BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MISSISSIPPI TEAMS

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO GIVE PROPS TO TEAMS OUTTA MISSISSIPPI TEAMS. BEFORE THIS WEEKEND I NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT MS BROUGHT AS FAR AS SOFTBALL, BUT NOW I KNOW. BIG UPS TO THE RANGERS(COMPETITIVE), LEE'S AUTO(REC), STREET STARS(COMPETITIVE), PAYROLL(REC) AH MAN YALL THE DEAL 4 REAL NUFF RESPECT. TO PAYROLL AND LEE'S AUTO YALL GO MY BODY HURTIN SOMETHING TERIBLE LOL! TO PAYROLL'S 1ST BASEMAN, AND CATCHER STAY UP MY KATS. DURTEY REDDE OUT!

Re: MISSISSIPPI TEAMS

DON'T FORGET THAT MC'NAIR SPORT TEAM (COMP).

I think I rather have your physical pain than my mental pain. I've been in that situation (bases loaded one out) many times and came through on most occasions but I never hurted as bad as I did the moment I hit into the double play.....especially prior to a championship game, but that's all in the game and we just have to realize that it happens. But yall (GA Dawgs) did a good job of fighting back to win in this tounrey. After we beat you all Saturday, I never expected to see you all again, but you handled your business when it counted. As for MS teams the squads you mentioned are all great teams. We have battle each other for years in-state. Lee's Auto has built made some great rivalies out of state especially in GA. We have face T&W Electric(Columbus)on various occasions with each one being close going one way or another. I guess GA Dawgs with be the newest outside of MS. Although you beat us when it counted the most, head to head we are still 1-1 and I look forward to facing you all again. Maybe we will see you all in St. Louis (Nelly). Shouts out to #11, #9 and #25 yall really hit the ball.

Props to all of Yall!

Sed #11

LIL REDD CONGRATS FOLK.HOLLA AT CHA BOY THIS WEEK,WE CAN HIT THE SPOT!!!

JUST TO MENTION A FEW OTHERS.VICKBURGS EXPRESS AND EPISODE BASEBALL,AND THE GO GET IT BOYZ

WHAT UP SED #11 (LEE'S AUTO)? I TOLD MY TEAM IT'S GONE BE A GAME EVERY TIME WE FACED YALL. YALL MADE US DIG DEEP, BUT IT'S ALL IN THE GAME. IM FROM THE LOU SO I HOPE TO SEE YALL AT NELL'S TOURNAMENT. WE GONE KICK IT ON AND OFF THE FIELD MY KAT. AND I DIDN'T KNOW MCNAIR SPORTS WAS FROM MS, DIDN'T INTENTIONALLY MEAN TO LEAVE YALL OUT. NOW, YOU KNOW WHEN I SAW YALL I WAS HELLA CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU KNOW GA HAS AIRMAC. I FINALLY GOT MY FACTS STR8 SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME. EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY.