BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In need of Prayer

Mr. Eric Liddell (TEAM TAKEOVER # 99--Old Deuce Nine)
has a serious medical issue he is facing right now. Eric and his family needs our prayer's.

Vernon Slaughter
Club 51

Re: In need of Prayer

Prayers go out from Cleveland Showtime.

Big V my prayer go out to Big E.
I'll Call out the prayer warriors on this!!!!!!

Reggie 22

I will definitley add him to my prayer list!!

I will say a prayer for Eric and his family.

THE XTREME FAMILY WILL HAVE 'E' AND HIS FAMILY IN OUR
PRAYERS BIG 'V'.

Prayer go out from 502BOYZ

The Ballers will keep you in our prayers.

Heres a prayer from NL Sports/No Limit.

Prayers go out to Eric and Family.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY. STAY STRONG AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS.......

Prayers go out to Eric and the Liddell Family, from Ms. Te' and the Team St Louis Heat Team. This was the first I had heard about Eric.. I really hope for a speeding recovery for Big E # 99..

prayers go out from the BASA BIG E

IM DEEPLY CONCERNED TO LOG ON AND READ THIS POST. BIG E MY BIG BRO YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN MY PRAYERS. GET WELL HOMEBOY

my prayers are truly with you and your family

KEEP THE FAITH,LET GO AND LET GOD.L.M.S.

You and your family are in our prayers. Get well soon and return the softball field where you belong.

Big V we all should know that a family that prays together stays together and we are all family and our prayers go out to one of our fellow softball players and his family. One organization, one family, one player in need of a blessing and we will continue to pray for him and his family. Peace1out and to all a good day.

God is with Big E and his family. We times are hard, that's when God is near. My prayers go out to this family.

PRAYER FROM THE GA DAWGS AND THE WHOLE ATL FAMILY

My prayers go up for Eric and his family!!!!

I thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts, and I'm going to fight threw this. I go in for brain surgey on wend to remove a tumor from the the back of my head. But believe I will be back out there talking noise with you guy soon.

My prayers are with you Big E and your family.There is nothing too hard for God.

Big E (#99) you are a strong brother and you will overcome this illness and we will see you back on the field selling your favorite artist. I say to you that each and everyone of the BASA Softball Players and families will be praying for you and your family and on Thursday we will be all smiling and you will be back joking with us. Keep your faith and his faith will help you out. My blessings are with you. You are a brother that brings light to others. Keep doing what you do.

BIG E YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.ALL GOOD MEN HAVE TOO DEAL WITH SOME TYPE OF ADVERSITY.GOD NEVER GIVES US MORE THAN WE CAN HANDLE.STAY STRONG.

Eric, May God bless you and your family in this time of need. If it's anything The Stars can do for you let us know, if we can battle on the field then together we can get you through this......Good luck and God bless.

Hey Det. Mavs have him in our Prayers as well

A collective prayer from all the members of Team Final Touch.....Get well Big E, hope to see you soon!!!! May God Bless

Prayers goes out to Eric and his family, Get Well Soon!!! - From the NoDout Softball Family

prayers go out to you and your family,from the scrubs!!

from 1843