BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRICELESS

Priceless................

$75,000- To start a softball team to beat the storm
$35,000- flights and hotel rooms.
$25,000- To pay players to leave their current teams to form the SUPER squad.

Putting all this together and still not being able to beat the storm.....................PRICELESS

Re: PRICELESS

SLOW DOWN ATL FAN. ATLANTA STORM STARTED OUT FAST LAST YEAR TO ONLY GET BOUNCED OUT OF BOTH WORLDS WITHOUT MAKING ANY NOISE. IT'S NOT HOW YOU START, BUT HOW YOU FINISH. IT'S DOUBTFUL THAT CLASS ACT WILL BE ABLE TO PUT IT TOGETHER BECAUSE OF THE TALENT THEY LOST, BUT IT'S PROBABLY TOO EARLY TO COUNT THEM OUT!

...EVERYONE is just getting out of the starting GATES......so I know...things will not be easy 2 predict.... ...but that's good....STORM....you are winning in the beginning...and wish you well towards the end....DERRTY#2

I would like to clear up something so people can stop guessing on what.We lost R.D.equal terms of bigger and better options.Greg he Quit let him tell it.We lost Russ a .800 hitter as well as a great shortstop.In softball you luzz players as well as you try to gain it back to stay strong.T-Mac is still with us and i hope i answer some of your questions?!.Best of luck to all tha teams this year in SUPER-REC.

Class Act, what you gonna do now? You cannot replaced that much talent. The thrill is gone. Wolf I'm not haten, but how many bridges have you burned? lol

SEASON HAS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST STARTED. THEIR ARE TEAMS OUT THERE THAT ARE STILL FORMING AND THAT IS FACT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING, HAS BASA MOVED WORLDS UP TO NEXT WEEK OR WHAT? ERE BODY CALM THE DOWN.

Sportsreporter i trully don't understand on what you're talking about.If you did really knew tha truth than you would've ask that q's about burning any type of bridges.Things in life as well as sports do happen,you just move on and stay positive on becoming stronger.We won't be in Cincy bcuzz that's tha same weekend as our tourn!!best of luck sports reporter,i hope to meet you soon by your real name some day,but at tha same time it's to easy to find out who you really are.So stay focus and WIN something soon!!!!!!

wolf just go and join graystone. they could use a good pitcher and another good hitter.not knocking graystone but if would be a nice marriage

Softball is a very funny game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolf go ahead and call 513...........!

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW WE ARE STRONGER THAN WE WE'RE WHEN WE WON THE WORLD'S IN 2002 AND 2003..WITH THE BIG STICKS OF BIG RED(D12) TAYLOR COLEMAN(38 SPECIAL)BIG SHAWN(SHOWTIME)AND BIG-PLAY RAY9(MY DOG)AND CAN'T FORGET ABOUT MARK HOPKINS(SMOKEY)AND CLARENCE(CAN'T GET RIGHT)AND ALSO MY LITTLE BROTHER JOSH7(BACKDOOR) LOOK FOR US TO HAVE A BETTER SHOW FOR THE WORLDS I MEAN ALL 4 OF THEM..

CAPT..SMALLZ #3

Dang Smallz, I can't get no love???

Captain Smallz #3 do it do it do it!! Two hands hey hey! One hand hey hey! no hands hey hey!! Now what you know about that?

YOU KNOW WHAT VINCE I CLOSED OUT MY POST TO QUICK..CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE HARD HITTING VINCE FROM THE MAJOR LEAGUES..GOOD ADJUSTMENT FROM BASEBALL TO SLOW PITCH..HOME BOY I KNOW I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU...MUCH LOVE VINCE#27 A.K.A.(ROOOKIE)

CAPT SMALLZ #3

What up Smallz I was wondering how you forgot my boy Vince. Instead of breaking it down you should have just said "Storm" because the whole team hits hard as hello. Keep up the good work guys.

PS. VP#27 "Cayate la boca"
Now you go "Seat Yoself"

I see you getting bi-ligual with it Just Us #11! Pero tengo algo para ti en el proximo torneo... siga mirando Thanks for the love!