BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The "Other" Rule

I need some clarification on the other rule for the circuit. How many other's can be on the roster and how many can be on the field at any given time? How can I get a rule book. Thanks in advance.

Re: The "Other" Rule

3 on a roster, 3 on the field.

big al hit me back 808 671=4990,or leave me your e-mail address

Alamo, bigal1025_1970@yahoo.

The picture on the main page has a team photo of Enough Said. In the picture there are 5 others. Is this the team that played in the BASA Magic City tournament? If so, how is it that they were able to play? Just curious.

That photo musta been taken earlier. They only had the Stacie (blond), Buffy, dark hair, slim and the pitcher Mary. That was all they needed.

Did you just name four? That still is more than three isn't it?? Again I ask, how is it they were able to play? Three on the roster, and three on the field!

why don't you just put ESQ #23 on your name?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Leave ESQ#23 out of this!!! I always post my name when there is something to be said.

HMMMMMMMM....just Reading

We were able to play because two of our players did not play. We had Stacie, Buffy and Mary. That photo was taken at our first tournament this year.