BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for a team

LOOKING FOR A SOFTBALL TEAM IN THE FT. LEONARDWOOD,MO AREA. I AM A DRILL SGT AND I WORK LONG HOURS. I KNOW I CAN'T TRAVEL ALOT WHILE I'M ON THE TRAIL, BUT DURING CYCLE BREAKS WILL BE AVAILABLE. I THINK I'M GOING THROUGH SOFTBALL WITHDRAWLS BECAUSE THIS IS TRULY THE LONGEST I'VE GONE WITHOUT PLAYING BALL. THAT MAY SOUND CRAZY, BUT I'M USED TO PLAYING FRON FEB-AT LEAST OCT/NOV. I LOVE THE SPORT,BEEN PLAYING SINCE AGE 6. PLAYED POST LEVEL AT FT. POLK,LA; FORT JACKSON, SC AND FT. MEADE, MD.2ND,SS AND ANYWHERE IN THE OUTFIELD ARE POSITIONS I PLAY. PLAYED WITH ENUFF SAID OUT OF COLUMBIA,SC(I LUV AND MISS MY SOUTH CLICK GIRLS) SO IF ANYONE NEED EXTRA PLAYERS I AM VERY INTERESTED. HOLLA AT A DRILL SGT HOOAH..........NEAL 20....WHAT'S UP SOFTBALL4LIFE HOLLA AT ME

Re: looking for a team

Whats up Rhonda and how have the trail been? I think the closest teams(BASA Women) is St. Louis, and they name of the teams are the Diva's and the Heat. just put your contact info and I will see if I can hook you up with their coaches. Pip or Jeff(from St. Louis) this is a good softball player and if you need a middle infielder or a outfielder then you need to contact her ASAP, also Rhonda put your time that you this Drill Sergeant Cycle ends. Holla back girl with that infor or e-mail to my address. I am glad we have humans like you that is training our troops and getting them ready to face the world. Thanks to all soldiers.

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT NKOZONE(STL CITY HITTERS). I AM READY TO GET MY GAME ON. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, BEING A DRILL SGT IS LONG HOURS BUT IT'S WORTH IT AFTER TRAINING THEM FOR 14 WEEKS AND SEEING THE OUTCOME AT THE END. MY CYCLE BREAKS VARY. I WILL BE ON CYCLE BREAK FROM 23 JUN-13 JULY. ALSO IF I COULD GET DATES OF TOURNAMENTS, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE SOME OF THEM. I JUST WANT TO PLAY BALL SO IF ANYONE NEED EXTRA PLAYERS I'M WILLING TO COMMUTE WHEN MY JOB PERMIT. HOLLA AT A SISTA..............DS NEAL OUTTA HERE

DS Neal (Rhonda) I see you have time to post on the website, but you can't call a sista back. Busted!!!!
Hey! Hook up with Jeff I spoke with him in Aiken in March he seems like a real cool dude. I think his team is Lady Divas, the one Dana plays with. Hit me up and I can give you her number. Although I'm in Columbia,SC I still go da hook up! You should know this by now, lady!!!!

Hey! Fort Jackson females is coming back strong this year. I just found out today that they didn't need military ID cards/DOD cards. So, we coming strong and hard. "Enuff-Said"
PS: We're looking for you in the Fourth of July "Firecracker" in Rock Hill.

Tell CJ & (yuck) Buddy "Hello"

HEY SOFTBALL4LIFE......I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN IN TOUCH LATELY. JUST CAME OUT OF THE FIELD TODAY(IT RAINED THE WHOLE TIME). I TRIED TO CALL YOU SATURDAY. I WILL CALL YOU AGAIN THIS WEEKEND. I WILL PROBABLY BE OFF SAT&SUN. THANK GOD CAUSE A SISTA NEED SOME ME TIME. ANYWAY, MY CYCLE BREAK IS 23 JUN-13 JUL AND I AM PLANNING TO COME DOWN ON THE 4TH OF JULY IF EVERYTHING WORK OUT. I MISS YOU ALL GIRL. TELL EVERY ONE I SAID WHAT'S UP. I STILL RIDE AROUND WITH MY BAT BAG IN THE CAR HOPING FOR AT LEAST A PICK UP GAME. A SISTA IS GOING THROUGH SOFTBALL WITHDRAWLS..I NEED A HIT HOLLA AT ME

Rhonda contact Herkle and he will give you the numbers of the two Women teams from the Lou. I hope to see you in the Lou for Nelly's Tournament. So if you need some more info call me at 1-888-647-9950, ext 118, and I will see if I can help you out.

Sorry! I miss your call Saturday, for some strange reason my didn't ring and when I finally notice it and check my phone I had seven miss calls. I guess it was taking a break. Anyway, we are looking for you for the Firecracker in Rock Hill (June 30-July-2) and Fort Jackson is having a female tournament on Fort Jackson at Hilton field July 9th, so you might as well stay for that also.
You never answer me back did you get the shirt I sent to you?

Gotta go homework is calling me, I'll be expecting your call on Saturday, DS Neal---- Hooah! It's an Army thing.