days. So how is everything going with you. Hit me back on either one of my web sites Lsmith_20@hotmail.com or smithle@clarke.k12.ga.us. The GA Dawgs is really doing it. Jamaris said that you'll were playing in Atl this weekend but I have a wedding to attend which he is in and Ericka and her little girl. So hollow back.