BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUPER REC TOP 10.............................MAY 7,2006

TOP 10 SUPER REC TEAMS.........

1. ATLANTA STORM
2. ST. LOUIS STARS
3. AIR MAC
4. CLASS ACT
5. DETROIT MAVERICS
6. T AND W ELECTRIC / HARDTIMES
7. CAROLINA LONGHORNS
8. BLAZERS
9. T AND T RAIDERS
9. STREET STARS
10.LMS

--NOT AN OFFICIAL TOP 10 FROM BASA JUST ONE MANS VIEWS OF THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN ALL OF SOFTBALL.

Re: SUPER REC TOP 10.............................MAY 7,2006

ONLY MY OPINION NOBODY REALLY GIVE US PROPS BUT WE WILL EARN IT.

I know reporter this isn't official but you have to add X-treme didn't they win in Memphis also Air-Mac shouldn't be ahead of Class Act Air-Mac has only beaten Class Act once in 4 games

Just as the post said this is not an official BASA ranking. By the way fan, we have only played Class Act 3 times and they are on us 2 to 1.

BASA REPORTER ALSO HOW ARE YOU RANKED AHEAD OF T&T WHEN THEY BEAT YOU HEAD UP

TITEMAN#00 BLAZERS,BRA'YALL GOT IT GOIN ON,MAN YOU BROTHERS ARE GOING TO UPSET A LOT TEAMS IF YOU ALL KEEP PLAYING THE WAY YOU ALL PLAYED THIS WEEKEND.GOOD LUCK,KEEP CUTIN.L.M.S.

TITEMAN#00,I WOULDN'T REALLY WORRY ABOUT ANY RANKING YOU GUYS ARE A VERY SOLID TEAM .KEEP HITTING THE BALL THE WAY YOU GUYS HIT AND ONLY GOOD THINGS IS GONNA HAPPEN.GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.

TO FAN....YES EXTREME SHOULD BE ON THERE AND YES I HAVE GOTTEN SEVERAL E-MAILS STATEING THAT FACT. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL BY ANY MEANS BUT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 10, MY MISTAKE.
CLASS ACT HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 5 IN ALL THERE TOURNEYS THEY HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR AND ARE STILL A VERY SOLID TEAM EVEN WITHOUT R/D. MOST RANKINGS ARE BASED ON JANET JACKSON AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY.AIR MAC LAST PLAYED CLASS ACT AND BEAT THEM. AIR MAC FINISHED RUNNER UP TO ....THE ATLANTA STORM AND ALSO HAVE BEATEN THEM AND HAS PLAYED BETTER AGAINST THEM ,THAN ANY OTHER BASA TEAM OUT THERE. THE BLAZERS ARE NOT BEING DISRESPECTED, THESE BOYS BRING IT TO THE TABLE EVERY GAME AND WILL BE AROUND, I THINK THEY HAVE EARNED THEIR RESPECT.

To fan of the game......We T and W Electric/Hardtimes did in fact lose to T and T the first tourney of the year in Aiken. A tourney in which was our first time being on the field together, this is no excuse but you did beat us 19-18 in the bottom of the 7th inning on a walk off homerun(I'm sure you were proud of that win). But the way I see it, as of right now we would beat the breaks off you we overlooked Detriot Maverics this weekend trying to get a chance to see you guys again and didnt take care of our business. But we will see you either in HUNTSVILLE OR SAVANNAH..................BASA can you please make sure we open against T AND T RAIDERS, I will post again before the tourney to remind you. And dont worry this is no imposter posting and my teammates back me on this 100%.

F21 THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WE NEED A RIVALRY WE MIGHT AS WELL START HERE.THIS SHOULD BE REALLY GOOD.

Basa reporter this is all fun but Class Act also beat Storm once in Aiken. Look at this one 1.Storm 2.Class Act 3.STL Stars 4.X-treme 5.Air-Mac Storm has won every tourny they played, Class Act has placed top 3 in every tourny played, Stars has placed top 4 every tourny played, X-treme won Memphis only played one tournament Air- Mac placed in B-ham, but Nasville & Aikens didn't beat any of the teams above them.

I ALSO THINK THAT THE BLAZERS SHOULD BE RANKED HIGHER THAN THAT. THOSE GUYS CAN MAKE A LOT OF NOISE. TITEMAN..... KEEP DOING YA THANG!

the storm will be sitting in the sit back waiting in cincy. everyone else will be competing to challenge them on sunday. this race can go to anyone because the teams are so evenly matched but the storm is just a cut above the rest. the storm will not falter because they have too much depth. too many quality players.

keep it real....the storm won't come anywhere near cincinnati. if there's any hint of them having to play greystone, they won't even consider making the trip. same goes for class act. they both better hope the lock out continues.

Set it out. Storm played Graystone 3 times at the Nelly last year and they were 2-1. Have they played each other another time? If so when, and if not, well right now that speaks for itself. Who's scared?? not the Storm.

Don't worry Nelly's tournament all will be there Storm, Graystone, Act, BB-Q, etc. whoeverwin that will have bragging rites till the world.

nelly's tournament was a long time ago. there have several other cases of domestic violence since then including the worlds. greystone's team has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from the storm at all times!!

The real rankings-----#1Storm #2Class-Act #3Stars #4Air-Mac #5Xtreme #6LongHorns #7D-Mavericks #8Blazers #9TandW Electric/HardTimes #10Street STARS The Storm won every BASA tourn so they deserve the right to be #1. Class-Act is still #2 they won other tourneys and beat the storm once beat the stars once and beat Air-Mac twice.Everything elese falls right in place!

THANKS GUYS FOR THE LUV I THINK BECAUSE WE HAVE A SMALL TEAM WE GET OVERLOOKED BUT PLAYING AGAINST ALOT OF U GUYS ARE LIKE PLAYING AGANIST YOUR BIG BROTHER U ALWAYS TRYING TO BEAT THEM AND U SLIP UP ONE DAY AND DO IT. I PERSONALLY HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR ALL U GUYS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Good explanation Big Softball Fan same thing I stated in previous post.

WHAT ABOUT THE MOTOWN/TDM TEAM. THEY WON THE BATTLE IN THE BLUFF A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. IN B-HAM LAST YEAR THEY FINISHED FOUTH AND THEY RUN RULED AIR-MAC. THEY HAVE MADE A FEW CHANGES PICKED UP A FEW KEY PLAYERS AND WILL SHAKE UP THE SO-CALLED BASA TOP TEN STARTING WITH DETRIOT THIS WEEKEND

please name at least one good team that played in the bluff ......(waiting) ........hmmmmm ........................... .......dont worry about it......i didnt think you had any

Thanks for all the Luv once again for the Blazers. We know that in order to get respect you have to earn respect!! Yes!! if we keep playing the way that we did this past weekend a lot of teams will be in for a rude awakeing. Once again Thanks for the Luv and we will see you soon.Titeman Holla at yo boy

Titeman, must respect!!! Ya'll(Blazers) gonna give alot of teams trouble, keep up the good work and it will pay off in the long run! Try to keep my boy DJ in check, and tell him to holla at his boy!!!!! Peace!!!

TDM will be on the top of the list very soon. Take us lightly and get your heads beat in so fast....

Hey weezy somebody will be getting a good head cracking at about 11:30am tomorrow, you might want to go back to george and keep moving on up.

Alot of people better watch out cause we're gettin better and better every tournament!

dj whats up. what are you doing on the board. you guys will be sending alot of people home early this year. man dont get caught up in this drama

New Image