BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY" just CHECK IN...and TALK about...................??????

WOMEN and MEN........RESPECT......WHY? and WHAT?.....does clothes draw the WRONG attention for some.....WHEN others wear to get attention, but stills sort of feel like a diss....ho,bitch,freak,...if you heard these words before for saying NO speak.....

Re: "AAAYYY" just CHECK IN...and TALK about...................??????

If a man or woman presents themselves as a sleezy, half dress, dirty looking, etc then it is on them to gain respect from others b/c if you come outside of the house with your pants(low-riders) and your thongs is showing half way and people make comments on them that are negative then they knew when they left the house that you could see what they have and should have correcte it then. We as men have to be able to control our thoughts and not disrespect as well. Just some Real Talk on this Lovely Monday morning and Church back to you. Good weekend Derrty!.

Just checking in. Ummmm low riders and thong nice...Ummmm low riders, raggedy thong yuck... What it do on a Monday!!

Church........What it do???? Man you should have been in the place.
What it do JL, and the BASA Fam. To my class act family what's good. Like they say "We all we got"

Hi Church, I missed you on the board last week. We had a great weekend. Birmingham was a good place to be. What's up? everybody else. It was good to put some faces with the board names this weekend.

good morning board...WHAT UP??

WHAT IT DO FAMILY,GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.

Whats up Ms. Dat, Sweat(Dinsum) and Moma Stormette. Church keep during what you have been doing and the board missed both of us last week. i was working but the JL is back and stronger. I would like to thank all the teams that participated in our event this past weekend and Xtreme congrats and keep that dream. Team Takeover you guys looked good and Team Final Touch(Project Pat's) keep doing what you guys are doing and the road looks good for the East Side. Church I see you been gathering info so b/4 you drop the press release get at your boy and I may be able to help you out. Peace1out and to all it is time for all you'll to get the funk out of the NKOZONE...See ya on da dirt ************!!!!

NKO WHAT IT DO FAMILY,I STILL GOT YOUR DVD FROM THE SUPER DRAFT.I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE COMING TO THE HAM,I SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE.HOLLA AT YOUR BOI.

Church meet me in the Fairgrounds Park(Da Jungle) its going down, meet me on the field it's going down, meet me at the Hole it's going down your throat and you will get drunk. Jump Steady you guys ready!

People, we are not going there today, tomorrow, or whenever.

I told you Church to stop wearing them Reeboks without any insoles. Yeah, you know that those dogs of yours are not as young as they use to be. Maybe Wade has a southern remedy for you to get those feet ready for tonight, Wade help your boy out and drop it like it is hot before he gets off work, right now he is sitting at his desk and computer with his feet in to help the tenderness. He should hit them with and maybe it will help is feet(knock the soreness out)

...Lil SUPERSONIC#21....No one was talking about YOU ALL.....If you read I said you all are Scrappy reminds me of ESTL PLAYERS always in the hunt....so don't jump tooooo sooon....WE [DERRTY]lost OUR first GAME... ....so please.....before you interupt....check it out...CSI style...before you SPEAK wrong words.....Now, it's nice to see you come out and speak on your team behalf...but I have nothing bad or awful to say about the SONIC's ACCEPT...When you PLAY ,JUST US,and STL HEAT, and of course.... ...ENOUGH SAID.....but thanks for stopping by ..........

....NOW....I see others can't talk with sense without loosing it...you ever notice...I say NO NAMES....but FEELINGS come out of NOWHERE and BASA....if it's clean talk...please let us TALK this out....we are GROWN..... , but I want this, EDUCATION said READ and foremost UNDERSTAND....."CHURCH"..........

Well lil churchy, when you talk about the Sonics you can bet you're gonna get a response. I've read your posts since coming on here today and previous days. You're right, I didn't know what you meant by calling my team SCRAPPY and if that's what you meant then you are exactly right, we are always on the hunt when it comes to softball, we hate to lose but who doesn't.

Now that we have this misunderstanding cleared up, let's move on.

...RESPECT IS THERE.....SUPERSONIC #21....sorry you took it differently.....see BASA...that's how GROWN PEOPLE handle things, good luck SUPER SONICS...but when you play those 3 teams, well you know the rest... but it's all good......"CHURCH"

HEY!!! THANK YOU CHURCH FOR THAT SHOUT, OUR TEAM IS
PREPARING FOR THE OUT OF TOWN TOURNEY BUT MUST WIN
HOME FIRST. CLOTHES IS FASHION AND THAT'S WHAT "I"
THINK CAUSES WOMEN/MEN TO DRESS IN THE ATTENTION
GETTING WAY. THONG IN THONG OUT, BUTT CHEEKS SHOWING
ARE NOT, JEANS THIGHT ARE LOSES,BREAST OUT ARE COVERD,
IF YOU ARE GROWN AND NOT IMATURE THEN RESPECT SHOULD
BE DO. MEN DON'T DISS IF YOU DON'T GET NO PLAY, MOVE ON
PLAYER THERE ARE MORE HONEY IN THE HOUSE!!!!!
STAY COOOL...... KEEP CRACKING

JUMP STEADY FROM THE ' X ' STL.
#2CHURCH
nkozone(STL City Hitters) was up guy's ?????
Thanks for the shout out on team final touch i was out there this weekend but did'nt get the chance to holla at you guy's, had to leave early my son got sick. c u later rrainey22

Fam what it do? Just got off work a lil early and thought I would check in for a min.......holla at yer boy

what's up rrainey22...didn't know you were from the lou...who you play with?

well put X...

YD#2 8:15 TONIGHT.. TUFO

3XWORLDCHAMP....I got what you need...be derr bout 7:30...

YD#2 I PLAY WITH TEAM FINAL TOUCH, I'M ON THE INJURED RESERVE LIST I WON'T PLAY TILL THE DOCTOR GIVE ME THE GREEN LIGHT. MAYBE JUNE.

rrainey22....okay did we play yall on Sunday...? Don't know if I saw yall...well i wasn't there til Sunday...? any who...we'll meet I'm sure...YD's

Hi Nkozone, what's up?

HEY RRAIENY22 IT'S THE STEADY, DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AN
STL. PLAYER. WE'ER IN FAIRGROUND PARK TONIGHT COME BY
AND ENJOY THE JUNGLE!!!!! STAY COOOL......
C-U-LATER......

HEY, GOOD TO C-U STILL HERE H-C, TIP IT UP,YES THAT RED CUP....