BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MONDAY SHOUTOUTS !!!!! CHECK IN AND GOOD JOB TEAMS...

EVERYONE.......

GOOD JOB EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND IT WAS A NICE CROWD LOVE TO SEE THE PARK JAM PACK LIKE THAT EVERYONE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME DANCING, EATING AND DRINKING.....

NOW CONGRADULATION TO ALL THE WINNING TEAMS....

1.ENOUGH SAID.....GOOD JOB LADIES
2.SUPERSONIC.....YOU GIRLS ARE THE BOMB LOVE THE CHEERS..
3.JUST US....NICE SHOW THIS WEEKEND YOU LADIES BE KICKING.....

1.STORM...NICE NEW UNIFORMS GOOD JOB
2.AIR MAC...GOOD JOB THE PITCHER MADE ME WATCH THE WHOLE GAME HE IS AWESOME...
3.BLAZERS....GOOD JOB ALSO COMING IN 3RD PLACE..

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS.... L.M.S FAMILY(MEESE #8)DAVIDA #4, PT#30, WADEY WADE, JAMEKIA#30, MICHELLE #21(GOOD NUMBER), JEN#5, TRACEY #14, TONYA #12, YD#2, CUBA#2, FELTON #22, PT #23, TASHA#8, NB #21, THUNDER #3, NEW INMAGE #19, MS.NASHVILLE #1, REKA #4, GA MIXX, JB #69, JEFF #9, BRUNO, GREG, MIKE WELLS, WOLF,STORM BOYS, 911, AND THE REST OF THE BASA STAFF..

IF I MISS ANYONE I REALLY SORRY IT'S JUST SO MANY.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Re: MONDAY SHOUTOUTS !!!!! CHECK IN AND GOOD JOB TEAMS...

NF#21, ummmmmm are we in competition...I'm still waiting on my gatorade!!! U crazy too! SS#21, u crazy...and hold your head up... Shouts out to NF#21, Vida Vi, Big cuz, THill, NB#21, #15, Titeman, Storm Family, Stormettes, Momma u off the chain and classy, Just Us, Thunder and Lightning from No Doubt, My boy from No Doubt u off the chain, Prime Time, PT#30, Big Swole, my new team Source One we one play away and good job this weekend, My boy Sweat, SS#5, Lady Bears with those fitting black pants hey #1 , Sexyslim with that Sunday outfit, , Mac-town Sister, KC12 big cuz, T Holland #1, Jameika #30??? didn't know she wore a number, she will have to borrow a PT uni! NKO, Mike Wells, Wolf, PM#5, Zone, Act family, Church #2, Atl Family, Dang I can fill the whole screen up with shouts, BASA family...Ummmm I need to write it all down, Oh D12, Lil G, Roach, Hope, Did I get everybody??? Dirty Redd, #26 quiet self, All the nice looking women this weekend....my fingers are tired! Shouts to everybody!

First and foremost..Shouts out to my Class Act family, to my homegirls Davida, Dasha, Jemika, Thunder, and my sisters Sirene, Mary, Kathy, Flo, Reeka and all family from Enough Said. To the JL (Standup) to the Old Image, Ms Dat, MAMA, L.M.S, Air Mac, Atlanta Storm, Team Tallahassee, 911, OS 31, Changing the Game, and to anyone that I forgot please charge it to my mind and not my heart.

good mornin NF#21...how was your trip... shouts out to all BASA ballers...WADE,911 sorry couldn't help out this weekend..all #2's shouts out...Davida,Ms Te#23 i didn't see you this weekend...STL heat,Ms Dat,NB#21,...PT,30..New Image Soilder...and again all BASA... Have a blessed and safe week...

YD#2 what's good fam? How did you all do this weekend?

good mornign board...looks like i missed a great weekend!!

Shoutouts to Davida, NKO, Church, Wade, NF#21, Tasha(Mactown#8), Ms. Dat, PT30, Ms. Te# 23, Keithag, Black Market#7, and the rest of the family! Dang! I missed another great tournament! Oh, Well.. I'm hoping to get out real soon....Congratulations to all the winners and to all the teams that placed.

We was the last Rec team standing...lost too Derrty...by 1...looking good though...how bout yall New Image...I was expecting a top finish from yall...

Man we just lost focus. We will be ok, all this helps but it only counts in September.

YD.....

WHAT UP WITH YOU HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

WADEY WADE #6.....

HEY I GOT YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT COLOR I ASK YOU THAT A THOUSAND TIMES THSI WEEKEND LOL....

NASHVILLE FINEST #21
DASHA

SPELL CHECK...."THIS"

I was thirsty... I want red!

HEY EVERYONE

MAN THIS WEEKEND...WOW!!!
SHOUTS OUT TO PT#30(IS YOUR HEAD STILL BROKE???), NF#21, JEMEIKA #30, SUPERSONICS #21 AND #5, NB#21(GIRL YOU ARE TOO CRAZY), YD#2, WADEY WADE AND THE LITTLE MEN OF SOURCE ONE... (SORRY LIL BRO I GOTCHA NEXT TIME, PROMISE),19 SOLDIER (WHATS GOOD CRAZY),GRETA #8(PARTNA IN CRIME)MISS #26 (FINALLY NICE TO MEET CHA),THILL #21, MS ARKANSAS(GIRL,YOU WILL FINALLY GET THERE), MS DAT(MISSED YA AS USUAL), TASHA #8, THUNDER#3(GIRL YOU ARE A FOOL FOR REAL), PT#23,NAT AND NATE, GA MIXX (WHAT IT DO TEAM MATES), MY BOYZ FROM PRIMETIME, STORM, CLASS ACT (HEY MR LOTAY#3AND MR WOLF), YOU ALL DID GREAT, SUPERSONICS, ENOUGH SAID (NICE JOB LADIES)...MR #00(BLAZERS) AND YOUR CREW (THE WALMART BANDITS) , MAMA LUCRETIA, MR DRAKE , AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT I FAIL TO MENTION...SEE YA NEXT TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Hello Dasha [:D! Yeah this weekend was a good weekend, I could've done without the rain but it was all good. Wade I read your little message and I'm not crazy, I just like for women and men and in this case women to be just that and stop hiding behind others. If you're bad and big enough to say things be just that when it's time to repeat it. Oh well this post is for shout outs but I'm sure you know what and whom I'm talking about. Sorry I digressed from the subject. Well shout outs to SUPERSONICS 4-Life, Atl Storm, Davida, Dasha, Wade, NKO, Ms. Miller, Mama Dobbs, Two Fingers, BackYard, Arod and Ga. Dawgs, PT 30, Dinsum, Smooth24 and a list of others. Have a great day and God bless everyone

MY BAD...I FORGOT DINSUM#10 (LMS) AND NO DOUT (BOTH MEN AND WOMEN)

SHOUT-OUT TO MY FAM:NASHVILLE FINEST,WADE,AIRMAC,STORM,SOURCE ONE,A NEW IMAGE SOLDIER,DAVIDA,GA MIXX,ENOUGH SAID,CLASS ACT,ZONE,TWANN,WOLF,YD#2,JUST US,LIA,SUPERSONIC21 & FAMILY,MAMA,STORMETTES NICE TEES

PT30,RICK AND ARNITHA,HOMECOMING,CHURCH,JL,STEADY,D12(HAPPY B'DAY),L.M.S.,TBROWN,TITEMAN,NICE MEETING YOU BRA.TASHA,911 I CAUGHT YOU ON THE CAMERA WHILE YOU WEREN'T LOOKING ,THE WHOLE BASA FAMILY.WE ALL WE GOT.

Whats up people and glad to see the board popping this morning. Hats off to the winners and losers for participating. Storm keeping doing your thing and Class Act will be back, maybe! To the other teams keep working hard and it will pay off. Shouts out to Church, PT30, Dasha, Vida vi, Lil G, Supersonic#21, Lotay, Gators(storm and Xtreme), Jemeika, Wade, HC,New Image Soldier(RIP1-9),Greene, THill, Greta, Ms. Nashville, Shneka, All the Hot girls, Enough Said, Terminator,Mac-town Sista's#8 and#12,#xworldchamp, Nik G(MIA), Big E &BIg V(prayers with you guys), Clay(911), Ms. Ark, Ms. LA, YD#2(step into the Jungle, I hope you are not scared of wild animals ), Ms. Dat(shorty), Ms. Miller, Dinsum, Neal&502boys, Incognito#13, Eastside Players, Eastside(ESTL)Pirates(Pray for my boy Teddy), St.Louis Heat. JumpSteady, Mike Randle, Church and YD#2 meet me in the Jungle behind the monkey tree. Peace1out and good day to all. See ya when I'm lokking at you.

WHAT'S UP EVERYONE ENJOYED THE WEEKEND THANKS DINSUM #10 AND JD FOR THE HELP I HAVE TO DO SOME REVAMPING.LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME.PEACE

Sorry Monk I forgot you and Kelly(my North Cackielackie buddies), I will see you guys on 6-8 Jun06. Holla back.

NKO WHAT'S GOOD EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING JUST HIT ME UP WHEN YOU HIT THE CAROLINAS.

Nashville Finest...weekend went well...lil upset that I missed the action in the B-Ham...but all is Good...can't make dem all...

OUT TO ALL MY BASA FAM....HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THERE WEEKEND,THE XETREME TEAM DID.
CONGRADS TO THE STORM,AND ENOUGH SAID WITH THERE 1ST PL.
WIN. SHOUT TO DERRTY AND THE STL.RADIERS FOR PLACING 2ND
AND 3RD HERE AT HOME GOOD JOB. NOW SHOUT TO NF#21,WADE,PT,30,RR22,MS.DAT,YD#2,SS#21,DAVIDA,DINSUM 10,3XWC(TUFO),NKOZONE,IND#15,THUNDER 3,HC,MAMA,DON KING,
COACH D,CHURCH,WOLF,MIKE WELL,N-I-S#19,SUPER-D,911,
AND ALL WHO I FORGOT'DAMM OUR FAMILY GETTING TO BIG"
STAY COOOL........

What's cracking board? Had a great time in Bham, if you weren't there then you missed a great one! Shout out to Wade, Playmaker#5 (girl we kicked way too hard!), Dasha (you already know you are off da chain), Davida, Thill and lil man (Raheem) Thunder, NB#21 and miss26 (nice meeting you two and had a ball at the party), SS #21 and #5 (way too funny), Storm (way to represent), Air Mac (pitcher is way too funny), Arod and Ga Dawgs, PT30, PT23, NKO, Church...ok you get the idea, all the board and BASA.

Congrats to Super Rec Top 3, way to represent GA! GA Dawgs, SuperSonics and Primetime. Congrats to all teams this weekend.

Nice to see you all made it back safely. I wasn't there but it appears that the competition was good and everyone had fun.

Shout outs to SS21, SS5, Sudden Impact, Dasha, Beverly, Adrienne, Twins, NKOzone, Dinsum, PT30, D12, Ball or Fall, Ms. Dat, Nik G, Ms. Nashville, Tito, Tiffany Cox, Individual #15, Teresa and Clarence, Homecoming (where are you?), Anita, Rhonda, Kamara, Jackie, Jo, and the rest of the BASA family.

ok, I forgot my boy Dinsum, D12 , lil G, Ms. DAT, New Image Soldier, Wolf, 911, Jamekia (I got yo back ) and #15. I know there are more but I couldn't leave those out.

HEY DEE (MS MILLER) ,
WHERE WERE U THIS PAST WEEKEND?? GIRL WE WERE THE SUDDEN IMPACTETTES , THEY HAD US UP AT 9AM SAT MORNING

what's uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp?
seems like everybody had a good time????????????
RRAINEY22 CHECKING. I MISS A GOOD ONE IN THE B-HAM, BUT WANT MISS THE NEXT ONE. WE HAD A GOOD TIME IN THE LOU THIS WEEKEND, GOOD JOD EXTREME. C U LATER PEACE.

Vida Vi, u and NF#21 better get up next time and watch me play!!!!

Davida #7(Ga Mixx) HELLO

Nashvilles Finest #21( Dasha
HELLO

I'm waking ya'll up with my belt. At least my buddy SS#21 was there, but she already seen me play before and gave me a hard time and told me if I didn't hit, I was going to catch it on the board...

WADEY WADE.....

MY BAD I WILL BE FRONT AND CENTER NEXT TIME....

RRAINEY...

HEY HI ARE YOU DOING

Yeah, and the red gatorade....

You're exactly right Wade, you did a good job.

Thanks SS#21, but them d@mn sisters....call them big sisters...hahahahaha

Nashvilles Finest #21( Dasha
doing very well thanks and you???

Hello to everyone. Shouts to Ms. Nashville, Church, Davida, and Ms. Miller, c you on the field tonight...

SUPERSONIC #21....

NOW DON'T GET IN THAT MESS WITH WADE HE IS TRYING TO BE FUNNY......YOU CAN'T COME TO SOMEONE'S GAME WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THEIR GAME TIME NOW CAN YOU NOW I HAVE HAVE BEEN WITH HIM ALL WEEKEND AND NOW HE WANT TO BE MESSY BUT THAT IS JUST HOW SHORT FOLKS ACT LOL....JUST KIDDING WADEY WADE I WILL BE THERE SITTING BESIDE MY GIRL SUPERSONIC #21 AND SUPERSONIC #5 AND THE FIRST TIME YOU MESS UP YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT ME TO ATTEND ANYMORE LOL.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21

DASHA

Don't worry, my glove got glue in it and a magnet! I'm short but I swing a big stick! You can give me hell just like you did Vida Vi...... Vida Vi...SS#21 already was going to give me a hard time before I hit...

WADEY WADE....

YOU WILL GET A HARD TIME AFTER YOU HIT IF YOU DON'T HIT A BASE HIT CAUSE YOU TO SHORT FOR A HOME RUN..... ....

AS FOR MY SISTER SHE WAS HITING THAT THANG AFTER I TALK BAD TO HER BUT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WORK ON THAT CATCHER'S GAME .....BEING IT WAS YOUR FIRST GAME EVER EVER EVER CATCHING BUT I GOT YOU.....

HEY SIS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WORK ON THAT CATCHER'S GAME CAUSE YOU LOOKED A LITTLE SHAKEY BEHIND THE PLATE

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

WADEY WADE.....

WHERE YOU BE ?

Okay, I held off as long as I could...I would like to send "Big" Shout Outs to The SUPERSONICS - Great Tournament, Storm,Vida V, Dasha, NKO, Wade, Rick, Arnetha & the Primetime family, Dinsum # 10, Class Act, Bruno, DJ, Greg & the GA Mixx crew, Nodout Men & Women (Nodout women - Great Sportsmanship) you all had a good tournament this weekend. Last but not least, congratulations to Enough Said...we definitely look forward to the next "Challenge"...see you on the circuit.

I'm reading...and looking. You woke me up from my nap!

Shouts out to SS#5... You back addicted!!!

HEY WADE THEY ARE BE CAREFUL

Great Weekend; I giving a shout out to all that I met for the first time this weekend. Wade, Davida and Dasha, I will soon meet more I am sure and congrats to all the winners. Source One#13.

RRAINEY......

SLOW YOUR ROLE YOU AND WADE ARE ALSO

I was sitting here at my desk by my lonesome and I get a buzz on the computer from an e-mail...NF #21 woke me up...sleeping good looking like I'm looking at my programs...Tired... a little.

WADEY WADE.....

ARE YOU PUTTING ME ON FRONT STREET COOL ENOUGH I DON'T SAY ANYTHING WHEN I GET A EMAIL FROM YOU AND I BE SLEEP AND YOU WAKE ME UP SO WE BEING SENSATIONAL NOW DON'T DO THAT CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ON MY BAD SIDE YOU OR RRAINEY......

WADEY WADE YOU WILL BE THIRSTY AS HELL NEXT TIME I SEE YOU.....

RRAINEY YOU WILL CATCH HELL ON 2ND SHIFT WITH NO OT PAY AND A DAY OFF WITH OUT PAY....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What up Dino #13...I told them we are coming...The old Source One is out the door and in with the new...Hit my e-mail...send me your contact..

DASHA(NASHVILLES FINEST#21) Here's your solo shout-out what's happening

Shouts outs to : Big V, NKO, YD#2. Smash1, Dinsum#10, Davida, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. Dat, LiL sis, Trish, Church and the rest of the BASA Board Family

Congrats to all the winning teams B-Ham..and the winning teams in the STL(Duke Park) City Hitters Tournement.
YD#2, I was out there checking you guys out I saw the battle between Young Dudes and Team Take Over, Great Game. It was hot and you know Duke park don't have no shade...

NF#21, don't start no mess.... Give me my gatorade...I won't be thirsty, I'll take it... You play too much!

G-MONEY......

I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR GIRL WHAT HAPPEN WITH YOU HERE'S YOU ONE BACK....

WHAT HA-PAN-ANNNNNNN G- MONEY

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Wade there is definitely a New Source One but I will not talk until we hit the winning spot. I know it will be soon though, the short jokes will then cease I think.

Good afternoon board! What up Wade! Thanks for the shout out. Just sending a shout out to my GA Mixx family and everyone on the board.

Ms TE...okay just didn't see ya...saw some of the other girls...anyway...hope your day is going well..

Shoutouts to all weekend winners, also Davida, Wade, Dinsum, NKO, Ms. Dat, Nashville Finest, Church, Mama Dobbs,( heard you got outtalked) Stormets, and to my softball family Class Act

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY BASA FAMILY MEMBERS LIL SWOLE,BIG SWOLE(THANKS FOR THE CDS MAN),DINSUM(COOL COOL BROTHER)NUTT99(STORM FAMILY)911,AIR MAC FAMILY,DAVIDA,DASHA I'M BACK IN VA. SO BHAM CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME NOW ABOUT WALMART.

yeah sexyslim1 got give u a shotout for the Sunday outfit...

TITMAN #00....

GOOD ONE YOU ARE CRAZY....

RRAINEY22,NICE MEETING YOU THIS WEEKEND

A little late with the shout-outs today, I was at a funeral...but anyway, here goes....Shout-out to...Davida, Wade, Dasha, PT,30, Mac-town#8, Derrty Redd, Miss#26, YD#2, Mac-town Sista,Church, Thunder, Ms. Dat, 911, JB69, and the entire BASA family. If I forgot anyone I truly apologize.

NB #21....

HI ARE YOU TODAY...SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE FUNERAL, AND NICE PUTTING A FACE WITH THE NAME SEE YOU TONIGHT ON 2ND SHIFT....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What up N.B 21, how are you today...Nice kicking it with you and watch out... I told u that u can't handle me on the dance floor...NF 21 I put it on her!!!

Hi everybody, to many people to name I know I will forget someone. Shout outs to the whole BASA family. Peace, Love and Happiness!!

Coach Mike, never believe what you hear!!! If you didn't see it don't believe it!!! To all the BASA ladies do it with style, do it with class, do it anyway you want to, just do it do it do it!!!

I hear ya MAMA! And Mike Wells she didn't get out talked. You should have been there, you missed a great tournament. My shout outs go to JUST US,(Now Watch Us Do It HEYYYYYY) MAMA, Black, Renea, Storm,My Family for their support,all the Stormettes(We looked too cute!),my brother Zone, The Future,Monster(What's happening),Danny P(Smile for me Daddy, Let me see ya grill),911(I heard you batted 1000 in your first game)LOL!,Lady No Doubt(Two hands hey hey)and to everyone else, "If yall looking, we JOOKIN!!!!!!!
Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it!!!
Great Job JUST US!! Keep making it do what it do Ladies!!! Can't hit can't win.
Just Us #11

Now I know I'm late with the shout-outs but I would like to shout out: Davida, Dashia, PT30, SS#21 and 5, NKO, Wade(and yes i do have a number),my folks GA Mixx, and everybody else...Next time you see, I'm dropping!!!!(baby)

Nashvilles Finest #21( Dasha) just playing girl

don't be threating me i will apply for your job!!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO 'MAMA' AND #11 FOR THE RIDE TO THE AIRPORT. JOB WELL DONE!!!

Monster you are so welcome. ANYTIME!! You never told US why they call you monster?????? I can imagine.

WHAT'S UP I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT TO THE GA.MIXX AND GFM FAMILY(WE WILL BE BACK ON THE DIRT REAL SOON).............I ALSO WANT TO SHOUT DAVIDA,DASHA,JAMICA,MAMA DOBBS(IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU)MY GIRLS OF SUPERSONIC #5(ALL WAYS ENJOY WATCHING YOU PITCH),#21,#14,#2(IT WAS NICE GETTING TO KNOW YOU THIS WEEKEND),#6,MY BOY ZONE 3(YOU REAL MY BOY, I LIKE THAT),THE LADY'S OF JUST US #11,#1,#22(KEEP DANCING),THE LADY X LADYS D.MILLER,TIFF,LARRICE,TARA..............I WAN TO SHOUT FLO,MARRY,BEV,RECA AND ALL OF ENOUGH SIAD........#6 LIA(TSU GOT MY EYE ON YOU),KESHA,MY GIRL E(GOOD SEEING YOU THIS WEEKEND)........PRIME TIME SOFTBALL CLUB,PRIMETIME OF THE BOMBERS( THANKS FOR LET MY GUYS SWING WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND) MY BOYS LIL REDD,CHURCH(SLOW IT UP AND DO THE THE MATRIX),BALL OR FALL,CRIS ROCK,#15,THE STORM,CLASS ACT,HARD KNOCK,NEW CREW.........AND SHOUT TO MY GIRL LIL SIS.....AND IF I MISSED ANYBODY I'M SORRY.......ONE LOVE......RIP KENNY KEY#3 AND ROBERT(1-9)JACKSON(YA'LL ARE TRUELY MISSED)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop lying Wade....you got broke down on the dance floor..."Betcha can't do it like me, nope"

Just Us #11 & Mama Dobbs, yall need to start praticing now for Nelly's tournament when you get here in my town that radio is to small, Stormets I'll have Megaphones on your stands too cheer thru the stars will be out, and the Original Wolfets will be in the House.