BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THURSADAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!! CHECK IN....WHERE YA AT !!!!

EVRYONE GETTING READY FOR THE BIG BIRMINGHAM.....

NASHVILLE FINEST #21
DASHA

Re: THURSADAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!! CHECK IN....WHERE YA AT !!!!

ms dat checkin in!!

Nasville's Finest,I hope that u have my hook up,when I arrive in the "Ham"

Looking fwd to this one,should be a "doozy"! Shouting out to ALL on board today!

YD's checking in....hey Dasha....and Ms DAT. Davida how are you. Jumpsteady, NKO, NB21, PT,30, Wade, DINSUM, HC, errybody...what it do dis thursday...man get fired up people...it's going down in b-town...YD#2

NKO checking in on this fine Thursday morning and people we must continue to give thanks to the man upstairs b/c without him we would not exist. Word of the day is Family-without your family you have no history. Quote of the day is-"The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. So people keep educating our youth with the wisdom that we have learned throughout the years. Real Talk!!! My shouts goes out to everyone that gets on this msg board(even if you do not post but read). May god bless us all and to all it is time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone.Peace1out.

What's up people. I'm really late today. Gotta get the jeep serviced before the weekend. What it do? Shouts out to the whole BASA Family....Gotta ...

HEY YOU GUYS...

JUST CHECKING IN...SHOUT OUTS TO ALL OF MY BASA PEEPS
PT#30, NF #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, MS DAT, MS ARKANSAS, SUPERSONIC #21 AND #5, HOT GIRL #8,D3, YD #2, 911, WADEY WADE, THILL, NB #21, TASHA #8, INDIVIDUAL #15, MR RRAINEY22, HC, NKO, MY GAMIXX/GFT FAMILY, BALL OR FALL, DINSUM #10, NODOUT/LADY NODOUT,
MR RICK AND MS ARNITHA(PT FAMILY), FRICK AND FRACK , MECIE (LMS), COACH D, 1-9 SOLDIER, WOLF#24, MIKE WELLS, ELI, MONSTER#6, CRACK (YD), SMOOTH #24, BAD A YELLA BOY, MR DRAKE, MS CARMEN, MR HERCLE, TOLBERT #00 (MIA) AND THE REST OF THE FAM...SEE YA SOON

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

D12.....

I got you

I hear ya talking..c u in the "HAM"

Hello to all the board peps, Davida, Ms. Nashville, and MIA Church. It's Thursday, and I'm bored.

Re: THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!! CHECK IN....WHERE YA AT !!!!

911 checking on the week of the Ham. First time swinging in a tournament in 2 years. The doc has cleared me to play, meet me in the Ham, it's going down!

u be careful out there 911, or you might be going down..PIMP DOWN...PIMP DOWN.don't over do it!!

What it do BASA Family. Just checking in.

Thunder#3 sneaking in this day shift...
Good Afternoon board memebers I'm sure ready for Bham.

HELLO DAVIDA.................

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

MR 1-9 SOLDIER

OH NO YOU DIDN'T...
I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT, "MR. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T PUT ME AT THE END OF YOUR SHOUTOUTS"

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

What's up Davida, Ms. Dat, Disum, NKO, Wade, Stormets, Dasha, Supersonics, Mama Dobbs, Church, Coach D, YD, BASA crew, and my family Class Act will miss you guys this weekend good luck PS. any problems with Nashville Finest call me

WHAT IT DO FAMILY,SORRY SO LATE.I DON'T WANNA LEAVE,BUT I GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW.

Checking In: Davida, Ms. Dat, NKO,Dinsum#10, YD#2, Smash1, Big V, Ms. Arkansas(My Soror), and the rest of the BASA Family..

is in the house, Cincinnati yall! Good luck to all teams playing this weekend

WHAT'S UP PEOPLE JUST CHECKING IN HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT THURSDAY.

what's crackin..........Davida,Ms.Dat,Dashia,Dinsum and MY L.M.S./FAMILY, No-Dout my brothers,Lady No-Dout, NKO,and the rest of the B.A.S.A. Crew

Checking in a little late but I'm here. Shout-outs to all my board peeps...YD#2, Davida, Ms. Dat, NF#21, Wade, Church, PT30, Miss#26, Mactown #8, Mac-town sista, Southern Girl, Thunder..to everyone else that I may have forgotten.

WHAT'S UP MY PEEPS

RRAINEY22 CHECKING IN

THE JUMP...TO DA"STEADY"...IN THE HOUSE...
CHECK IN ON THIS THUMPING THURSDAY,MAY THE SHIFT TO 2ND
CAN GET IN GEAR.