BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Board is quiet this morning....What it do! EErrrbody wake up...Expressions from Birmingham..

What's happening everybody that went to the Magic City Classic. Did anybody meet any new faces from the board this weekend? I know I did...hummmm ...The party was But those two guys from LMS I think(Sweat boys), man I tell you...off the chain! It can be 10 people in the party and they freakin down every single woman in there. Most people were at the park though because of the storm moving in, but it held off on Sunday.. One pitch 30 mins, sucks, but hey what can u do when u behind 2 hours. Good tourney. Old Image (New Image) sorry I had to glove everything... but way to fight back and win by 1. Now, send us some of that experience. Ya'll did a great job to show that ya'll still got it and represented a fallin soldier well. I know 1-9 is looking down and smiling. Bears, way to fight back and win by 1. Broke my heart... Ya'll will see the Source again don't worry. Great tourney as usual and tell the field guy he could of pulled some of that equipment out of the shed and got to work to get that water off the field. It's all good. Express your self and real talk it....No AAAAaaaaaay today...retired...wade #6

Re: Board is quiet this morning....What it do! EErrrbody wake up...Expressions from Birmingham..

Good morning Wade. It was great to put your face with your name(short jokes). I have to talk to Ms. Dat, she better be nice. I think you are a cuttie.(just an expression of kindness!)

Re: Board is quiet this morning....What it do! EErrrbody wake up...Expressions from Birmingham..

MAMA like I said on the other post nice to meet you and see you around. Did you get any of that BBQ before you left?

Wade I seen you but I didn't meet you in person but I know who you are and I will holla at you on the next tournament.

WHATS UP ERR-BODY? MAMA DOBBS, GOOD 2 MEET U THIS WEEK-N. HOW DID U LIKE THOSE WINGS?

Good morning "A New Image Soldier" It was great to meet you this weekend. I didn't see the other post. I did get some of the BBQ ribs they were well worth the wait. Did you get some? I wish they took plastic, I probably could have got a slab(?)

PT30 it was great to meet you this weekend!! I got the lemon pepper wings xtra crispy they were good. You have a nice family, seemingly very kind. What's up with you guys this weekend? Are you coming to Atl?

Wade...what it do...fam-lee. I hate I missed the B-ham...been wanting to get back therr. but we held it down in da lou...what's up errybody...check in all across da board..

Hey Momma, it was nice meeting you and u are a nice person. Stormettes are off the chain and give the opponents a hard time....Ya'll are faithful...Can we get some Sourcets??? Fallen Soldier I saw ya'll play but I couldn't put a face with your ID... Vida Vi and Dasha, I mad at ya'll for not seeing me play yet! See how big sisters do....Dang I guess that's how the Rec player get's treated...I can play up now!!! What it do!

No I didn't get any of that BBQ, now you made me wish I would have stayed and tryed it.

OOOPs New Image Soldier...I called u fallen soldier! My bad!

YES, WE R PLAY-N N THE QUEST 4 THE BEST AND THANKS.

Wade, how you gone get Mama on me, I guess I will have to behave now!!

What up YD#2, hey they got short jokes for my new squad...Not all of us are short.... Ya'll hold it down, see ya'll soon on the dirt. We coming!

WHAT UP FAMILY,ITS ALWAYS A PLEASE SEEING YOU ALL.HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME,LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE.

Mamma is cool. Ms Dat... Don't get out of line or Mamma will get you...Mamma can get the plastic... Just joking...Those ribs did look good this weekend, but the fish was on point. Those French Fries took 3 hours to cook though....

Wade, I play with Class Act. I just use this tag to Rep my Fallen General Robert 19 Jackson. It's all good, what it do?

DINSUM what's up fam...

What number are you New Image Soldier? I see ya'll play all the time.

WHAT'S UP BOARD MADE IT BACK TO NORTH CAROLINA SAFELY SAW ABOUT 8 ACCIDENTS ON THE HIGHWAY . HOPE EVERYONE MADE IT HOME SAFELY.PEACE

GOOD MONRING WADE IT'S THE "STEADY" SLOWLY MOVING THIS
MORNING PULL HAMEY BUT UP ANYWAY PEACE